All Comments on 'Friends with Benefits Pt. 01'

by j_zep2001

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
tony_tigertony_tigerover 9 years ago
MORE! MORE!

Wonderful! Love natural women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another cheating slut wife story.

Only enjoyed by creeps like tony_tiger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad it's not just me

Fantastic slow sensual build up. The part about her at the monkey bars, arms above her head exposing those sensual armpits was the moment I came. First I think a woman's armpits are a very sensual part of their body, then to add in her silky BLACK hair, OMG!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TO LAY TO LIE TO LIE

PLEASE LOOK THEM UP.A LOT HAS BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT THEM ON HERE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
tonytiger

get a life your over sixty and on your way out and still a sick fuck as is this person who this garbage.

Sidney43Sidney43over 9 years ago

Well done and it is good to see a story with a natural woman, instead of the shaved bare and boring kind that seem to be featured in too many stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the hairy natural human body...

...and I enjoy stories that reflect that.

I'm not a member of the "Correct Category" police, but this story is more about a hairy armpit fetish than the sexual adventures of people who happen to prefer the natural body with hair (rather than the artificial porn-star shaved body), so perhaps should be in the fetish category. Not much other than serial armpit snuffling happens here in chapter 01, so I hope ensuing chapters will explore the origins of the open marriage so unexplained here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bonnietaylor

Are you speaking from experience? Again, you're here to score based on bias not reality, to get even with anonymous. As is becoming normal for the trolls of this site they have turned the scoring of loving wives stories worthless and meaningless. No score, didn't read this story based on the majority of comments. Unlike the "three trolls" in loving wives I don't give scores to get even or stories I don't read.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Not a LW story...

This isn't a LW story...It's about Fetish...

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Love HAIR!!!!

A really enjoyable story. I see there are others like me that love hairy women. The shaved, bald, cunts of porn stars, reminds me of little girls, & I am into mature women.

Thanks for a good read.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Hairy women; an absolute turn-off for me.

But it isn't about hairy women and how I feel about them. It isn't about anyone's sense of half-baked morality.

It's all about the writing and this is very well written.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Well written

but definitely a fetish story. Gave it 3* anyway. I suspect it will morph into a pregnancy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a turn on for me.

But what ever floats your boat I don't think her husband is lucky at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
STORY IS FINE

Loving wife works. She made the first pass. He enjoyed thinking about her body. No different than his watching her long legs or her lovely eyes.

j_zep2001j_zep2001over 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry - wrong category

Hi all - as the author I admit this story has been posted in the wrong category. My interest is in natural, unshaven women. I posted it in a hurry and am trying to re-post it the fetish category. All the tags relate to hairy women and armpit fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Does she want another baby? Not a normal chuck story

It really doesn't work for me! A little whacked for my tastes . Another cheating couple? For what end ?

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 9 years ago
Not my fetish

But for what it is its very good. Well written and surprisingly kind in its treatment of characters. Hopefully it will be re-posted in the fetish section where it will hit its target audience. I imagine they will love it.

Francis_Toliver

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Right category

Of course it is j-zep. A loving wife and husband in an open marriage is now a natural thing, but on a small scale. Only those of higher intelligence can do it. The hairy pits is a highly erotic bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Like the twist.

No, not the hair play. That's no shocker, tame really. I mean think about it .

The twist is the couple cheating on their marriage are not the story' s protagonist!!

This couple are going to make the hero( sic) pay for his pleasure. What is he going to do to protect himself. As a single parent he will be vulnerable. Can you see loss of custody. Oh yeah, blackmail !! Their going to turn him into their bitch . Or maybe not! Maybe he saves himself....

j_zep2001. I like the ideas of different possibilities !! LOL

AMerryMan

Leonine44Leonine44about 9 years ago
Absolutely the Right Category, j_zep2001

Don't listen to all the fools who have a preconceived notion of what belongs in Loving Wives or some other category. You caved in with your last comment too quickly. It's appropriately in Loving Wives because the female part of the future 3-way is participating in extramarital sex with her spouse's knowledge and permission. Just because her husband isn't around for Round 1 doesn't disqualify it -- despite the propensity for most LW stories being told from the husband's viewpoint. Those who are criticizing you are not far removed from the slime who troll the Loving Wives category to leave comments about the husbands being sorry ass cuckolds and the wives lowlife whores. (Makes one wonder what these moralists are doing reading porn sites in the first place, doesn't it?)

Isn't it strange how a preference for hair on the human body has become a "fetish"? The view of most anthropologists who have spoken on the subject is that the only reason why hair was left on the pudendum when humans lost the body fur of their primate ancestors when we evolved from animalhood is because it is attractive to the opposite sex (visual and olfactory attraction [pheromones are trapped in pubic hair]). People have had pubic hair for eons. It is the newfound preference for bald pussies brought about by the porn industry in the mid-90's that has resulted in the "fetish" for pubic hair in stories and on nude models simply because it is hard to find these days. Actually it is the 21st Century majority preference for women who look like 12-year-olds that is the true fetish -- indeed a subcategory of the anthropological explanation is that if a girl is old enough to breed she'll have pubic hair and if she doesn't you shouldn't be fucking her whether for legal prohibitions or species propagating reasons.

I'm not a fan of armpits hairy or shaved (although I prefer that part of a woman's body to be shaved). But I definitely like a hairy snatch.

You don't need to switch the category of this story. I found it by searching for stories in all categories with a tag of "hair" or "hairy." Fans of the "natural look" can find the stories we like all over Literotica. We don't need a fetish category of its own.

Leonine44Leonine44about 9 years ago
Absolutely the Right Category (Afterthought)

I just clicked over to the Fetish category to see what was there. I didn't do a total survey, but a few of the fetishes that immediately appeared included urolagnia ("Golden Showers"), coprophilia, bondage and discipline, slavery, etc.

Jesus H Christ!!! Having a preference for women who are the way they were made does not lump us into categories studied by Krafft-Ebing! Don't you dare move this story, jzep_2001!

j_zep2001j_zep2001over 8 years agoAuthor
Story has been re-submitted in Fetish section

I have re-submitted Friends with Benefits Pt 1 into the Fetish section. I have also posted the second story in the Fetish section. (They are both currently pending approval by the site but will probably be available soon) If you enjoyed the first story you can check out the second instalment. If you didn't like the first one, you probably won't like the second. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

a little different

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 year ago

Erotic and delicious.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Pussy hair 5 rating, hate stubble and pimples with pus oozing out.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

A hairy pussy is natural and beautiful. Shaving that hair is unnatural.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous