Friends Need a Favor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving back the tone of the conversation changed slightly after the shower. Amy asked me, "You still haven't told me about last night. Jen told me her perspective but I haven't heard yours yet. Did you have fun?"

"What kind of gentleman kisses and tells?" I asked in mock outrage.

"Good thing you aren't a gentleman then Mike. Now spill it!"

"Okay, okay, I surrender. Honestly the best word to describe it would be amazing. As soon as we began it was like a switch had been turned on in Jen. She went from a demure loving housewife to a sex starved beast in a minute. She was very aggressive; it'll be interesting to see if I can keep up with her," I said.

"Go on, details, I want details!" Amy said.

"Well, I guess she probably told you we went at it for a little more than two hours. I was hard for maybe half the time, as I took breaks going down on her to recover. My fourth shot hurt like hell, like my cock was screaming in protest. I had to beg her to stop from going for a fifth round. Is that enough detail?" I said

"Was she good?" Amy asked.

"I think you might be slightly better skill wise, but she was far more aggressive. In a lot of ways it was the best blowjob I've had in years," I replied.

"I appreciate the compliment but I won't get mad if you say she's better than me," Amy said.

"I never thought you would, I think I can count on one hand the times I've ever lied to you during our marriage. I don't intend that to change just because we are divorced,"

"Thank you. Got any other juicy details?"

"Well, she insisted for the first orgasm that I didn't look or give any warning at all. Said that she liked the surprise," I said.

"I guess everyone have their own little kinks. I think I would be too worried about choking for that," Amy replied.

I could feel my cock swelling up in my shorts talking about last night, and Amy noticed.

"Getting excited are we Mike?" she said.

"A little, yeah, and having to walk around naked for most of the day didn't help, and neither did us napping together naked, or showering together. I'm a little on edge right now, but I think Amy wants me that way," I said.

"She does, she told me to try to get you all hot and bothered as much as I could. Would it be too much if I wanted to taste you a little?" she asked with a devious smile.

"I don't think I could stand edging right now. Is Jen's aggressiveness rubbing off on you are you just really horny?" I asked.

"A little bit of both. You have no idea how much hearing about last night from Jen, turned me on," Amy said.

"Well, settle down horny one, settle down," I said.

Our conversation turned back to not really being about much for the rest of the drive. It was enjoyable, but my cock was having trouble letting go of its erection. Amy kept giving it glances and smiled each time. She had always enjoyed light teasing.

We arrived at the house and carried the closet onto the grass; it was still pretty filthy so it needed to be cleaned a bit.

"Jen?" I shouted entering the house.

"I'm right here Mike, what do you need?"

I went into her office and asked for some cleaning supplies to clean the closet.

Amy and I started cleaning the closest thoroughly, making sure not to miss anything. We fooled around a little so when we were done we were soaked. We stripped down to our underwear and just lay on the grass soaking in the sun to dry ourselves off. We barely talked, but just lay there in peace, anticipating what would happen next.

George arrived home while we were still lying in the grass and asked us what we were doing.

"Just getting dry after washing the closet and getting wet in the process, there wasn't enough room for my clothes in the closet in my room so we fetched an old one we weren't using. Do you need us to move the cars so you can park?" I said.

"If you don't mind, do you want help carrying the closet inside?" he asked.

Amy got up to move the car and George sat down next to me. "I think it still needs a couple more hours to dry off. I don't suppose you have somewhere we can put it in case it starts raining?" I said.

"We could carry it onto the porch in the back garden. We need some towels on the floor though if it's still wet," he said and stood up to park his car.

I went inside and started making a path for carrying the closet. In particular the living room had a lot of furniture that had to be moved out of the way.

The closet was mostly dry, just a little moist to the touch, so the towels we put down ended up not being needed. George grabbed a few beers and we sat out on the porch relaxing and drinking. Amy and George spent a lot of time talking to each other about last night, and I found out George had watched the first blowjob from the door. The subject of conversation eventually evolved into what we would have for dinner and if Amy wanted to stay over tonight.

"Let's go out to eat to celebrate," George said.

"Sounds good to me," Amy said.

"How about that Italian place near the park?" I suggested

"If Jen is up for it, some nights she isn't in the mood for Italian food," George said "I'll go ask her."

When he came back, Jen was right behind him and joined us on the porch and grabbed a beer.

"So when are we leaving for dinner?" Jen asked.

"In an hour or two, I need to sober up so I can be the designated driver," George said.

"I can be the DD no problem, unlike you guys I've been productive and not just laying around drinking all day," Jen said.

"You don't see that big closet over there?" I said pointing to my left.

"That big ugly thing? Can you even call that a closet? It looks like it was made in 19th century and not the 20th" Jen responded. "So what about it? You call ruining the aesthetic of my porch work?"

"We had to go back to the 19th century just to get it, and then we had to wash it. It's not easy to get up to 88 miles per hour without a DeLorean around," I said with mock hurt.

"Fine, you keep your ugly closet, but it'd better be off my porch tomorrow morning!" Jen said.

"I'll be the DD tonight," George said changing the subject "I want to be sober for tonight."

The tension hung heavy in the air for a few seconds as he mentioned the late night party that would happen. We looked awkwardly around at each other, and then burst out laughing.

"That was so awkward that I completely forgot about the ugly closet for a few moments," Jen said still laughing.

I initiated a high-five with George and said "Good one George. If we can keep distracting her like this we can keep the closet out here for days."

"I wouldn't test Jen, Mike. She takes her aesthetics very seriously," Amy said.

"So, it's the guys versus the girls on this?" George said.

"Do you remember the last time you challenged me George?" Jen said.

"Not really," George said.

"The fact that you don't remember should serve as an adequate warning," Jen said.

"Okay, okay. We give up, just don't hurt us," I said as I got on my knees and made a show out of begging on my knees.

"See Amy, a little anger goes a long way to keep men in check," Jen said and looked at Amy.

"I've tried Jen; I've tried for a very long time. Oh teach me, wise master!" Amy said also making a show of bowing.

"Sorry Mike, it seems our number of bosses has just doubled," George said chuckling.

"Well, time to go make schemes to get out of this mess George," I said.

We sat around talking almost forgetting about going out to eat dinner. It was Amy that suddenly looked down at her watch and saw we should probably get going. Everyone quickly hurried upstairs to get some more formal clothes on and take a quick shower. Jen was wearing a white shirt and a black skirt that stopped just above her knees. I wore a dark blue dinner jacket and jeans and George wore a similar outfit. Amy borrowed a purple dress from Jen; it matched her black hair well.

Our time at the restaurant was very lively, we drank a lot of wine, and we even had dessert twice. We talked a lot, laughed louder than we probably should have since we weren't alone in the restaurant. We left a very generous tip to compensate, and hurried out to the car.

In the car on the way back home, Jen and I got into the back seat and started making out with light petting. George and Amy did their best to hold a conversation going, but there were lots of pauses as they looked back to see what we were doing. Jen and I didn't say a word for the duration of the 30minute car ride home, all we did was kiss, tease, massage and hug. Jen had that glimmer in her eyes and I was getting very horny, but we managed to restrain ourselves until we arrived at the house.

Almost before the car had stopped Jen and I were out of the car and moving towards the house with haste. In her fervor she dropped her keys twice trying to unlock the front do. And each time she bent over to pick them up I used the chance to grope her ass. When she got the key in and turned it, I lifted her up with her legs around my waist before she could get the key out again. I gave her a deep kiss, kicked the door open and moved with slow determination towards the living room.

We were completely oblivious to the presence of Amy and George but they had managed to pass us into the living room and they were sitting in chairs facing the couch. Jen's hands were in my hair massaging my scalp and my hands were massaging her ass while holding her up. Her breasts were pressed hard against my chest and I was gently tracing her outer pussy lips with my cock through my pants and her panties, as we kissed passionately. I almost tripped over the small coffee table in the middle of the room on my way to the couch.

Getting closer to the couch I let Jen down, pushed her gently down into it. I rushed to get my dinner jacket and shirt off, and Jen did the same with her shirt. I kneeled down and took her soaked panties off. With my hands on her hips I pulled her to the edge as I moved my head under the skirt and started eating her pussy.

"Mike...Oh Mike, wait...Mmmh," she moaned.

I moved my left hand up to cup her breast and my right hand down and started fingering her as I focused my tongue on her clit. I rotated my finger around and alternating the depth with increasing speed.

"Mike Sto...Stop...I'm..."

Her moans got louder until she went completely silent. A moment later her body shuddered, and then went limp and she let out loud quick breaths. I removed my finger from her sex and licked her up and down very gently while she came down from her orgasmic high.

"Please Mike. I need you inside me, don't tease me!" Jen said loudly when she had caught her breath.

I spent a few more seconds teasing her pussy with my tongue, and then moved up to kiss her, while unzipping my jeans. I aligned my cock at the opening of her pussy, and then broke the kiss and said "You taste really good Jen."

"So did you last night, now fuck me god damn it!"

"Your wish is my command," I said as I pushed into her slowly. She was very wet allowing me to slide my cock all the way into her with ease in spite of how tight she felt. But as much as I wanted to just pound her I went in as slow as I could.

"Mmmh," she moaned when I was all the way inside her.

"That feels so good Mike but stop teasing me. Fuck me damn it and fuck me hard!"

"Don't be impatient Jen, I owe you from last night," I said teasingly.

I could feel her pussy squeezing me slightly as I said that.

I started pulling my cock out of her slowly, and then as I reached the edge I slammed into her hard.

"Oh god!" she moaned.

I did it again and got a similar reaction.

My lust was reaching its limit so I started pounding into her fast and hard.

"Mmmh, you feel so tight Jen. Oh god you feel good!"

"Please Mike, I need to feel you cum inside me! Cum for me baby...I'm getting so close to cumming, cum with me Mike!" she said, drawing quick breaths between every fourth word.

"I'm getting there Jen, just hold on for a little while longer. Don't cum yet."

"I can't...Oh fuck...I'm cumming! Oh fuck oh shit oh god! Aaaahhhh!"

As she started cumming her pussy started to convulse on my cock and squeezed me so tight, I could barely move in and out her. As she was reaching the end of her orgasm I started cumming myself, triggering another small orgasm for her. My mind went blank as I shot load after load into her.

"Oh shit Mike, that was so good...Oh fuck, that felt amazing!"

I could barely breathe as I lay down on my back and started to feel the pain in my knees. I just now noticed that I had been on my knees the whole time as I had pounded in and out of her.

Still breathing hard I looked up and saw both Amy and George were naked and masturbating in the chairs. Amy's hands were very wet and George had what appeared to be cum on his stomach. I think he had cum while I did as his cock slowly lost its erection while he stroked it slowly.

I closed my eyes to focus on getting my breath back as I felt Jen's tongue going up and down my slightly deflated shaft.

I vaguely heard George say "Wow Jen and Mike, you two really went for it. Fuck that looked hot."

In a volume barely above whispering I said "oh fuck that felt great" to no one in particular.

My cock started getting hard again as Jen swallowed it whole, then lifted her mouth off it and purred "mmmh that tastes good"

"Jen looks ready for round two, are you Mike?" George asked.

Before I could respond Jen started pulling my pants all the way off, instead of them being stuck around my knees, while teasing the head of my cock with her tongue. I just groaned as she got my pants completely off and started taking me deeper into her mouth. Again everything other than Jen was blocked from my mind.

"Oh god Jen, let me get on the couch so I can keep fucking you."

Instead of saying anything, she responded by straddling me, aiming my cock to her entrance. She teased her pussy with the head of my cock a few times, and then slowly took me all the way inside with an audible purr.

"Your cock feels great Mike. Just lie there on the floor; I want to really feel you this time."

"You are so fucking tight Jen."

Jen started moving up and down, taking her time to feel every inch of my cock like she wanted to memorize it.

This time with a little more sense of my surroundings I saw George coming back from the kitchen, still naked, with a beer for him and Amy. Amy sat in the chair, her legs spread but no longer masturbating.

Jen leaned down and started kissing me sensually on the lips. As I matched her slow pace we just kissed without tongue while looking into each other's eyes. Her clear blue eyes accentuated the sensation of her pussy going up and down my shaft.

I broke the kiss and kissed her forehead, then moved down and kissed her neck with affection. We both moaned barely audible each time I bottomed out inside her.

I heard Amy say something to George and George laughing.

Jen whispered into my ear "I want you on top."

I rolled her over without letting my cock fall out of her pussy. She had her legs around my hips as I started moving in and out of her with the same slow pace as when she was on top. Over the next twenty minutes we just lay there, barely moving, both enjoying the sensation of me being inside her. I think she had a few small orgasms as every few minutes her pussy squeezed me a bit tighter for a moment, and then she let out a moan a little louder than the rest.

No words were spoken between us, just a few small chaste kisses as we lost our selves to the moment. I started feeling my legs cramping so I leaned down to her ear and whispered "Are you ready to be fucked hard baby?"

"Go for it, I want to feel you cum again," she said loudly.

I grabbed her legs and pulling them away from my hips, placing them straight up on my chest with her ankles at my head and started pounding into her for all I was worth. She yelped like she was halfway between pleasure and pain each time I bottomed out, but kept yelling "Keep going!" "Keep fucking me!" "Don't stop!" "Oh god!" over and over again.

It didn't take long for me to feel my balls tightening up.

"I'm gonna cum, cum with me Jen!"

"I'm right at the edge, keep fucking me while you cum inside me!"

I kept fucking her as best as I could while cumming, but the first few thrusts didn't go very deep. She came none the less as I emptied myself into her.

I rolled off her and banged my elbow hard on the coffee table, while Jen just lay there whimpering slightly from the pleasure.

We held hands as we lay next to each other, at peace with the world.

After a few minutes I managed to sit up and look around. Both George and Amy were gone.

"Jen, did you see when George and Amy left?" I asked her.

"They left? I hope they come back soon, because I'm not moving for at least half an hour," Jen said.

I lay down again and just laughed to myself quietly, I felt exactly the same way.

We drifted off to sleep, lying there on the floor of the living room holding hands...

Authors note; I don't know if the fixed version for the first chapter will be up when this comes out. I accidently uploaded the first draft and not the finished version of chapter one.

12