All Comments on 'Friends and Lovers Ch. 02'

by biggshow13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Lance_AuralLance_Auralabout 18 years ago
Bisexual is not Gay

I thought this story was great. All the categories here are imprecise at best, but this fits well in the Loving Wives categhory. I wish Literotica would start a Bisexual category.

The story itself was well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is a gay guy who will do a woman to hide

Why would a gay put on this category? There is group sex some have used, other then his gay site. This isn't even a wimp cuckold crap hiding as straight. Bi so he’s gay who will do women to hide he’s gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Get a grip, people!

Obviously, the people posting negative comments are unsure enough in their own sexuality to feel like they've been misled. The author obviously was leading up to a group thing right from the start, and that little fact seems to have eluded most people. I for one can't wait to see what comes next. The characters in this story are confident, sexual people who give and receive pleasure from any willing to participate. A philosophy I subscribe to myself...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hi

I came on here tonight hoping that you updated. I think you write well. In RL I'm not into the group sex thing, but it's always fun to read and write about. ;D

Like the other reader mentioned these were all consenting adults having a really great time and comfortable with who they are. What's not to like about that? This does belong in Loving Wives. Ignore the haters and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cant get enough

Hey I wish I could that kind of open sex,I thought the story was wonderful thanks for writting it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

As a married man that is my ultimate fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The ultimate!

As someone who's done the bi swing scene, this story hits home perfectly!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Bi or gay, this story sucked, pub intended. This guy is.no kind of man by any defintion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous