Bank Teller Wife Goes Dark Side

Story Info
Cute little bank teller wife goes to the dark side.
14.1k words
4.15
56.4k
75
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,497 Followers

My wife Cindy says she has always been the active type, yet two years after high school and working at a bank let a few pounds sneak up on her. I had finished college when we met at Church in her Ward East of Downtown Salt Lake. A 5-year age difference and me being a Jack Mormon made it difficult for me to navigate around her father. Being a Jack Mormon means you no longer believe much of the Latter-Day Saints bullshit.

After a year of her Dad saying no and the Mom trying to fix her up with some nice Mormon boys, we booked off to Las Vegas to get married. The honeymoon was fun for us, as Mr. and Mrs., but she had let me fuck her way back on our second date as we hit it off that well.

"Sorry, Dad. Your little girl isn't a little girl anymore!"

We both had to work on Monday. It was a late marriage on Friday night, then we had Saturday and most of Sunday for bodacious sex. We barely saw Vegas at all.

Cindy had constant phone calls from her mother. We fucked through several of them. Then on the last one, Cindy had been cumming while her Mom was on the phone, but this one hit her deep and she made some noises.

"Oh my God, Cindy! You're fucking him right now, aren't you? Cindy, don't you lie to me!"

"Mother!" Cindy had never heard her mother use the word.

"Is he big? Is he good?"

"Mother, shouldn't you be doing something at Church?"

"We will talk more when you get home. I can't believe you didn't have a Temple Wedding."

I wondered what Mom was going to do with the list of eligible suitors she had kept handy.

We got to my place, rather now our place, after midnight. Thank God Cindy had brought some bank teller clothes for the next day. Her mom had her stuff packed when we stopped by the next evening.

Her dad's words of advice were, "You'd better know what you are doing."

Marriage was bliss. My apartment lease ran out in three months. We moved closer to her work and upgraded ourselves a little bit with the accommodations with two salaries to help pay the rent. It turned out that moving to a better, safer neighborhood didn't work out.

As I mentioned, Cindy had put on a few pounds. I had put on more like ten. She had been a jogger before we met and suggested we jog. I'm not a jogger. We mapped out a route that was through the park and onto a jogging trail past a school and back to the park.

The first night, after a couple of hundred yards into the jog, I was down to a semi-brisk walk. Cindy saw my plight and jogged back to me. We walked to the park and stopped at the jogging trail. I was bushed. Cindy was showing signs of neglect of the craft. We panted and rested.

"Why don't I jog on a little bit, and you start back?"

It sounded like a deal to me. I even checked my news and email before I started on my way home. I wasn't even back at the apartment complex when she caught up with me. She jogged on by and was sitting on the steps when I got there.

We got a couple of cold drinks before hitting the shower together. Jogging seemed to agree with my little wife as she wanted to fuck as soon as we dried off. If she wasn't so damned cute I don't think I could have done it. She got off extra strong when she felt my cum in her. At bedtime, she started sucking my cock, wanting me to fuck her again.

The jogging thing was working out for her. We made a deal that I would walk to the park trailhead and she would jog. She'd catch up with me as I walked back.

Into the second week, Cindy decided to run a little further. Instead of turning around and jogging back, "I'm going to run the loop. It's about an extra mile, so you'll beat me home."

I watched her cute ass jog away like I always did and checked my news and emails before starting going back. I got home and set up on the steps. I watched my wife break her stride and walk to our apartment.

"Finally get too much for you?" I teased.

"You might say that." the look on her face was troubled.

"Let's go inside."

I followed her into the kitchen.

"I was coming around the backside of the loop and there were toilets there. I had to pee and didn't think I could make it home. When I came out, there was a man there. Don't be mad. He grabbed me and raped me."

"Are you okay?" It had to be the question although she obviously was not.

"I'm not hurt. It didn't really even scare me. He just told me he was going to fuck me and I didn't want to get hurt trying to get away." "Let's call the police!" I thought that's what she would want.

"No, I've thought it over. Crime report. Everyone knows. Everyone around me would be acting weird. Nothing would happen to the guy. If the guy gets caught, he's out in no time. We'll think of something else."

There was a steely cold tone to her voice.

"How do we find him? Do we even know what he looks like?" I asked.

"Tall, about 6'4". Not heavy, probably 190. Possibly a jogger. Fairly dark black guy."

My jaw dropped at the "fairly dark black guy" remark that came out petty and nonchalant.

"What do you want to do?"

"I'd like to kill him, but I think beating him up pretty badly might be enough."

"Who do we get to do that?" I asked.

"We could catch him off guard and use your bat on him. Beat him down pretty badly."

I had a baseball that I kept by the bedroom door for protection. We didn't have a gun or anything.

We let it pause there and took separate showers.

Cindy came into the bedroom naked.

"I don't think I got all of his seed out of me. Thank God for the pill and not being fertile right now. He would have knocked me up big time."

"Big time?"

"He had quite the dick on him."

"You saw it?"

"It wasn't completely dark and there was a light on a pole near the edge of the trail. I was watching him trying to get it inside me. I felt my outer lips push apart and then the inner lips let him into me. After seeing how big it was, I was surprised I got it in me that easily. When it was halfway in, he started fucking me with it."

She looked at me and my horrified expression.

"Even though I was getting raped by a strange black man, it felt pretty good. I fucked back at him a couple of strokes and he blew his load deep inside me."

"Deep???"

"Well, it was well past what I'm used to getting. It's going to run out of me for a couple of days."

"Shouldn't you douche it out or something?"

"Why, I just said I'm not fertile right now and I'm on the pill." She had a strange look on her face as she went over what she had said. I couldn't tell myself why she would want his sperm inside her.

We watched TV, had a snack, and didn't mention her rape adventure again. She later went to bed with me naked. That was unusual for her. She usually wore a gown or a long t-shirt. I thought she was wanting to fuck. Instead, I got a good night kiss and she either dozed right off or was faking it.

I lay there thinking about what she had told me. Jesus, a big black guy fucked her! She didn't seem to mind that much. I was angry, mostly about her putting herself at risk, but naturally mad at some black hoodlum for raping her.

Being left alone with your thoughts is torture. I planned how to kill or maim the rapist. Then I was mad at my wife. She could have had a black eye, busted lips, or some cuts or bruises. Instead, the only sign of the guy fucking her at all was his cum running out of her married pussy and her talking about how big he was and how much seed was in her.

I was going to wake her up and hash this out. Then I heard her crying. It melted my heart. It also sickened my stomach a little.

I rolled over to her and got near her ear.

"Hey, Sweetie. Want to talk about it?"

"I don't know why I am not more upset. I mean he raped me and I let him. I should be shaking a frightened, but I'm not. Sure he fucked me and shot his cum inside me, but I fucked back at him once. I felt how full he made me and it didn't really hurt. I guess I'm in denial about what happened, but it was more like a hot first date. We fucked on the second. He fucked me without my permission, but before he finished I was giving him all the permission he needed."

"Well, we will get him and make sure he doesn't do it to someone that it would destroy their life. You were able to have it happen to you and come out of it being able to handle it."

"We still need to get him though!" She whimpered.

She turned for a hug. It started to turn into more. Then she asked in a childlike voice,

"Want to fuck with his cum still in me? Want to see what I feel like after his big cock.

What an awful thing for her to ask me.

"Sure... " I answered.

She scooted onto her back and opened her legs for me. Between the slickness of his sperm and the stretching he gave her, I had no trouble getting it right in.

I started to fuck her. She started fucking me back. She had an orgasm at about the 30-second mark. They kept coming from there. I felt like a sex god, but I knew the sex god she was thinking of was black and wasn't me. It finally got to be my turn as her pussy was feeling good to me. She was still tight, but no more clamping onto me with her sweet cunt when she'd cum, and sure as hell no running out of room even as hard as she was making me.

She knew all my signs, back arched, ass hunching, a little swell to my cock, that grunting sound. I was there except for the spurting.

Suddenly she came scrambling out from under me.

"Cum in my mouth! I want it in my mouth!"

This was weird. Twice since I had met her, I had cum in her mouth. Both times I thought I was holding it and both times it was only an "excuse me" amount. You would have thought she was going to die. Right there and then she wanted it in her mouth.

I was on my knees by then trying to figure out what the fuck was going on. The first little bit of the first spurt hit beside her nose and into her eye. After that, she took everything down her throat, gulping my seed right down. I was stunned. She stretched out and pretended to go back to sleep.

I let her get away with it. She didn't want my seed mixing inside her with the black guy for whatever reason. I'm not stupid. Yeah, sure he fucked her, raped her, he filled her with seed. I could see why she didn't want that shit out of her to save from pregnancy or not.

In the morning she woke up all cheerful, looking forward to going to work. I was amazed at her attitude but glad she wasn't facing serve anxiety about what happened to her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, fine. I'm fine. I'll probably have his cum leak from me all day. I'll wear regular panties to catch it all."

"So, what was it last night? You wanted his cum leaking from you today, but not mine?"

"No, nothing like that. You've been so supportive that I thought me doing a little cum swallowing would be a special treat."

"That's bullshit, Cindy. And you know it!"

That put her on the defense. She got a little angry about being called out.

"I was tight for you, wasn't I? Sure I was wet and slippery, but you enjoyed it. I should know. I swallowed a lot of your cum!"

That put a stop to it. She kissed me goodbye and went to work to guide herself through whatever fantasies she had going through her mind.

I don't know how her work went, but mine was hell. I was doubting her fidelity. Sure, she was probably raped, but what if there were guys she was letting fuck her? I thought about guys at her bank. Only one guy worked with her, and Justin was gay. She didn't have any unaccounted-for times. Then I thought about friends and neighbors. Probably not. Jesus! That just left my friends, and we can't have that.

I talked myself out of all that. We didn't have the separation time from each other to allow her to cheat. It came down to the black guy that apparently raped her. Some big black cock had altered her perceptions.

She beat me home, as she usually does. She had a couple of steaks cooked and baked potatoes. She looked like the same wife. I didn't think we were in Stepford's Wife's territory. She was wearing my Jazz jersey which didn't do a thing to cover her tits and she knew it. She came over and, oddly enough, sat in my lap.

"How was your day?" She teased.

"I have worried a lot about the last couple of days."

"There's nothing you can do about it."

I didn't know if she meant I couldn't do anything about the black guy raping her or the way she was reacting to it. I assumed that meant I was fucked to do anything about either.

"After dinner let's drive to the park and walk up to where we fucked me. We can plot out revenge." She suggested.

"I thought you were leaning towards letting him get away with it," I grumbled.

"No way! His cum is still inside me today."

She stood to pull off her panties. A string of his cum trailed from her cunt to the crotch of her panties.

"You can see that it made a pretty good wet spot."

The stain was fully across and about 4 inches along where her pussy would sit.

"You can see a little puddle between my lips waiting to work its way out."

She turned around and bent from the waist. I love seeing her cunt from behind. There was certainly a nice little glob of his sperm that was the source of the leak into her panties. I didn't say anything and sat there with a hard-on as she pulled them back up with the intention of keeping wearing them.

We drove to the park. The walk was about a quarter mile up the trail to the toilets.

"Right over there." She pointed. "We fucked on that picnic table under the tree. It's pretty dark back there."

We walked over to the spot. She ran her hand over the spot where her ass would have been. She looked like she was enjoying a replay in her mind. I was rerunning what she said, "We fucked on that picnic table." Not that he fucked me, he raped me, but we fucked.

I looked over the area.

"You say you came out of the toilet and he was standing right outside the door. How did he get you over to the table?"

"Pushed, nudged, threatened. I didn't want to get hurt or killed."

"Where did you go afterward when you realized he dumped a load of black cum up your cunt?"

"Realized? I knew it when he did it. God, there was no way to miss a flood like that. I stood to rearrange my clothes. My shorts and g-string were all twisted and both boobs were outside of my shirt. He stuffed his dick in his pants and headed up the trail?"

"That way?" I pointed. "Maybe he lives that way."

We were looking over the terrain.

"If he's got me back there at the table again, maybe you could come up through the brush from the lower trail and come in behind him. He might see you were coming up the path. Then you know, knock the shit out of him."

I looked the place over. It sounded like a plan. We went home.

Cindy was way past hot and bothered. She pushed me towards the bedroom. I was in shorts, a jockstrap, and a t-shirt. Cindy took off her shirt and shorts. Then she peeled off the panties and showed them to me again before laying them on the dresser, nasty crotch out.

No kissing, no foreplay. She lay out on the bed, legs wide open. I could see cum on her pussy lips. My wife needed to be fucked. I kind of liked the look of her lying there like that with me knowing that another guy had fucked her.

She hit that rocket to the moon within the first minute with me knowing that I didn't contribute much to it. I paused a minute to let all the emotions work their way in and continued to fuck her with a couple of much milder orgasms. Cuckolded or not, I was going to try to be a good husband.

It was time to blow my seed. She could tell it. She was right with me to cum herself.

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"Oh... uh... would you mind?"

I wasn't going to be the one to stop this runaway stagecoach. I'll be cool and see where it leads.

My expectations were that she'd start sucking my cock. Instead, she lay there and put a hand flat on her pussy and rolled it around, causing various utterances as she made a circular motion while mashing against her outer lips. God! Cindy was going to solo rub herself into an orgasm with me watching. The fantasy was probably the black cock in her as she began to cum hard without even dipping a finger into her married cunt.

I was sitting on the side of the bed with a hard-on when she got up. Stuff was running from her open slit. I knew she could cum pretty hard, but some of this still had to be him. She slid out of bed and right past me.

"Hey!"

"Bathroom, Sweetheart!"

When she made a belated return, I had both feet flat on the floor and I still had a big hard-on. Probably not the right word considering what my wife was probably thinking about.

She put her arms across my legs and reached for my throbbing cock. She didn't lick, kiss, or put it in her mouth. She just jacked on it. Usually, when I feel like I'm about to cum, I try to hold back. This time I just let fly. A little spurt landed on her chest. Most surged onto her hand and ran down the side of it. She took it and rubbed it on her tits and face, I guess expecting it to be spLuthered there.

She went to shower. At the moment, I didn't like her very much. She came back out and put on her cum-soaked panties and muttered something I didn't quite hear.

"What? I didn't hear."

"I said I shaved my pussy. Several of the girls are doing it. No matted cum in the pubic hair."

We went to watch TV. Cindy went with just those sperm-filled panties. No shirt, no bra. I was being teased with a "you ain't getting it" tease. She looked pretty good... and pretty defiant and smug.

Cindy was wearing an above-the-knee skirt and a nice blouse the next morning. No bra, but thick frilly material hid that. I jokingly asked if she was wearing clean panties.

"No, most of the mess went away with the matted pubic hair."

"I didn't get a chance to see your pussy bald."

"Oh, sure. Here you go!" She teased.

She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She hooked her thumbs in the elastic and pulled out the underwear. I dropped to one knee to get a better look.

Maybe it was the shave, but her lips looked like an opening clam. She had always had a tight zipper-like slit until I messed with it. This appearance was one of looking for adventure. She was right about the mess. It was still dried side to side on her pussy and a longer cum trail this time as the center of it was wet and sticky, looking to indicate that she was still shedding some of the black rapist's seed.

She suddenly pulled the panties up and stepped back into her skirt, zipping it back up. When she left for work, I stepped out on the sidewalk and watched her leave. Her walk which was once like her thighs were rubbing together was now a rolling of the hips like she had been freshly fucked with a big dick.

It was an off-again, on-again day for me. Both exciting and saddening. My wife got fucked by a stranger even though she was a little more willing towards the end and seemed hung up on a big cock inside her. What would another week bring?

Well, the first thing out of her mouth when I got home was, "Let's go get that son of a bitch tonight."

That sounded like a step in the right direction. It was awkward waiting for dark. I was in the bathroom with her while she got dressed. Daytime clothes off, jogging outfit on. Her pullover shirt had no bra and a g-string under her shorts.

"Giving up the old panties?"

"I bagged them in case we need DNA." She stated.

Okay... off to the park!

"I'll jog up and around so I'll be coming in the same way as before. I'll go to the toilet and hope he's at the door when I come out like before. You come up through the brush and when he looks like he's trying to fuck me again you come in behind him and beat him with your bat."

I waited until my phone vibrated.

"Okay, I'm not far away from the place now. Wait in the bushes for him to force me to the picnic table. Come in behin him him and beat him with your bat."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,497 Followers