All Comments on 'From Easy Street to a Hard Road Ch. 13'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Thor_in_CaliforniaThor_in_Californiaover 16 years ago
Well-written as usual, but a bit too short . . .

This part is like an 'interlude' in a fast-paced musical composition. To maintain some semblance of equality I think our hero needs to be pretty creative with the 'guests' coming to the house while he 'can do anything he wants.' To do this effectively, he needs to be a very good 'switch' and we have really only seen his sub side (other than his vigorous fuck of his wife in this episode). Maybe it's time for Terry to lick out some creampies of Brian's making; I think it would be a nice start. I also feel Brian's wife, Donna, needs to be on the receiving end of some domination so she can more readily empathize with hubby while he's getting it; they say it's important for a dominant to experience what the sub feels. It helps maintain a balance that avoids truly harming the sub (knowing better what it's possible to take when being whipped or whatever). It's part of the training. Nowhere in the "Easy Street" series do we see that Donna has ever received training as a sub. Maybe hubby (Brian) can't do this; he can't bear to hurt her, he might worry that she would retaliate more severely against him the following month when he's in chastity again, whatever. So Brian might invite a dominant (male or maybe better, a female) to help him dominate his wife for the weekend. Then she can resent the 'domina' rather than Brian (it would deflect her anger). In fact, that might work for all the guests he wishes to humble. It was just a thought . . . BTW, where are Brian and Donna's children? When my children were growing up, they were always underfoot. Even with summer camp, which didn't last nearly long enough, they were always underfoot. What is the secret; how do Donna and Brian deal with their day-to-day responsibilities while living in 'fantasy-land?'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW

Great story, just loved it but it was sooo short after all this time. I know sometimes work interferes with our fun.

I hope we don't have to wait as long for the next segment.

Thanks for getting back to writing.

Cyberklutz123Cyberklutz123about 16 years ago
Patiently waiting for more!

I'm glad to see Bryan is back! I'm sure the next bit of the story will be great but I will always prefer poor Bryan locked away....it's much more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Impatiently waiting for the next segment!

Outstanding series! You pushed all my arousal and fantasy buttons. I can't wait for the next round if there is one. You've done a great job and have entertained a lot of happy readers. Thanks!

-Carl

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding!

Thor in California needs to lighten up, it's a story not reality. Maybe he's the guy in the movie theater that mentions that Krypton isn't a real planet thus Superman is bogus. I read ALL of this series tonight and thought all the stories were GREAT! Well written, great details and very inventive.

Sirius7Sirius7over 14 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for that series. I like the topic as well as you put it into words. Now I'll read your other stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You must write more

Bryan,

Please write more I am so f---ing hot after reading you series.

Your stories have so held my attention.

I wish I could experience this too!!!

Randee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great, waiting for more

Bryan, I like the shape of your story, over the top hot and quite imaginative. My one niggle is the over-use of spelling out the guttural sounds of pleasure, but hey, that's your style.

Missed opportunity for hotness: on parts 12 and 13, I was surprised you didn't put some narrative effort into the growing weight on the chain between Bryan's nipples.

Where can you take this loving couple next? Donna seems to like making him do things he wouldn't other wise do, so I'd say on the small scale he's due for bending over, boyfriend, for a pegging, more cocksucking (perhaps he's positioned that he has to solicit another man instead of the man being handed to him). Cuckolding has kind of been covered, but perhaps Donna can require Bryan to go find a man to serve her. Cindy whipping him was interesting, and Donna seemed to be agreeable, so more impact might be in the future.

Bryan was totally into the deprivation. If the time in chastity goes long enough, and maybe a dry spell makes the stimulations less frequent, Donna can explore what he is willing to do to earn a release.

Or invert it: Donna might decide he likes being caged too much. What would he do to earn his next extended period caged?

You've set up two distinctive features in the story to date that suggest more options: the club they visited creates lots of space for new (and returning) characters and experiences. You can revisit his documented experience in new ways, for example even harsher self-cbt as he has to strain to service someone. You only touched on one room upstairs, what's in the other rooms? (Sorry, I think your request was for readers to suggest what's in the other rooms.) The other feature is that wonderful chair. I have to go now, I need to fire up my CAD software and start doing some planning.

Henry

HenryDanielsHenryDanielsabout 12 years ago
wow

Loved the story line, very hot.

You asked for suggestions of where Bryan and Donna can go from here. Some possibilities spring to mind.

They've got that new chair which means he can be fully restrained. Last episode he spent the entire month caged. Imagine how much sweeter if he spends a month without cumming, but does get uncaged and teased. Donna can strap him down and user her imagination night after night.

Donna was very into teasing this time. Another story arc is when she loses interest: he's still caged for a month or more, but this time he's ignored for a week at a time.

Maybe he spend a long evening at that club they visited, seated in his chair?

Perhaps there are features of the chair Bryan hasn't noticed yet. Donna can change phalluses and Bryan can orally service her while she's sitting on a monster. Or a vibrating monster and Bryan's responsibilities include adjusting the vibrator (up/down and rotating) to search fur just the right spot while he's orally worshiping her.

The center of the seat can pull away, leaving Bryan's balls hanging down. Perhaps a special panel is then inserted to trap him, like in a humbler. The soft and harsh attentions Donna can pay to him are now quite wide.

Keep up the good work, you are on a very interesting path here.

HenryD

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyover 11 years ago
Bery good story

I couldn't stop stroking myself.

I liked it very much. No excessive cruelty. Inter-racial sex without being only inter-racial.

The "victim" never really needed it to end; his limits weren't pushed too far. A great read.

mongoliajoemongoliajoeabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable....

Even if not entirely plausible. I am speaking specifically of the D/s element. Many more rules, limits and safeguards are negotiated in a real D/s relationship, which doesn’t always make for good reading or fun writing. I acknowledge that the author has addressed the issues of limits to the degree that the erotic elements are enjoyable to read. However, some of the scenarios and behaviors described would be considered dangerous for our protagonist and his relationship. My comment refers to the whole series and I want thank the author for taking the time to write and share his story.

Literoticafan99Literoticafan99over 1 year ago

Outstanding! The “loving” wife was a longed-for character in these types of stories. Nice touch! One criticism though - I’d have left the children out of the story. They never had an appearance and the parents would be very neglectful to be fobbing them off as much as they would have had to to do all the things they did. But great storytelling otherwise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read the entire story locked in my Vice chastity cage desperate to come. With 20 more days to go in Locktober I'm unable to ask for relief. I understand Bryan's mixed feelings of being caged helplessly. While it's just my wife and me in our chastity game I loved the other people involved in Donna's diabolical plans. Thanks f for making me try to get hard in my cage! Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just found this writer and I have really enjoy this series, equally as much as i hated it :) Glad it ended the way it has, it feels more natural for the denial to work if between loving participants with a month of happy torture before blessed relief and reconnection as lovers. It felt a little bit like it might spin out to be cruel/cuckold for a while! I'll have to try a few of the others now.

bludogzbludogz8 months ago

I loved the whole story, teasing and denial is such a turn on for me you just took it to a far greater level

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?