All Comments on 'From Face to Waist'

by LipsandHips

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shane is starting to act like a crazy stalker

I'm really confused as to why Hannah got into the car with Shane - she would have been "safe" with Kiri and Toria, and would even have the opportunity to make a friend with a girl (assume Toria is a she). Just my opinion, but Hannah is not acting like a mature adult. I know women are waiting longer now to have kids, but at 40, Hannah is pushing her luck. (I recall reading somewhere that if women give birth late in life, there's a greater risk of complications - that's the rationale for my previous sentence.) And shouldn't she tell Shane he's going to be a dad and consult with him before deciding what to do with her pregnancy? Will she still want Shane in her life? As a dad, I assume he'd have some rights. And if she doesn't tell him and he finds out - how will he react?

LipsandHipsLipsandHipsover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment...

@ Anonymous: Hannah has known Shane for years because they have been co-workers. She's not really afraid of him. He did take advantage of her, but before it was all over, she was on top of him. That said, she may believe that she is completely responsible for her pregnancy.

It is true that women that wait longer to give birth are at higher risk. It is also true that they are more apt to have multiple births. Plenty of older women have healthy babies. Many younger women do not. For further details on the outcome, please read the next part, which is upcoming: "Packages".

Hannah may be afraid to tell Shane about her situation because she believes that he is still with Channing, who is indeed his ex. In the story above, he figures out what's going on, without her directly telling him. She really does not know how he will feel about it. He is so dominant, that it is hard to talk to him. As a dad, Shane does have rights, and he will make sure to take complete advantage of them. Please keep reading and continue to leave comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
'Kay......try working more on your technicals.....spelling, grammar, punctuation....

.....and seriously. It will flow better, read better and enjoy more continuity as a story, if you will take the time and effort to lengthen each submission. Not with fluff and literary garbage.....but real story.

If you're afraid you won't have enough, well, put it all into one longer one to get the thing to a length that will engage us readers. One page chapters are too short to engage us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous