Friends & Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about what she said for all of two seconds before replying,

'Well, okay.'

'Okay?'

'Okay,' I repeated.

'Okay what?' she asked.

'Let's spend more time together,' I said, before adding, 'With and without clothes.'

She nodded furiously in agreement, a huge smile across her face. It was a sweet and tender moment that was in no way undermined by the fact we were still both stark naked. I decided to take advantage of the situation and swept aside the sheets and pulled her down onto the bed. My lips touched hers and my hands squeezed both perky breasts. I lowered my whole body onto hers, if only to feel her bare skin all along my body. I couldn't stop kissing her. She just laid there and gave me have free reign of her body. I kissed her lips again before moved to her breasts to give her nipples some attention. She enjoyed that.

Suddenly, for whatever reason, I noticed the clock read 8:00 am. After giving one last, hard suck of her nipple, I said,

'We need to checkout of the hotel soon. You should hop in the shower first though, get freshened up.'

'But I just had a shower. Look, my hair is still wet,' she said frustrated, clearly wanting me to continue.

'You're hair maybe. But you're not wet here,' I said as I slipped my hand between her thighs and slid a finger inside of her.

Caroline inhaled sharply and closed her eyes for a brief moment before opening them making contact with mine. That which I had been craving to do for so long was now oh so easy and casual. She was mine.

'I want you in there against those tiles, wet inside and out,' I whispered into her ear, barely listening to whatever the hell I just had the audacity to say.

'Shower. Now,' she said commandingly.

I watched as Caroline jumped off the bed and ran briskly into the bathroom, her breasts and buttocks bouncing as she went. Where they went, I followed. That's always been the way of things, and it would be for some time.