All Comments on 'From Sperm Donor to Father Ch. 05'

by baldybear2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Perfect

I absolutely loved these stories... Eventhough it was... if I could have the perfect honeymoon that they basically had... I'd be happy for life. You have a great talent. Your series made me smile!

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
Romance at it's best

What a completely enjoyable story. I wanted to aplaud for these two at the end. The fact that Mel was in a lesbian relationship added some character to the tale but 'George' was drawn as such an overbearing person that I had no sympathy for her when their partnership ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I thought it was great

It was great and I could imagine the characters. Keep up the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done

In my mind's eye I pictured Melanie Griffith. Loved it!!!

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
The best!

I thought it was a beautiful love story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope to read more of your stories. Thanks for writing for us.

RealDocRealDocover 13 years ago
very good

liked these submissions a lot.Keep writing good stuff like these five chapters

OOAAOOAAover 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Fine Story

An ending foreshadowed but in complete congruence with what came before.

Thank you BB.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago

I found this story quite bizarre, as is how it has such a high rating.

The characters don't seem to care about George or Mel's relationship to George (no concerns about how George feels about them going off together, no increasingly strained attempts to keep in contact with her, no angst over how close the two of them are getting, no concern about Mel's expressed identity as a lesbian), and as a result, the putative conflict with her being a lesbian falls completely flat.

This is basically the story of a girl who asks a friend to get her pregnant, they go away for a honeymoon-esque vacation, and by the time they're done, they're willing to admit that they're in love. Which, eh, is a story, I guess, but lacks any real depth or conflict.

(I am slightly amused by how, if you make George a guy, you have a basic and not particularly deep cuckold story, which, given how unimportant her being a lesbian turns out to be, is pretty much what you have anyway.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done

Believable well told story , especially in light of well publicised true life stories like this , where the "defector" gets burned at the cross by a minority of enraged members of the LGBT community. Luckily the majority know that in the end it's about true love and you can't always help who you love. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ditto

Valiant Summed it up completely...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MISGIVINGS

A little surprised that there was no critical analysis for 14 years -- until Valint, who touched on some of my misgivings.

For me, it started with the unexpected three-week vacation plan. No impetus to take time off for years, and then he suddenly goes overboard with three weeks?

I suppose having a desirable woman in mind could be motivation for it, but it's left unexplained with no rationale.

But the main reason for the three weeks being a bit of a surprise, was George. Why would she so readily agree to such an extended absence of her partner -- especially when she is the dominant one?

Related to the length of the vacation is the timing -- why wasn't it synchronized with her fertile/ovulation days right in the midst of it? Was it just luck that it worked?

The next misgiving was the blowjob.

Why was sperm wasted when she was trying to get pregnant?

This was later repeated, along with anal -- more wasted sperm.

Next, as the two lovers were enjoying themselves together, I was wondering about George. No mention of Mel contacting her -- something I would have expected the first night sometime after their arrival. I kept waiting for when she called George, who up until this episode has been her significant other for years.

But I waited in vain. No contact with her longtime lover until after Mel arrives back home.

Best friend/mate/lover for years.

Suddenly ignored for three weeks.

The fancy word is that it is lacking verisimilitude.

Finally, what I imagined would be a major conflict when she comes "home" and George finds out she is already engaged to someone else(!), is quickly glossed over in the story.

A major issue given minor attention.

Even through it is well-written and is about a subject that interests me (natural donor insemination -- I found it when searching "sperm donor" tags), because of the

above-mentioned misgivings, I gave it only 🌟🌟🌟.

Paul in Oklahoma

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Yep. This is a Loving Wives story about George & Mel told from the point of view of the homewrecker. Of course, wrecking one home doesn't prevent building another home. So, here we are.

Still a good story (and I'm not really suggesting a category change...just a perspective thing).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous