Friends with Benefits Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j_zep2001
j_zep2001
86 Followers

"Mmm, tasty," she whispered. She let her fingers fan out above the base of my manhood, rubbing my balls with her thumbs, while her mouth took my cock, from the head to half-way, in a rhythmical motion.

I put my hands on her shoulders and moved my palms to the back of her shoulders so my fingers could curl round and touch her pit hair. We stayed like this, with her fingers dancing on my shaft, in my pubes and on my balls until I said, "Stand up Annabelle, I want to have more of you."

Reluctantly she let my cock out of her mouth but before she stood she helped me out of my pants and underwear, and I kicked off my shoes. She took off her sandals, so I was left naked, except for a t-shirt, while she was wearing her bra and flowing cotton pants.

We stood facing each other and embraced and kissed passionately again.

"I want to go into the living room," I said.

"Let me show you the way, she said, giggling. She grabbed my dick and held it on her palm like it was a baton and she was in a running relay.

In the living room I stopped her near the couch. I was standing behind her and I began to kiss the back of her neck and her shoulders. I let my hands go to her front and felt her big breasts through her bra. I was squeezing them as I let my mouth find the gap at the back of her armpit. She kept her arm down so I had to push my tongue through that gap to reach her soft hairs. She moaned as I licked the slit of her armpit from behind, feeling the hairs on either side.

"I want you," she whispered, and I unbuckled her bra, freeing her large breasts. She turned around and smiled as I looked at her big naturals. They hung down under their own weight and I noticed how large her areola and her nipples were.

"You are so beautiful," I said. "Lay back on the couch."

She lay on her back with her hands clasped behind her head. I crouched beside her, at perfect height to lick her upper body. I started with the pit closest to me, working my way from the top of her hairs down through to the bottom and continuing to the curve of her breast. I worked my mouth over to her large, hard nipple, while my other hand kneaded her other breast. My mouth continued its journey to her other breast and then her far pit.

My hard-on was pressing into the side of the couch and my balls were aching. My mouth was back in the pit closest to me and Annabelle moved her other hand down onto her breast. We were kneading the same breast together, her nipple now caught between her thumb and mine.

"Leave that pit nice and wet when you're finished with it," Annabelle whispered. "Nice and wet."

I let a large amount of saliva slide down my tongue onto her hairs and Annabelle slowly lowered her arm, closing her pit over my wetness. She turned to me and said, "Now show me your cock."

I stood and my erection jutted out over her body. She smiled and moved her arm to expose her pit, displaying her wet sticky underarm hairs. Without waiting for an invitation I used the side of the couch to steady myself as I lowered my cock down to her pit.

"You've always dreamed of doing that, haven't you?" she whispered.

I nodded and looked down at my hard-on. My shaft was across her armpit, with her dark hairs on either side.

"I love that feeling," she said. "I love having a hard cock in my armpit."

She closed her arm, trapping my dick in the moistness and warmth of her hairy pit and I closed my eyes as the feeling of ecstasy came over me.

I thrust my cock, letting it slide back and forth in the warmth of her underarm. I could only do it for a minute because I was so horny and I didn't want to shoot my load yet. I wanted to hang on and explore more of Annabelle's hairy body.

She twisted her head slightly and let her tongue make a few slow circles around the head of my cock while it was gently trapped under her arm. I groaned loudly.

"Want to cum in my mouth?" she said, eyes looking up at me.

"Yes, I replied, "oh Jesus, God yes! But not yet. I want to have more of you first."

She smiled and lifted her arm, releasing my dick and I turned away from her and grabbed my cock, just below the head, squeezing hard, to stop my ejaculation.

It worked. I turned back and dropped to my knees beside the couch again.

"Such a gentleman," she said smiling, and I let my right hand move across her breasts again before letting it slide down over her smooth belly. We were kissing as my hand slid under her cotton pants and over her underwear. My hand followed the natural curve of her mound and I felt the wetness on her panties, where her pussy slit was.

I slipped my hand under the top of her panties and felt her bush for the first time. It was thick and wide, and I could not cover it all with my palm. My fingers explored her pubic hair - it was thick but soft to touch. My middle finger curled down through her bush til it found the hood of her clit. Annabelle let out a little moan and I began to make small gentle circles around her clit, without exposing it from under its hood.

She used both hands and pushed her breasts together, holding her nipples between her fingers and squeezing them gently. I licked down her belly until I got to her navel and began to tongue it, imaging it was her pussy. She was groaning, pulling on her nipples, making the soft skin of her breasts stretch upwards.

"I'm not going to hold back like you did. Keep using your hand like that and I'll cum," she said, closing her eyes.

I pushed my other two fingers into the outer walls of her pussy, feeling the dense cover of hair. I moved my mouth down to the top of her panties and licked the line of hair at the top of her triangle. I wanted to lick her clit but didn't want to interrupt the rhythm of my finger, so I contented myself by sucking on the bush just under my palm. I let my middle finger touch her open pussy lips and used the wetness to slide my fingertip under her hood and had direct contact with her clit.

I started by rubbing gently, in large circles, keeping my fingertip on her button while she continued to play with her own breasts. I used by spare hand and ran my fingers through her bush right down to her tender skin.

Annabelle groaned and I felt her hand on the back of my t-shirt. She ran her palm up my neck and grabbed my hair.

"Bring your mouth back up here," she ordered, and we kissed hungrily.

I kept rubbing her gently, just getting a little faster each time and Annabelle moved a little more onto her side. She was rocking her hips back and forth and squeezing her thighs together. I let my spare hand slide up into her armpit, where my dick had been earlier. She closed her arm tightly over my fingers and lifted her other elbow.

"I'm so close," she said. "Don't stop!"

I put my mouth over her other pit, tasting its sweet saltiness and increased the speed of my finger. Annabelle was moaning and rocking her hips and I kept sucking on her armpit hair as she moved towards her climax.

"Oh yes, oh yes," she panted. "Keep licking me."

She was panting as she reached the peak of her orgasm. Her back was arching and she was moaning loudly as she came. I could see the muscles of her body contracting as the orgasm moved through her.

She lowered her elbow and moved her hand down to remove my fingers from her panties. She closed her eyes and took two fingers into her mouth, sucking them like she sucked my cock earlier.

"You are incredible," I said, and she slipped my fingers from her mouth.

"And you haven't even seen me naked yet," she said dreamily. "I think we better change that soon," she said as she closed her eyes.

She rested her head back, her eyes still closed. She was still breathing heavily. I gently stroked my fingers across the top of her shoulders and her breasts.

My cock was still hard and I gazed at her beautiful body, which had a slight sheen of sweat from the sex we'd just had.

After a while she sat up and stripped off my shirt. She licked some of the sweat from my neck and then she stood up and moved away from the couch. Her big tits giggled and she looked at me as she pulled down her flowing cotton pants. She stood before me in only her underwear. She had a line of dark hair on the outside of her panties, running down the front of both thighs.

"You made me so wet," she said. "Have a look."

She put her foot up on the side of the sofa and I could see the wet patch in the middle of her white panties. Her panty spill hairs also ran down her inside thighs. I leaned forward and gave her several slow long licks along the hairs on both sides of her underwear.

She put her foot back down and turned around and I admired her round ass as she took a few steps away. She slipped her panties slowly down so I could see the curve of her ass crack. She was looking at me over her shoulder, smiling. She slid them further down, to her knees and I stared at the dark line between her white cheeks. She let them drop to the floor and kicked them off, then she turned to show me her bush. My cock was hard and I gave her a groan of appreciation. Her bush was wide, starting out near her thighs, getting darker and thicker in to the middle. She put her hands behind her head and asked me if I liked what I saw.

What a view! Her dark armpits, big breasts and wide triangle of bush.

"You're gorgeous," I said.

She moved closer and put her foot up on the couch again, showing me her pussy for the first time. There were strips of dark hair on either side of her pink slit and there was a cluster of dark hair around her asshole. I leaned forward and licked her out, tasting her sex juices on my tongue. Her head tilted back and she groaned. I licked her deeply, pushing my tongue in as far as it could go, curling it before licking upwards. I sucked on the dark hairs of her outer pussy as I made my way up to her engorged clit. I sucked gently on her clit, tonguing her wet slit at the same time. I could taste and smell her pussy on my mouth and chin. She groaned again. And I kept licking.

"God I need to fuck you," she said as she pushed me back on the couch.

She straddled me and using her hand she guided the head of my cock to her moist opening and then slid onto my shaft. I watched as my cock started to disappear inside her. She eased herself onto me until I was all the way in and our pubic hair joined where the base of my cock met the outer mound of her pussy.

She fucked me slowly, groaning, her eyes closed. I savoured her breasts and nipples with my mouth and enjoyed the scent of her pits, which smelled of an erotic mixture of her sweat and my saliva.

After a time she slowly slid herself off me and whispered, "Come and fuck me nice and hard."

She lay on her back on the floor and lifted her knees, her hands on the back of her thighs. I dropped down onto my knees and moved towards her, my cock hard and my eyes wide at the sight of her body.

I slid deep inside her and began to thrust, my balls slapping against her ass. "Oh, yeah, that's it baby. Hard and fast. Fuck me hard and fast."

"I won't last long," I said, panting.

"I don't care. I already promised to let you cum in my mouth, remember."

And with that she let her hands slide up to her tits and she squeezed them hard as I began to fuck her as deep as I could. She was groaning now and stretched her hands above her head. Her tits started to move in circles and I could hear the sound of my dick in her pussy.

We were both moaning in pleasure and I ran my eyes down from her armpits, over her breasts and down to where my rod was sliding in and out of her bushy slit.

I could feel the cum rising in my balls and pulled out in time to shoot my first part of my load onto her belly. I moved up her body and some cum went onto her tits before she leaned forward and took my dick into her mouth, sucking the last of my cum and swallowing it , while I groaned in ecstasy. She continued to gently suck my cock and I could hear her breathing through her nose and moaning softly. She released me from the pleasure of her mouth and I sank onto my back, eyes closed, heart pounding. She left me for about ten seconds before she gently rolled on top of me, her big breasts on my chest and her mouth on my neck, kissing it softly. I could feel my cum on her belly and breasts against my skin and enjoyed the sensation of our warm bodies joined together.

After a little while she whispered, "Lets go and lay on your bed" and we made our way to the bedroom.

We were both naked, laying on my bed on our backs. Annabelle shifted position and raised her arm. I nuzzled into the warmth of her pit.

"So how did all this start?" I asked softly.

Annabelle turned slightly to face me and smiled.

"Oh, I've never shaved," she said. "You've met my parents. I grew up around artists and musicians so when I was younger none of the women I knew shaved their armpits."

Annabelle had misunderstood what I meant but I stayed silent, listening to her talk.

"I'd never really thought about it," she continued. "Not until recently when people tried to make me feel self-conscious or made comments. But I still don't care. "

"And I've always found it sensual. I don't know why ... but it turns me on. I mean, I like oral, I have sensitive breasts and love to have them licked and sucked, I like to be kissed on the neck ... and I like armpit play. I think it is good foreplay, good during sex, good after sex." She let out a little giggle.

"Some people like toes or feet or anal." She screwed up her nose. "No thanks. But I'm happy if you want to lick my pits and pussy all night."

I propped myself up on my elbow. I leaned across and kissed her lips and slowly moved my mouth down to her neck. I travelled down slowly to her nipple and after sucking it moved across to her pit for several slow, long licks.

She put her finger against my chest and pushed me back.

"Cheeky!" she said with a smile.

I was laying on my back again and now she was propped up on an elbow, slightly leaning over me, one of her breasts was resting on my chest. Her hand moved down my belly and she squeezed my cock, which was back a 3/4 mast.

"When did you and Richard, um, when did you start to ... see other people," I asked.

"Oh we've been together for a long time. We hadn't been together for very long and we knew that we'd always be together. And ever since we were young we both loved sex and we came to some realisations and made some decisions early on. The short story is that we've always been honest with each other and we've always been sensible not to hurt each other and are safe and careful. We travelled independently when we were younger. I've always been attracted to women and have explored that side of my personality with Richard's approval."

She paused and smiled "And with his involvement too".

She continued to talk softly and fondly of their explorations together, of third parties brought into the bedroom and at times, a couple as well.

"What does that mean for us? For me?" I asked.

"Well we'll keep enjoying each other's company but there will come a time when I will enjoy the company of you and my husband at the same time."

I was silent as I took this in. she leaned over and kissed me on the mouth and then said softly

"Don't think about that now, there are more important things to be done." And her hand reached and found my manhood I relaxed and enjoyed her attention.

We spent the afternoon pleasuring each other and I got to fulfill some hairy girl fantasies I'd previously only dreamed about.

As afternoon turned into early evening Annabelle rolled over and said "I had better text my husband and tell him to pick up some vegetarian pizzas for dinner because I seem to have run out of time to cook".

She padded softly out to the kitchen and soon returned and stood in the doorway to the bedroom, naked. She stood in the doorway and smiled at me, then tossed the phone onto the bed.

"Last look," she said softly and then proceeded to raise her arms and hook her hands on the top of the doorframe and she spread her feet apart so there was a gap between her thighs.

"Oh," I said, "that is a view to die for."

She stayed in that position and I went to her and slowly licked and tongue kissed her pit.

"It tastes so good," I said.

It was a mixture of sex and sweat and her earthy taste. I worked my mouth all over her breasts and nipples and moved to her other pit before dropping to my knees. I spent some time savouring her glorious triangle and wet slit before she reached down and stroked my cheek. "I have to go," she whispered.

And I stood up and we kissed. I followed her to the living room and watched her get dressed. I realised how fortunate I was to be in this situation and I looked forward to whatever happened between us next. The only guy luckier than me is Richard, I thought with a chuckle, and the only person luckier than him may be Annabelle, who gave me another smile and a wink as she collected her hessian shopping bags and headed towards the front door.

j_zep2001
j_zep2001
86 Followers
12