From Housewife to Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poor Stanley s face was filled with angst, but at the same time he had an impressive erection. Our marriage had moved into a new phase. I had been thoroughly fucked while he looked on, and it was obvious he'd enjoyed it immensely.

Sue and Willis were sitting on a couch barely five feet away, both of them were stark naked, and Sue was holding Willis's cock in her hand.

"That was just beautiful dear," she said, her eyes were glazed over with lust. "Now that Carl's got you started come over here and let Willis fuck you with this big monster of his while we all watch."

Sue held Willis's throbbing black cock still with both hands. The room became hushed, and I heard myself moaning with pleasure as I straddled him.

Stanley was furtively masturbating as I lowered myself onto Willis. Some of Carl's cum oozed out over Willis's shaft, creating a white foamy ring as I slowly began to raise myself up and down. My cunt made squelchy sucking noises as it milked Willis, the smell of my arousal permeating the air and adding to the wantonness of my act.

"Oh god baby yesss! Oh fuck...Oh fuck...Oh fuck!" I gasped as I bounced up and down, increasing my pace as I felt my orgasm beginning to build inside. My ass felt tiny in Willis's giant hands as he raised me up and held me in place, with my pouting cuntlips hovering above the head of his huge cock.

"Please baby, I whimpered, "don't tease me... please... put it back in!"

Willis looked over at Stanley, letting him know that he was now in control.

"Is this what you want, man? Do you want to see me come in your slutty wife?"

It was all too much for Stanley, and his voice cried out.

"Yes...Yes, for gods sakes...don't play with her Willis! Give the dirty little slut what she needs!"

Willis obliged Stanley by lowering me down until I was fully impaled, then proceeded to give me the best fucking I'd ever had. My husband turned my head and kissed me. I felt Willis's hot cum shoot up into my womb at the same time as Stanley's tongue invaded my mouth. Not to be left out, Sue had joined in and was busily fondling my tits. With all their attention, every nerve ending in my body was screaming for relief.

"Ohhh... my fucking goddd!" I screeched, as Willis's freshly churned load basted my insides. "Oh yesss... give it to me, you big black bastard!"

Until that moment I'd never have believed it was possible to have such an incredible orgasm. Whoever coined the phrase 'The earth moved ' must have had sex with Willis. After I finally came down from cloud nine I could hardly claim modesty any more. Especially since there were so many other well-hung black men lined up to have their turn with me. I took on ten more that night, so including Carl and Willis I had twelve men, a number that Stanley later jokingly referred to as 'the dirty dozen.'

********************

.

It's now been over a year since my gangbang at Sue's, and my sex life just keeps getting hotter and hotter. And to think it all started with a few innocent dance lessons. I have fond memories of John, because he was my very first big black cock. If I hadn't had my brief fling with him, I might never have begun this wonderful lifestyle. I think one day I might even visit Chicago and personally thank him, but next time I'll have Stanley with me.

****

12