All Comments on 'From Housewife to Whore Ch. 02'

by Nigela Lamont

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I don't see why you changed and put your story in

interracial where it belongs. many of us do not like to read stories of white women fucking black men except in very rare cases where the black man is just a man. Here the characters were clearly black and were put there for their interracial content. Black men are still men just the same. What is happening in America today is where the big money is propagandizing the white population to believe that white women love big black cocks and the white man is just there to hold the cocks for their wives, clead them off after sex, and support the white wife so she can fuck other men.

You are probably a part of the big money that promotes interracial sex, bot for the concept of sex alone, but to promote the final chapter of black men over their white opperessors. I am white and have been oppressed by the same men that repress the black men. Where do you get off condemning an entire race (caucsaian) in favor of black men. You create hungry white wives that have no conscious thought except to their hungry for black cock cunts.

But there are those that see through your facade. So if you don't mind be honest at least and put this in Interracial so people like me (and there are lots of us) don't have to read them accidentally. I am surprised that the mods let this pass but then according to the stories that have been rejected because they have onlt white content without any big ole black cocks, that most of the staff is black also. I demand that they put their pictures, obscurred faces naturally, so we can see if they are part of the big money black revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Agree 100 per cent

Part of the sick fantasy that black men aren't men but just cocks. Slutty white whores get off on the misinformation they find in places like this. This belongs in Interracial not loving wives.

You people are part of the race problem in America.

Ginger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
How does someone get mentally sick enough

to get themselves involved in something like this. And why would the husband even touch her much less hear anything she had to say. Divorce her and get on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
..BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!...

...ain't no whitebread gonna please you like a BLACK ADONIS!!...YOU GO GIRL!!!..;-}}

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
made me

cum.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whorewife gets a cheap black dildo to play with. She named it Willis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous