From Africa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't want those knickers there... they'd only be in the way. Take them off, Anna.'

Anna moved slowly, raising her legs so that she could unfasten her garters, then, reaching beneath her slip to pull her knickers down. I was fascinated by her speechless submission. She took a long time to completely pull her underwear off, and I wondered if she meant to do it this way in order to tease him. She held them in her hands, until he spoke again.

'Give them to me.'

She handed them to him, and he held her hand for a moment, crushing the fabric between their hands, before finally taking them away from her. Mark held them up to his face, slowly inhaling Anna's scent.

'Touch yourself, Anna. I want to see you touch yourself.'

Anna pulled the straps of her slip down, exposing her pallid skin and her tiny breasts. Her nipples were hard and jutting out, looking like little pink berries. She rolled them between her fingers, staring up at Mark the entire time.

'Now, spread your legs and touch your cunt,' Mark had a stony expression on his face, as if he would punish her if she didn't obey.

Anna raised the bottom of her slip enough to expose her flaxen triangle, and slowly spread her fingers to cover her pussy. She then used two fingers to open her lips and stroke her clit, spreading her wetness around. I could hear the liquid moving as she rubbed herself more and more.

'You're wet already, my pet... you must be ready for me...' Mark whispered.

Anna worked her fingers into her pussy, still staring up at Mark.

'Hold your lips open for me; I want to taste you again while your still pure.'

Anna spread her lips open, and closed her eyes. Mark knelt on the bed and pushed her legs open even wider, before diving between them with a protruding tongue and a low growl.

'Ahh...' Anna moaned.

Mark drank her in, licking and sucking her with relish. Anna writhed around on the bed, trying to keep quiet, but whimpering softly, sounding like a wounded child. Mark was very aggressive, literally gnawing at her pussy, pulling savagely on her lips and her clit, making Anna's eyes roll and her teeth clench. She came with curled toes and closed fists, her body jerking wildly across the bed. Mark stopped to catch his breath, stroking her with his fingers while he watched her lose all control.

'Oh, Mark... please... I... I think my heart is going to stop...'

He snatched his hand away, and stood up, hurriedly taking his clothes off. He was naked in a matter of seconds, and his cock jutted out, bouncing slightly before he clutched it in his hands. He stood over her stroking it for a few minutes, then, lowered himself to the bed. Anna was sprawled, listless and almost asleep, looking helpless as Mark hovered above her body, tapping her pussy with his rigid penis. She made no moves to object, and did not utter a word.

I watched with rapt attention and baited breath as Mark slowly plunged into her. Anna's eyes blinked quite a bit at first, but Mark pushed in a little and held himself there. After a minute or two, he pulled his cock out and pushed a little further, and kept this up until he could fit completely inside her. At this point, he rested on top of Anna, his small pink ass nestled between her bony white thighs. Anna seemed to be holding her breath; I strained my ears to listen for any signs of life from her. Her eyes were shut tight, and I imagined that I saw a tear rolling down her cheek.

Mark began to move in and out, slowly pushing first, then rigorously thrusting, shaking the bed and gasping for breath. His breaths soon turned into moans, and he speeded up his thrusting, pumping so fast that his back began to glisten with sweat. Anna lay sprawled like a rag doll beneath him, still not making a sound.

Mark suddenly pulled out of her, and started jerking his penis with his hands, angrily milking out long strands of his sticky white seed, spilling it all over her stomach. Anna kept her eyes closed through all of this, and her fists were still clenched as Mark pushed the last of his semen out letting it rope from the tip of his cock to the pale flesh of her stomach. Her pussy looked battered and abused; it was all red and swollen, puckered open from Mark's vigorous thrusting. He finally collapsed, only taking a few minutes to fall asleep. Anna finally opened her eyes when he started to snore, tentatively running her fingers through the drying semen on her stomach, and carefully touching her tender pussy.

Before I realized what was happening, Anna sat up with a start, looking around for something, finally grabbing her dress. She hastily pulled it over her head, and fastened a few of the buttons before quietly rushing from the room. I gritted my teeth in nervousness, wondering if I'd remembered to leave my door closed or not, and hoping she wasn't headed for my room. I ran with break neck speed back around the house, hoping to dive into my bed and pretend to be sleeping, in case Anna decided to pop her head in.

When I climbed into my window, I took a deep breath, relieved to see that Anna hadn't come yet. I quickly changed into my gown and got into bed anyway, imagining that she would come by later, to see if I was asleep or not. I was surprised to hear the water running in the bathroom as I lay drifting off to sleep; Anna must have been cleaning herself off. I wondered what was going through her mind now, and how it actually felt for her, to have finally lost her virginity.

12