All Comments on 'From A Man to a Woman'

by sailor_6969

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love

I fucking love this story, all but the sappy love stuff at the end lol. But seriously it was a good read, it didn't turn me on but I enjoyed reading it, and I like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant!!!!!!

This story was absolutely brilliant!!! I honestly couldn't find a fault with this story. It had me horny almost all the way through. The lovey dovey stuff at the end was a good touch to close out the story. 5/5 a reccomend read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I tried converting my brother the same way but the results were nowhere near what Pete's were. So if you see a butch she male on the loose, you will have seen the horror I have unleashed on this world. FYI he/she is a cock piranha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Nice story, just in the wrong category.

It belongs either into Science Fiction / Fantasy or into Transsexual with a strong inkling to Fantasy.

The story was a nice reading experience, though towards the end a bit to sweet, but just a bit. For a fantasy nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
O__O

Holy shit this was a good read. Hall of fame right here baby !!

BigPeteHBigPeteHabout 10 years ago
i was really suprised

when i started reading this i wasn't so sure it was gonna be that great, but i'm glad i gave it a chance because i really enjoyed it, it's refreshing to see something new, i'd enjoy seeing some more chapters including one set a few years later about them after they've had kids, anyway thanks for the great read, favoriting and rating a solid and well deserved 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh My!

You are a sick little person; aren't you?

ShAnnaMayShAnnaMayabout 9 years ago
beautiful

I love that it has a happy ending.

KoshachiyKoshachiyabout 9 years ago
Absolutely enthralling

Despite the few prominent grammatical and verbal errors in this piece of absolutely divine art, it was in my opinion, the best story I have read on this site since Asexual Reproduction, both stories in the series. This same subject needs a definite sequel, or at least a story in the same concept or realm so to speak. It was lacking just a bit in detail in a few portions, like perhaps the mall expedition could have used a bit of expansion. That scene particularly is off in continuity in terms of time, regarding the amount of detail you spent on the other scenes, but all in all, almost perfect. Very high expectations have been surpassed by this wonderful piece of writing. On a sexual standpoint, it was also appealing. Oh, my I wish it was longer than it is. It was such a nice ending, but so much had been left out that could have been used as arousing material. Take for instance the next to last scene, a complete transfer from male to female mindsets could have been that last cannonshot, sealing the fate, to abridge the concept. You seem to absolutely nail every aspect of sadomasochism for me, and I'm not much for bile in general, but you have a perfect grasp on writing for arousal. I was quite horny throughout the entire story. No cons to this however. A 5 most definitively. Keep producing. I love what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the story

Great story, I would love to see this morphed into a truly epic 15 page or so long novel. It's a great short story but I'd love to see Jaime explore her inner conflicts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not normally the type of story I read, but I

enjoyed it. One quibble: while for purposes of plot you needed to get rid of the parents, I think you would have been better served by doing so more gently. I was jolted to find in a list of three things that happened that number two happened to be dead parents, especially because we felt sympathy for the mother after the rape scene with her son (although this being Literotica Land she ended up with an orgasm). You could have gotten the parents offstage in a gentler way, such as, for example, having them move to Singapore and be unable to take their sons.

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
I found this accidentally

.... And loved it. So naughty and complete. I was surprised how a new fantasy-set was unveiled to me. The author has a merciless streak; Mom and Dad were so coldly despatched. Reminded me of stories in the books by Dame Ivy Compton-Burnett.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Out with the old.

I am so happy with the way you ended the story. I was afraid that he was now what his brother was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVE it.

I am too lazy to sign in but this is Richmond2247.

Love this story. Rough around the edges but that is a part of the charm. Lets look here:

It took a second before she realised what he was doing then she exploded in action turning and slapping his hand away frantically. "Arrrgggghhhh, Christ no, Jamie what are you doing," she cried in shock and disbelief as she tried desperately to wriggle away from him. "Noooo," she cried desperately as she struggled to gain her composure.

She backed away, shocked, confused and frightened as Jamie, instead of backing away, advanced on her. Out of the corner of his eye Jamie saw Pete pull back from the balcony and hide in the background.

"Jamie, no, no, what do you think you are doing? You ... you can't do anything like that. I'm your mother. It's not right. Oh god, don't ever do that again ... or, or else ...."

Absolutely brilliant. Wonderful scene with tight dialogue. You can see it happen right in front of you so fast, it is over before you even knew it happened.

Love this work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dan, I wish I knew someone who could change me.

mikeinoregonmikeinoregonabout 1 year ago

Nice job. If we get a chapter 2, I suggest that the “medicine” becomes Pete’s sperm, to be injected by cock. Fun.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 month ago

It's a 5 but the agony Jamie suffered precludes many volunteers. If Peter wants to make money on this stuff he'll have to put the Jethro's into a coma and let'em wake up a month later as EllyMay's. The line of patients would stretch from LA to NYC .......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous