From Chatting to Meeting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
352 Followers

As she opened the door she turned to me and said, "Thank you." We walked into the darkness of the porn shop and everyone noticed the wonderful lady I was with. There were six guys in there, probably my age and a gothic looking teenage girl behind the counter reading a book.

The outside walls were covered floor to ceiling with DVD's while in the middle were three pretty long rows of toys, jellies, oils, and everything else a person could imagine. All the guys were looking at movies on different walls, but when they saw K, they just stood and watched.

With those 4" heels those legs just seem to last forever. She was close to 6 feet tall and looked like an Amazon. K went down a row with all sorts of dildos in it. And within minutes we were joined by two other guys. It was kind of comical watching them. They were trying to act like they were interested in the dildos, but they spent more time starring at K then the toys.

K picked up a strap-on and asked me, "Is this as big as yours?" And the guys quite pretending to be interested in the toys and stood there frozen listening to our conversation.

I put my hand on my chin and shook my head in agreement. "Yeah... it probably is."

K looked at the package and then back at me and asked, "Think you can get it all in your ass?" That got some smirks from the guys. And I told her that I probably could. Now those guys were almost laughing, but K put them in their place in a hurry. "Great! Then I can fuck you in the ass after you fill mine with your cum." I could hear packages falling on the ground and now it was mine and K's turn to giggle as one guy somehow fell into some of the dildo's. He was holding about 10 of them and trying to catch more before they hit the ground.

We backed out of that aisle and went down the next one. And K was quick to "Oooo... aaahhh." She stumbled upon a wide array of double dildos. Shoot there were skinny short ones, as well as fat and long ones. K looked all over for the one she wanted. She handed me the package with the strap-on and reached out and picked up this snake with two hands. The thing was at least three feet long and probably two inches thick. While my eyes showed fright, hers were filled with excitement.

I wasn't quite sure what she had planned, but this thing could destroy me. I've had one end of a double dildo in me before and got about 10 inches in me. But this was a whole new monster. K turned to me with that smile of hers holding it for me to examine. "This is great! Are you ready to go?"

I really didn't answer her. I just wasn't too sure of what to think of that thing. We walked up to the checkout and I paid for everything with cash. We started heading for the door and I felt all those eyes watching K as we left. But to be honest, I wasn't quite sure what to think as I walked out with that three foot long double dildo.

We got back in the car and now we listened to the Eagles and I finally quit starring at that toy and laid it in the back seat along with the strap-on. And as we pulled out of the parking lot, K once again said, "Play with us." My pants went down again and I started stroking my soft dick and I play with K's clit. Damn she was drenched.

We drove down the Interstate to the next porn shop and this one didn't even appear to be open. We rearranged our clothes and got out and walked into an empty store. Behind the counter was a chubby gal probably in her mid-20's watching TV.

She gave us a look like she couldn't believe anyone was in there. Again, we went up and down aisles until K found her dildos. She looked at me and said, "Help me find a dildo that is just like your dick." That got my attention and I could feel my dick getting harder.

K found three that she liked and thought they were similar to mine. She walked up to the cashier, "Excuse me." And the cashier broke her attention from the TV long enough to recognize us. And K began explaining what she wanted. "One of these three dildo's look like my lovers," as she pointed at me and this even got the cashier's attention. "I was wondering if you have a backroom that I can take my man too and get him hard and see which one is closest."

The cashier smiled and said, "Well, the store is empty, why not get him hard right here?"

K shot back, "Oh no. He's mine and I'm not showing him to anybody. And second I don't like audiences." Now this was the K I always thought of when we first started chatting. Most certainly a flirt but also an innocent tease. The cashier looked disappointed so K said, "If you have a room I can use, I'll give you $20."

The gal liked that idea, pointed down a dark hallway and said, "Third door on the right."

K smiled at me and said, "Let's go Toby!" And I led her down the hallway. It was dark but I could see the doors and we reached the third door. It was an extremely small little office. One chair and a desk that was it. I switched on the light and K closed the door behind her and said, "Pull your pants down."

In our chats and e-mails K always described herself as naughty and right then I smiled at her as I pulled my pants down and said, "You are a naughty little girl ain't ya?" She smiled back and winked at me and began stroking my dick.

She squatted down still playing with my dick in her hand, stroking it with those wonderfully long fingers. She looked at my dick and spoke to it. "Come on big boy." And she stroked some more and then stuck it in her mouth and sucked it for all its worth for 20-30 seconds. She took her mouth away and looked at my dick again. "Get big and hard for me." It was almost like I wasn't in the room. K just concentrating on my dick and talking to it like it was a lifelong pet. "That a boy... come on get hard for me."

I cut into the conversation and said, "K, if you get him any harder he's going to cover your face and top with his cum." She giggled at that and then started measuring the dildos with my dick. Out of the three dildos there was one that was almost an exact copy of my dick.

She held her new found toy in her hand and stood up starring at it. "Fantastic." She looked at me, "Come on, pull your pants up and let's go." We walked back out into the main area of the still empty porn shop. The cashier starring at my very obvious hard-on, as K put two dildos back on the shelf. She laid her prize on the counter and I started to reach for my wallet but K stopped me. "Oh no, I'll get this. And she looked at it again and said, "This one is mine!"

K paid for it and we headed outside. I was in that comfortable position of following her watching her ass cheeks shake and jiggle. Now with a hard-on all I could think about was fucking that ass of hers. She threw me the keys and said, "Your turn to drive."

K sat in the passenger seat starring at her new toy and all I was doing was trying to ignore her so we didn't end up in an accident. I got the car back on the Interstate and I thought that maybe it was my time to take charge a little bit. "Play with yourself K." She looked at me with a smile and hiked up her skirt, exposing herself to me. She put her feet on the dashboard and I looked over for a quick view. Her pussy glistened with moisture. K needed dick and she needed it now.

She used both of her hands to grab her new buddy and she slid it in. "Mmmmm." Her eyes closed and she started fucking herself... ever so slowly. I tried to watch, but when I did we'd almost end up in the ditch.

I had to get off the road, park the car and watch. This was something I wanted to see and it was quite obvious that K didn't care if I watched or not. I pulled off the Interstate and pulled into a Wal-Mart parking lot. I parked the car away from everyone and watched K and like she did to me I asked her, "Who's fucking you Princess?"

"Mmmm... you daddy." I only had to ask once and K just started rambling. "Oooohhh... daddy I love your tongue.... it felt soooooo good.... mmmm... when you ate me out..... mmmm.... with your cum in me.... ooohhh honey.... ooooohhh... this is.... oooo... going to be great." K turned her head and looked at me and asked, "Are you going to screw me.... mmmmm.... all weekend."

"Yes... I hope so." Then I asked her, "Did you like our bath?"

After the question K closed her eyes again and I noticed that she wasn't being to slow or even gentle with the cock that was in her. She let go with one hand and stuck it under her blouse and started playing with her tits. "I loved it Toby... mmmm... that was.... oooo great." And that dildo was flying in and out and side to side. "Mmmmm... maybe we can... mmmmm... do it again."

I looked at this lady sitting in the car next to me who at the beginning of the day I had never met and she was letting me watch a very private moment. "Mmmm.... ooooo... I love... I love your dick." And I noticed that her legs were shaking and it all looked so very sexy. Those 4 inch heels began sliding across the dashboard as K began to reach her climax. "Oooo... this is nuts... oooo... you're watching me.... mmmmm.... and I love it." A couple of more quick thrusts in and out of her pussy and K's legs came crashing down off the dashboard. She turned her head towards me and as she tried to catch her breath she asked me, "Did you like that?"

"Oh hell yes. That was intense and beautiful. Thank you." And now it was my turn to show my appreciation the same way K showed hers. Her hand laid still on the dildo which was buried in her pussy. I looked her in the eyes and I moved her hand away and took hold of her new lover and slowly began removing it from her drenched hot pussy.

I starred at her and put the dildo up to my mouth and gave it a blowjob, sucking all of K's sweet tasting juices off of it. K smiled at me and said, "Thank you... I've" she hesitated for a second and finally continued, "I've never seen a guy sucking dick. Thank you."

I swallowed every little morsel of K's wetness of that rubber dick and finally put it back in the sack. I looked at her and said, "Let's go inside." She looked at where we were and gave me a look like I had lost it. But she pulled her skirt back down straightened up her blouse and we were walking into Wal-Mart.

The first thing I picked up was a bottle of baby oil. Now K understood what we were doing there. We went to the TVs and stereos and I found a little boom box. The ride in the car reminded me of our e-mails and K's love of rock n' roll. Then K added, "I know what else we need." And she went and found some bubble bath and a dozen long burning candles.

We made it to the food section and I grabbed some cheese's and cold cut's, while K found the chips and crackers. Together we picked out some fresh veggie's and fruits. Then K left for a second almost on a run and came back smiling with something behind her back. She finally showed me - a can of whipped cream. I smiled back and thought let's go for it. We had every sort of fruit a person could want but the whip cream gave me an idea and we found some chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup and even some pineapple syrup.

We finally made it to the check-out stand and I felt like a teenager... getting my first piece of ass. But there wasn't any anxiety with this adventure. We've already had a fun filled day and now that evening was upon us and we were ready to fulfill all our e-mail and chatting fantasies.

We loaded the packages into the car and I drove us back to the hotel. Singing along to an old C,S,N. and Y song on the radio. "If you can't be with the one you love honey... love the one you're with... love the one you're with..." Oh how true. And I smiled thinking to myself that I had found a woman that was just as kinky and wild (K would say naughty) as I was. And maybe even a little crazier then me. "If you can't be with the one you love honey... love the one you're with... love the one you're with."

herdad
herdad
352 Followers
12