Friends & Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my free arm around her waist and pulled her in close to me so I could take a nipple between my lips. She purred softly as my tongue licked her stiff nipples which grew warm and supple in my mouth. I elicited a gasp from between her lips as I began to suck on her nipples, moving from one to the other. The feel of her naked body against mine was indescribably amazing. I just wanted to hold her soft, smooth body and never let go.

The whole time, I continued to work my fingers inside of her vagina. I began to search inside of her for that one area, that one spot that when stimulated always makes a girl cry out in pleasure. Caroline was a tight girl and she was squirming beneath me quite a lot. My fingers pumped in and out of her faster and faster, probing her insides. That act by itself made Caroline wetter and louder. But when my fingers brushed against a particularly sensitive area on the room of her vagina, I knew I had her. With two fingers firmly planted at the spot, I began to firmly and quickly move my fingers inside of her, making sure to stimulate the area as much as possible.

She reacted slowly at first but then suddenly, she moved to close her legs. I moved to put the weight of my body against one leg and my free arm against the other. I pried her legs until they were far apart and continued to assault her vagina with my fingers. At last she cried out in pleasure. It was a sound of pure ecstasy. But it only lasted for a moment before Caroline went down to a persistent and pleasurable moaning. But I know she felt it, her vagina had suddenly become intensively wet, she was squirming almost violently beneath me. My fingers made a sloshing sound as I they moved inside of her, pumping back and forth while focussing on that one spot. Her moans and the sounds of her juices squelching around inside of her filled the room.

Suddenly, she shut her eyes tight and her body tensed up in my arms. Her mouth opened wide but for a moment she didn't make a noise. I could feel a fresh wave of moisture squirt out of her, coating my fingers and causing it to dribble out of her opening and down to her rectum before seeping into the sheets below. All the while, the noises she made could best be described as restrained ecstasy. I could tell she wanted nothing more than to scream out in pleasure but this was a hotel room and Caroline did have this modest streak about her (which made all this moment so much better). It's the most beautiful thing in the world to see the girl you've been pining over for so long having an orgasm by your hand. She was breathing heavily, clearly pleased. I could tell almost immediately she was probably not use to being fingered, and if she was, she certainly never received an orgasm like that from it. Caroline was right; she did cum very easily.

'That was amazing,' she gasped between breaths.

I slowly pulled my fingers out of her and wiped the wetness on her thighs. Caroline still had her eyes closed and had relaxed, seemingly oblivious to the fact she had only felt my fingers and I was still extremely hard. I leaned in and whispered into her ear,

'I'm not done with you yet.'

She was tired, no doubting that. It was well past midnight after all and her night had been eventful to say the least. Part of me thought she wanted to call it quits after just that. She never struck me as a girl with much stamina. But one of the best qualities about Caroline was her ability to surprise me. This time, she spread her legs on her own accord as I positioned myself between them.

Caroline finally opened her eyes again and smiled widely. She pulled my head down to hers and planted a soft, wet kiss on my lips. Then she moved her hands further down my body and wrapped her fingers around my penis. I had almost cum on her belly then and there; her touch felt that good. Regardless, I didn't and she guided the tip to her hot, wet vagina. She ran it up and down and teasingly pushed it just past the lips of her vagina but never entering her. Those slender fingers of hers were casually stroking the length of my penis; I needed to get inside of her immediately. Suddenly we made eye contact again and once more, I was lost in those green eyes of hers. Without even thinking, I lowered myself into her and buried my penis all the way in. She shut her eyes immediately and let out a low cry of pleasure.

I held myself there for several moments, perfectly locked in place between her legs. The walls of her vagina closed in tightly, but she was so wet inside there was barely any resistance. I pulled out and pushed back inside of her and elicited another cry. Another thrust and another cry. Another thrust and another cry. I supported myself on the bed with one hand, with the other, I roughly grabbed her left breast and squeezed it in my hand. I was beginning to move in and out of her more quickly as her cries of pleasure began to blend together. Every motion inside of her was sheer pleasure.

She just lay there prone whilst keeping her legs open as wide as she could, allowing me maximum penetration. Every once in awhile, I would thrust into her just that little bit harder and each time that thrust was punctuated by a cry from her that was much louder than the others. My hands began to explore every corner of her body from her slender arms, her perky breasts, that beautiful long neck and that wonderfully tight ass. All the while I continued to move in and out of her with long and pleasurable thrusts.

She opened her eyes again and for a few moments, her cries subsided. She mouth hung open, a small strand of saliva hanging from her top lip to her bottom lip. Her brown hair was tangled mess beneath her. She looked stunning; nubile 23 year olds always did. I looked down at her chest to see her breasts bouncing wildly back and forth as I fucked her. I was moving her entire body with every thrust. Caroline was clawing at the sheets with one hand while her other was pulled above her head and pushing against the headboard of the bed.

In my head, I kept repeating the same, unbelievable facts again and again. I was fucking Caroline. I had made Caroline orgasm once. I would again. But not before I fill her with my cum. They were simple enough sentences, but I never thought they would come true. But they were. And I did not take it for grated.

Eventually it became too much. I didn't need to prolong this. I could have her for as long as I wanted. I made several final, rough thrusts inside of her causing her to cry out louder than she had before. I could feel it all building up until finally, I couldn't hold it in any longer. With one final, hard and rough thrust into her that shifted her entire body beneath me, I came inside of her. I felt it all gush inside as it mixed with her juices. I all but collapsed on top of her as this was happening. Her mouth was next to my ear and I could hear every single heavy breath she took.

I don't know how long I remained on top of her but eventually, I rolled to one side and we both lay side by side looking up at the ceiling. Our heavy breathing filled the room. And yet, I still had more inside of me. Almost immediately after, I moved onto my side and with my right hand I roughly grasped her breasts and began to squeeze and fondle it. I lowered my mouth onto her other breast and began to suck lazily on her nipple.

'You really like those don't you,' Caroline said with a tired laugh.

I took a particularly rough suck of her nipple before saying, 'When we had our internship during law school, you always use to wear this white business shirt and sometimes this beige bra underneath. Every time it got hot and there weren't many people around, you would undo a button. Not much, but just enough to give me a hint of cleavage. They've driven me crazy ever since. And don't even get me started on your summer dresses. I felt like shoving my hand inside half a hundred times.'

Caroline laughed. 'God, I always thought I dressed pretty conservatively.'

'You do. You're much more modest than most. But I have a hell of an imagination.'

She laughed again as my mouth returned to her breast as I began to plant kisses along the underside.

'I've dreamed of doing this to you for so long,' I said.

'Was it everything you dreamed it would be?' she asked.

'More. I didn't expect you to cum quite so quickly. Nor did I expect your tits to taste so good.'

'I wasn't joking when I told you I'd cum easily. Guys don't know this, but depriving a cheating bastard of sex is just as hard on the girl.'

I laughed, 'I've rarely ever heard you swear since I've first met you, and now suddenly you're talking to me about your sex life.'

'What a difference, a day makes!' she sang lazily.

I laughed again, 'Singing isn't your strong suit is it?'

'No, but let me show you what is.'

Without warning, she leapt up and swung her leg over and straddled me. I simply smiled and looked up at her. She flicked her hair back in a ridiculously sexy motion and neatly pulled it back behind her head.

She reached down and grasped my penis in her hand. I was already growing hard. To speed things up, she grabbed my other hand and guided it up to her breasts. I gently squeeze it in my hand as I had already done so many times already. It fit in my hand nicely as I savoured the firmness and weigh.

Suddenly, a feeling of sheer bliss overcame me as I felt Caroline lower herself onto me as I found myself inside of her once again. She was still warm and wet and as before, there was no resistance. She leaned forward to place her hands on my chest before she started to rock back and forth, up and down and what ever other motions she could conjure up that gave us both pleasure. I looked down the length of my body to see my penis upright as her vagina rose and fell onto it repeatedly.

I was running my hands up and down the length of her body. Starting as her thighs by my side, I ran my hands up in one long smooth motion to her hips, her waist and her breasts before moving back down again.

I might've wanted her to go a bit faster but I wasn't about to get picky while she was riding me. Instead, Caroline went as her own pace. It was clear she was most comfortable this way as she continued to bob up and down and letting me enter her as far as I could before slowly withdrawing. She was moaning softly with pleasure, clearly also enjoying the attention I was giving her body with my hands.

I reached up and held her cheek in my hand. She opened her eyes and looked at me. It was one of those perfect moments as I looked deep into those green eyes of hers and she looked right back and all the while, she didn't miss as beat as she continued gyrating her hips. I ran my thumb gently over her lips and she took it in her mouth and softly sucked on it once before suddenly quickening the pace and moved up and down the length of my penis with a new sense of enthusiasm.

I felt myself building up to a climax again and it looked like she was too. She was moving so fast that my penis slipped out on once occasion and she scrambled to put it back inside of her. I began to marvel at a new sight as her skin began to take on a slightly brighter shine as the sweat began to build all over her body. At one point, she lowered herself down onto me with particularly roughly, eliciting a grunt from her lips and what I presume was a moan from mine. I roughly squeezed both her breasts when that happened and she gave out a slight cry of pleasure and/or pain. Somehow, it seemingly only excited her more.

While still riding me, she reached down with one hand and began to touch herself at the same time. She clearly knew how her body worked and what she liked and with that, I felt her body tense all over as the walls of her vagina tightened and her nails dug into my chest. With several final and rather rough motions, she slammed herself down onto my penis with force and for a moment she screamed, actually screamed, out loud in the midst of a toe-tingling orgasm. For a moment, she just sat there with me inside of her before collapsing on top of me, silent, panting and sweaty. I could feel a renewed wetness inside of her as it slowly leaked out of her tight hole and down the length of my penis.

I took a moment to sweep aside her hair and look at her face. She looked contented and ready to pass out. But the speed Caroline liked to go at was slightly slower than I would've liked. I still had more to give. I held her body against mine, momentarily savouring the feeling of her smooth back, and swung her beneath me.

It felt good to be back on top again. I roughly pushed her legs far apart and began to fuck her much faster than we had been doing and probably faster than she was use to. This time, she managed to keep her eyes open and look at me; her mouth was wide apart as noises of pure ecstasy escaped.

'Oh God, you're going to make me cum a third time aren't you?!' she grunted.

As before, her breasts bounced wildly back and forth and fucked her hard and fast. After a moment, it might've become too much as her legs wrapped around my hips and held me in place. Almost as an afterthought, I pulled her thighs apart and spread them wide and savoured as I pulled my penis out entirely before sliding agonisingly slowly back into her. Caroline moaned loudly.

The next few moments were a blur. I just remember those final hard thrusts into her. I remember everything building up to unbearable levels before it all poured inside of her. I remember pulling out and collapsing by her side before moving to look at her vagina to see a steady stream of our collective juices slowly oozing out of her. A quick momentary thought entered my mind about whether she was on birth control or not, which in hindsight should've been my first question. I remember loving the way she kissed me again and the way her right hand moved between her thighs and almost held her vagina as the juices began to seep through her fingers and coat them in a film of moisture. Her other hand was pressed up against her right breast, presumably to feel her heartbeat. I remember thinking whether she had indeed had a third orgasm. I remember the way she continued to breathe heavily for sometime, even after I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her in close. I remember one final image of her in my arms as she grew silent and fell asleep with a smile on her face.

***

I woke up the next morning to find her side of the bed empty. Panic set in almost immediately, but at the same time, I had expected it. I reached over to the imprint she left on the bed; the sheets were cold. She had left. What did I expect? It was just rebound sex for her. Or revenge sex. Either one was applicable in her circumstances. I really shouldn't have been upset. After all, I had come out last night merely to hang out with friends. And by some huge coincidence, I bumped into her on some random street after she had broken up with her boyfriend. An hour or so later and she was naked in my arms. It doesn't get much better than that. I'd been pining over this girl for a couple of years, never expecting anything to come of it and suddenly this happened. I convinced myself that it was a good thing. And I was ready to leave it at that.

Suddenly she came out of the bathroom stark naked. She froze for a moment when she realised I was awake. For the briefest of moments, we just looked at each other and didn't say a word. The sun was beginning to rise and bathed the room in a warm orange glow. Across the room from her, the city lay sprawled out beneath us; the room was higher up than I thought. But as with last night, it was not the view of the city that caught my attention. Caroline was stunning. Her hair was still soaked from her shower and her body was still glistening in places from the water. No make up and still stunning. She held a towel in her hands and for a moment, I thought she was going to cover herself up; instead, she simply threw in on a nearby chair and sat down on the bed, just out of my reach.

'In my experience, if you want to leave before the guy wakes up the next morning, don't take a shower first,' I deadpanned.

'That's not what was happening,' she said somewhat defensively.

'Just a joke,' I said, sensing that the conversation could very easily take a turn for the worse.

A moment more of silence. I couldn't read her. Not this morning. Admittedly, that might have been less to do with her blank expression and more to do with my inability to tear my eyes away from her breasts which she made no attempt to cover up. And that wasn't the only thing she wasn't covering up. After a moment, Caroline just smiled and asked,

'Hold on. What do you mean "in my experience".'

I allowed myself a chuckle and replied, 'Another joke. Bad one. Give me a break, I only woke up about 60 seconds ago.'

She smiled but didn't say anything more. This time, the silence had a tinge of awkwardness to it. And once more, my eyes were drawn to her body. Specifically, a drop of water that had dripped from her hair, onto her chest and now was rolling its way down her breast just missing her nipple. It was mesmerising. Suddenly, Caroline simply wiped away some stray drops of water and pulled her hair back neatly, inadvertently pushing her chest out in the process. I felt myself growing hard beneath the sheets again. I shuffled in my place to hide it from her. I sensed we had a somewhat serious conversation coming and this wasn't going to help.

'I'm not usually like that you know,' she said with a hint of embarrassment in her voice.

'Like what?' I asked, despite knowing full well what she meant.

'You know, having sex with the first guy I see after I break up with my boyfriend. It's not like me at all.'

'I know. You said it yourself, you basically broke up with him a month ago.'

'I have my justifications but the fact is, I took him back.'

'Caroline, I essentially just paid $200 for sex, I can't judge,' I said, before adding. 'Not that I'm calling you a whore. I just meant with the hotel room and all.'

'Oh God. Now I feel even dirtier,' she said exasperated before adding, 'I'll pay half.'

'No, don't be ridiculous.'

'You don't be ridiculous,' she said firmly. 'I'll pay half.'

The conversation ended abruptly and for another few moments, there was silence. Caroline began to look around the room and spotted her dress on the floor and her panties unceremoniously thrown into the corner. I suddenly knew where this was all heading and decided to pre-empt it. I sat up and blurted out,

'Caroline, I'm under no illusions about what this was.'

She suddenly looked back at me and said, 'You don't think this meant something?'

'It meant a hell of a lot to me,' I chuckled awkwardly. 'But for you? I'm not so sure.'

'What kind of girl do you think I am? I don't want this to be a one night stand,' she said, sounding genuinely hurt.

'Me neither. I really like you.'

'I like you too.'

The first thing that popped into my head was "she likes me!". But instead I just stayed silent, not quite knowing what to say next.

'So then what are we talking about? ' she asked bemusedly.

In spite of it, I had a nervous laugh while she stared at me intently. I gathered my thoughts and wiped the sleep from my eyes before saying,

'Suffice to say, I don't know many couples who started their relationships after one of them break up with an ex and then proceeds to have sex with the other person only two hours later in a hotel room rented at the last minute in the midst of lust.'

'You're not a rebound if that's what you're getting at,' she said softly as a smile crept back on her face. 'I know this isn't the most romantic to start a relationship. But let me put it this way. I know we haven't talked much at all since graduation. But last night, I was so happy to see you. I was happy, despite all that happened right before I bumped into you. I don't regret what happened. I just regret giving Paul a second chance and not calling you earlier. Frankly, all I can think about is spending more time together.'