All Comments on 'Friend's Husband'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Both women

should end up getting pregnant. Now that would be the icing on the cake :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved the Story

I agree, they should both get pregnant in the end, but for the mean time, the friend should stay over for a few more days of 'husband sharing.'

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
This was a nice little impromptu share story

if my wife did this I would show her how gratefull I was for years!

Thanks for writing!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
what aa change

no sneaking around,

no humiliation

no one unwillingly made to accept a situation they do not want

everyone goes to sleep with a smile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too Much Disbelief to Willingly Suspend!

Woman has a Ménage à Trois on the day she buries her mother? With a stranger and her best friend from college?

Sorry, but unless her relationship with her mother was something like that of the American Tonight Show long-time host/star (Johnny Carson) [he hated her, wouldn't attend her funeral, stating in that occasion, "the wicked witch is dead"], then this premise just doesn't work!

Make it the death of a mutual female friend from college, and then the grieving daughter becomes a sad friend, and then the sexual actions are believable.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
What?

Are you mad? No respect for her mother?

They have been living apart for several years, when she moved to LA. The mother has been in a home, not knowing anything or anyone, not even her own daughter. So she said goodbye to her mother several years ago, and only came home to bury her.

Is that clear now? Some people are fascist, pedantic, nit pickers, with a small mind. If enough people use a non-word - conrique - it can be added to a dictionary The language is moving and progressing, and growing all the time.

Some words were brought over to Europe from the US during the war. Some stuck and became English, but fell out of use in the US. The reverse also happened. I've heard English pedants accuse Americans of misusing English, when the word was originally a US word. Some people can't relax and just enjoy anything.

'You can't park there! Where can you park? Don't ask me,' said the sad pedantic parking attendant.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Nasty, with nothing at all erotic in the story.

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Wow…an exercise for sexual arousal! Where do you sign up?

Very pleasurable results for all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES