Friends Request Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back at Janine with a suddenly serious look, "Assuming you want to again, hun." She reached across the table and took Janine's hands in hers. "There won't be any pressure from us at all."

"No, I'm fine, really." Janine reassured her. They smiled at each other and leaned across to share a chaste kiss.

"Do you mind if we at least have breakfast first," I asked plaintively? That had predictable results.

We ate and decided to walk to the beach on what promised to be a beautiful day. Jeans and t-shirts were the best choice and we strolled along the deserted shoreline. There wasn't any discussion but we turned towards the village and spent the morning playing in tide pools and the old beach defenses. By the time we reached the village we had raised an appetite and voted for a pub lunch. The local was a free house run by a retired army NCO named George. He kept a good beer and managed to avoid being swallowed up by the big breweries with good food, great barmaids and a little tourist trade.

We ordered our meals and settled in with drinks to wait. Service was quick and attractive with one of the local girls as the barmaid. We knew her slightly from visiting here and she lived in a bungalow not far from our place. She had the red hair, pale skin and freckles of the Irish and a soft brogue when speaking. As usual she was in a tight peasant top without a bra and wearing a matching skirt. It was the type of look guaranteed to get better tips since it exposed a lot of her breasts when she bent over or got the light behind her. After she left the girls kidded us about enjoying the show which we staunchly denied to no avail.

The village was about three miles from the house so after lunch we walked back along the shore again since it was the shorter path. The tide was on the rise and new bits of flotsam were delivered with each wave. The afternoon sun was much hotter than the morning and we soon got rid of our footwear to walk in the surf. Stan and I rolled our pants legs up to keep our clothes dry and soon came out of our shirts. The girls had worse luck since their pants fit tighter than ours and wouldn't stay rolled up very far. It wasn't long before one wave soaked them up to their knees generating complaints. I suggested they just take their pants off and walk along in their panties and t-shirts. They giggled at the suggestion and I asked what was so funny considering we hadn't seen a single person on the walk in either direction.

"The thing is," Clare confessed, "neither of us is wearing any today."

"No bras or knickers? Watch out, Stan," I warned him. "I think we've fallen in with wild company today."

He nodded with a grin and the girls threw seaweed at me in retaliation while laughing. I pointedly looked up and down the deserted coast again and said,

"Who exactly is going to see you," I asked? "There isn't another house anywhere along here and you'll be able to see anyone walking long before they get close enough to see anything."

"Walking along with just a shirt on?" Janine asked. "That would feel weird."

"Well then drop the shirt, too," Stan suggested. "Easy enough to roll it all up and carry along."

The girls laughed and I could see them exchanging opinions with their eyes as they considered the idea. The heat and discomfort of the wet clothes were obviously winning this battle. Clare shrugged and lifted her shirt up over her head exposing her pale breasts to the sun. She tossed it to me and unbuttoned her pants quickly wiggling them down off each leg. She folded the pants and I handed her the top back which she quickly rolled up with her shoes inside the pants. Tucking it under one arm she looked expectantly at us.

"That feels better," she said. She took a couple of steps and twirled around in a dancer's move before looking back. "Come on you lot. Get them off – you two guys, too. If we're going starker's you can drop your pants and give us something to look at."

She had a point. Well, she had two points really – one on each breast as her nipples had tightened. I didn't think another minute but undid my pants and stepped out of them along with my underwear. Stan was doing the same thing and when I looked up again we were all dressed alike – in a smile. The sun felt great and the breeze across my cock and balls was stimulating. I took advantage of the moment to appreciate our companions who barely had a tan line between them except at the necks and upper arms. British weather didn't encourage a lot of sunbathing especially this early in the year.

We set off down the beach playing in the water and splashing each other until we reached the deeper channel of a creek that drained the marshes. With the flowing tide its channel provided deeper water and I dropped my clothes in a dry place to wade in until I was waist deep. The others joined me and we swam around in the chill water for a while.

"Brrrr," complained Clare. "I've got to get back in the sun before I turn into an icicle." I knew what she meant – cold water and guys rarely go together well. By general agreement we scurried back out where the cold's effects on my manhood were obvious. Stan was in the same condition.

"Yikes," exclaimed Janine. "Look at the boys," she said in mock horror. "We've lost our toys."

Clare laughed and moved close to hold my balls in her hand. "Oh, are the boys cold," she asked with mock seriousness. "Do they need warming up?"

She dropped to her knees and easily put all my cock in her mouth. Looking up at me she mumbled around the mouthful, "Where's the rest of it?"

I laughed down at her and replied, "Keep sucking – you'll find the rest any minute now." I could feel the effects of her mouth stimulating me to grow. Beside us I could see Janine and Stan in the same position – she was working his cock in and out of her mouth and he had recovered enough to require both her hands.

Janine glanced over at Clare and said without taking him out of her mouth, "I found mine. Do you need some help?" That came out very distorted but you could tell what she said.

Clare glared back at her as they kidded each other. No, she didn't need any help at all as I was coming to full length.

Clare removed me from her mouth looking at Janine. "Wanna make a bet"" she asked?

"What kind of bet? Janine asked.

"Bet I can make mine cum before you can," Clare challenged with a grin. Janine took Stan from her mouth and stroked him while she considered the challenge.

"Can't swallow until we see the evidence," she countered. Her nipples suddenly got hard.

Clare continued, "And just to keep it fair we swap guys," she ended with a grin.

Janine giggled and held out her hand in agreement. "Agreed, but only if we make them get back in the water first so we both start with a cold cock." They laughed together as they ramped up the conditions.

"What's the forfeit, ladies," Stan asked. They stopped, obviously not considering what the loser would do.

"What's this cold water thing, too?" I said.

Janine looked at me with a smoldering look. "I'm going to give you a blow job – swallow - and you're complaining about a little cold water," she asked.

"Umm, no." I reconsidered. Clare laughed at my sudden reversal.

"There's going to be two losers," she said. "So what do we agree they both do?"

"Finish the walk naked?" Stan suggested. There were two bungalows left to pass but not very close to the path.

"What if we meet someone," Janine asked?

"Guess they'll get an eyeful then, won't they," laughed Clare. Stan looked a bit nervous as he realized he might be on display.

"Don't worry, Stan," she said. "I'll let you hide behind me." The girls laughed at our reluctance.

"Alright guys, whoever wants a blowjob get in the water," ordered Clare. I shrugged and waded back in with my cock bobbing around in front of me. The cold quickly started to shrink me back down to the size of a cherub. Stan was quick to follow me. The girls continued to add conditions to the bet until I wondered if they were playing to lose. They decided it had to be by their mouths only – no one could use their hands and we couldn't touch them at all. Listening to this slowed my shrinkage but the cold soon overwhelmed me.

"You two ready yet," Janine enquired. "Stand up and let's have a look."

I stood up and exposed my shrunken manhood to their gazes. Stan hadn't quite subsided to their required condition so we were ordered to immerse ourselves again. The water was cold and flowing harder as the tide started to peak.

"Okay, how about now?" asked Clare with a grin. I was almost blue from the cold and I had shriveled to virtually nothing. Fortunately Stan was in the same condition.

"Come and sit up here," Clare directed us. We settled down in the sand feeling the warm breeze across our skin.

"Ready, then?" Clare asked Janine and they settled down in front of us. "No touching, boys," she reminded us. The girls took a last look at each other and opened their mouths to suck us in.

Janine looked up at me and said, "I don't fancy walking the whole way back starkers so don't hold back, okay?" I nodded.

Clare looked over at me and threatened, "You better let me win or you won't get lucky for a week, mate!"

Janine objected, "Hey, that's cheating. I could say the same thing to Stan." Clare relented but threw another item into the loser's bucket.

"Losers have to serve the winners dinner, too," she said. Janine thought for hardly a second before she agreed.

Smiling Janine opened her mouth and sucked me inside. I could feel her tongue moving around my head and she quickly got me hard enough to start bobbing up and down. As I warmed up my cock grew inside her mouth until she could feel me bumping the back of her mouth. I felt her trying to swallow a couple of times but she gagged instead and went back to sucking as she moved me in and out of her mouth. Looking over I could see Clare working Stan's cock and he had risen to his full length. Clare caught me looking at her and gave me a saucy wink. She was moving her head quickly and I could see her cheeks caving in as she applied suction to him. He shifted on the sand and let out a sigh.

Janine picked up the pace on me covering her teeth with her lips to run them along my cock. She leaned forward to put her hands in the sand on both sides of my hips. Leaning forward so I could see her breasts swaying to her movements she worked me through her lips sucking at my cock. I could feel myself responding to this concerted attack. Watching these two work on us was incredibly erotic and their self-imposed competition just added to the excitement.

Janine worked me deeper again pushing at the back of her mouth. This time when she swallowed I could feel myself sliding past her gag point and entering her throat. She kept swallowing as she moved her head back and forward which massaged me with firm pressure. I could feel myself getting closer and moaned my excitement.

I heard Stan gasping and looked over to see him jerking his hips back into Clare's mouth. He looked close too and I wondered who would be losing. At this point I didn't care. I could feel pre-cum moving through me and Janine was moaning as she licked and sucked me dry. This was incredible – beautiful weather, outside on a beach and two gorgeous naked girls competing to see who could win a blowjob bet. My hips moved in response to her efforts and I watched her body moving in front of me. As good as it felt I knew I had time to enjoy this – it would take more than her mouth to get me off very quickly. I settled back on my elbows with a satisfied sigh, content to be the loser.

Janine looked up to see me watching her. I could see her realize I was in no hurry to finish and she was most likely spending the rest of the day in her birthday suit. Beside us Stan was being vocal and moving his hips in response to Clare's mouth. I heard Clare humming while she sucked him and moved his cock between her lips.

Janine released me to say, "Lie down, Mick." I complied and she reversed her position to put a knee on either side of me. Her breasts settled against me and she moved to take me back into her mouth. Looking up I could see her cunt hovering bare inches above my mouth. It wasn't dry.

"Hey, we said they couldn't touch us," Clare objected.

"He's not going to touch me," Janine said. "I just wanted to change position."

She ducked her head to look at me underneath her – arching her back so her breasts lifted clear and spoke between them. "You heard her, no touching, right?" She grinned at me and lowered her body so the nipples raked across my skin as she massaged me with her breasts. She sucked me back into her mouth and settled down so her weight lay the length of my torso.

Oh God. I could feel the heat of her cunt and her scent surrounded me. I wanted to reach up with my tongue to taste what was so tantalizingly close. My excitement rose as she continued to wiggle her body on me. This was a serious turn-on and I felt my body responding. The sight of her cunt so close to me was a terrible temptation. Janine sucked my cock harder as I felt my excitement start to climax. Gasping for air I groaned in imminent release.

Unbidden and unable to stop myself my head lifted up and I slid my tongue along her slit. She hummed around my cock and jumped as I tasted her. I had just cheated and didn't give a damn what the penalty would be as I felt myself seconds away from climax.

Suddenly I heard Stan cry out. Janine let me drop from her mouth and quietly said, "Damn, he came."

She lifted herself from my body to sit beside me saying, "Let's see the proof then." I could see Stan panting heavily and his skin was flushed. Clare's mouth was still around his cock but she had more cum than she could handle and the overflow was dribbling from her lips.

Clare released his cock to sit up. Her eyes were bright and Stan's cum leaked from her lips down across her chin where it dropped in long strings to hit the flushed skin of her breasts. She smiled with lust opening her mouth to show the proof stirring the pool with her tongue. She leaned toward Janine grabbing her head by the hair. They kissed and Janine trembled as she tasted her boyfriend in Clare's mouth. I could see them swallowing together as their tongues danced inside their mouths.

When they pulled back Janine followed the drops of cum on Clare's chin with her tongue as Clare smiled. "You missed a drop," she said pointing to what had landed on her breast. Janine smiled back and leaned down to suck it from her skin.

Clare grinned at me over her head and blew me a kiss as Janine licked her breasts. This was all sexy as hell but I hadn't cum and the unreleased tension was a torment. Clare raised an eyebrow at my condition as she said,

"You do realize you get to walk back with that, right?"

"What?" I exclaimed. "Oh come on luv, I can't walk like this," I laughed at her. Janine looked over her shoulder at my erection which was pulsating in the breeze.

"Rules are rules," she grinned.

"I don't remember hearing that one," I protested.

"You didn't, I just made it up," Clare said with a grin. She moved over to sniff my face and pulled back with an accusation. "I knew you were trying to cheat. Who's that on your lips?"

Oh, yeah; she caught me there. My inadvertent taste of Janine was going to cost me dearly, it would seem.

Stan grinned over at me. "Sorry, Mick, but when I saw her reverse on you it sent me over the edge."

Looks like I will be pointing the way back. I walked over to get my clothes looking like a whipped pup but Clare got to them before me. "You won't need those," she said.

A sudden shadow passed over us and I looked up to see clouds building to the west. We'd been concentrating on each other so much we'd missed the changing weather and it looked like a small shower was on the way. Typical British weather. Clare and Stan pulled their clothes back on quickly then gathered our things and started down the beach.

My cock was bouncing along in front of me as Janine and I followed along. I might have subsided but watching her firm body sway and bounce was also arousing. With each step her breasts jiggled and moved from side to side. My guy was bouncing around all over the place and Janine giggled to see me suffering. Clare stopped to look around and said with a grin,

"Maybe she should hold on to that so it doesn't get hurt."

Janine moved closer beside me and held my cock in her hand as we walked along. I flashed Clare and Stan a grin as we passed them."

"Woof," I said. "Woof, woof. Better than a leash I suppose."

Janine's hand around me was stimulating and whatever firmness I had lost I quickly regained. I could feel her body rubbing against mine as we walked in unison. To be honest, there are worse ways to take a walk.

We were less than half a mile from the small path that lead through the shore marshes back to the farmhouse. The sun was still playing with us but it had stayed warm and pleasant. The conversation had remained warm and the ribald comments (along with Janine's hand) had kept me up as well. I noticed Janine's nipples had stayed firm and stood out at the tips of her breasts. I had coated her hand in pre-cum from the constant stimulation.

Turning to her I said, "I'm thinking you're enjoying this, aren't you."

She smiled back and answered, "First time I've taken a bloke for a walk by his cock. Bet Stan will enjoy this too," she smirked, "and, yes, this is fun." We laughed together as we passed by the last of the rolling dunes to turn up our path. Behind us Clare and Stan were still cracking jokes at our expense.

A sudden shower of sand from the trail over small hill to our left announced a visitor. We stopped, shocked, as a woman appeared from around the bushes to confront us. She stopped in her tracks as she saw us standing there and no one said a word. It was the barmaid from the pub.

... to be continued

12