From Sweetie to Slutty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it Charlie! Fuck my little ass with that big cock!"

One of the guys stepped up before I even got the word "cock" out of my mouth and he dumped a load right into my open mouth. Before I could swallow, two of the others were both shooting off. They both aimed for my mouth and were pretty accurate. I had some on my cheek and chin, but I also has loads from three different men sloshing around in my mouth. I rolled it all around and then gulped it all down.

I could now feel cum sloshing around in my tummy.

The last of the foursome stepped up and I took his cock in my mouth and swallowed his entire nut as he groaned.

That was seventeen loads of cum I had taken so far by the guy's count. Another guy stepped up and I drank his juice. Then another. They all knew where I wanted their loads now and they were helping me out.

Two more guys stepped up and they wanted me to suck two cocks at once. They were normal sized and after sucking Bob the night before, getting these two in my mouth was not that hard. I sucked and tongued the underside of their two cocks as both blasted me simultaneously.

Wow.

Cum spilled out both sides of my mouth as my swallowing couldn't keep up with two cocks in blasting off at once.

I tried to scoop up all of the spilled nectar and got most of it. My tummy was filling up.

Twenty one men down and nine to go.

"Who's next?"

"All of us, whore."

It was Mario and he wasn't kidding. I was suddenly surrounded by hard cocks.

"Open your mouth and accept what's cumming to you."

Laughter filled the room, mine included. This was going to be the finale. Charlie pulled the huge vibrating phallus from my ass so he wouldn't miss anything and I sank even further downward into the mattress. I was now sitting on my ankles with my head up and my mouth wide open.

Bobby had a final order.

"Don't swallow until you have to. I'll tell you when it's ok to swallow."

"Yes, Sir."

One by one, the men stepped up.

Mario went first.

"I hope you enjoyed this, slut. Aaaahhh!"

He put it all right on my tongue and I let it all fall into the back of my mouth. Another guy I didn't know stepped up and came right after Mario and he also got it all in.

Next was a pair and both were ready. I opened as wide as I could and I got a lot of it, but I also felt some dripping down and off of my chin. My mouth was getting full, but I was not told to swallow.

Five guys left.

Chris stepped up and quickly dumped a big load into my open mouth. I was now feeling like I might spill some and wanted badly to swallow. I was moaning to get Bobby's attention.

"Ok, slut, you can gulp it down now."

I swallowed and barely made a dent. I swallowed again. Then, with a final gulp, it was all down. I was now feeling full though I hadn't had a bite to eat in hours.

Now, the four remaining guys all had their cocks in my face. Brian was the last of my guys and the other three were strangers. I just squatted down and started rubbing my clit for their enjoyment. I was moaning and acting as randy as I knew how. I started begging for their cum.

"Please give me your cum. I want it all."

I started to have an orgasm and then they started shooting off. All four of them were cumming on me at once. Some of it went into my mouth, but they basically spray painted me from the tits up.

I swallowed what was in my mouth and then started to rub the errant jizz into my skin like it was moisturizer.

Bobby told me to get up and I complied immediately.

"Gentleman. I think this slut has earned a round of applause!"

The room erupted with an extended standing ovation. Stef scooped me up and carried me to the front door. As we left the room, I saw Donny, who had obviously seen the whole event. I blushed for some reason, but Donny just smiled and gave me his own applause and a thumbs up.

Donny then got the door for Stef and quickly crossed the hall and opened my room. Stef carried me to the big tub, which had a nice warm bath already drawn and placed me into the water. There was a fresh bottle of Dom by the tub and Donny poured me a glass and left.

"Katie, I hope you enjoyed this as much as we did. You are the sexiest slut on the face of the Earth. Enjoy your bath and join us when you are good and ready."

"Thanks, Stefano. I loved every second and you guys are all amazing."

He left and I took off my wig and removed the fake eyes. I then slumped into the tub and enjoyed the jetting water and warmth. It was only about 10pm and I knew at least a few of my guys would want more of me. My ass was a little sore, and I'd had more orgasms than I could count, but I was ready for more. I was surging towards the finish line and I knew I had enough left in the tank.

I slipped out of the tub and into a robe. I took some time and towel dried my hair. I dropped the robe and looked at myself in the mirror. The only real change was my shaved pussy, but I looked different. I looked like sex. I was glowing with it.

I walked out into the living room and Donny was there waiting for me.

"Hi Donny."

"Hello, Miss Katie."

"Did you enjoy the show? Do you still like me?"

"Oh Miss Katie, I like you even more. You are an incredible woman."

"The young men are all waiting for you across the hall. Just your men. We told the others that it was time to go. I promise you that no photos were taken."

"Thank you, Donny."

I gave him a hug and he led me across the hall to the other suite and opened the door for me so I didn't have to wait.

"Thanks, Donny."

"Goodnight Miss."

He closed the door and left.

Then I could hear the guys in their living room. I walked in and they all cheered. I took a bow and made another one of my statements.

"Guys, I want to thank all of you. You have totally awakened my inner slut and I will be forever grateful. You respected the few boundaries that I had and you made efforts to make this great fun for me as well as yourselves. I'll always be your slut.

Now, I don't know about you, but I have this itch in my pussy that just has to be scratched. Where is that big dildo?"

I pivoted and walked as sexily as I could into the bedroom with all the fun toys. The swing was still there. I walked up to it and started to moan. The guys were all right behind me.

"Can any of you still get it up?"

Clothes went flying in every direction.

"I want the dildo."

I felt like being in control for as long as they were going to allow it.

"Help me into this thing."

Bobby went to get the dildo. Brian and Chris helped me up into the swing. They hoisted me up and spread my legs open. Charlie had his cock ready and he knew the drill. He grasped my head and had gentle sex with it. Well, somewhat gentle. He knew what I liked.

I had my head back, but I felt somebody lubing my pussy. Then I felt the dildo. God was it big!

"You ready for it, slut?"

It was Brian working the dildo. I nodded and moaned affirmatively. Brian eased it into me and started to fuck me with the huge glass phallus. It was cold at first, but my pussy warmed it up quickly. Brian didn't just try to stuff me with it. He settled into a nice back and forth and increased the depth slowly. He wanted me to enjoy it and I was.

I was fucking my hips back against the dildo and he measured his thrusts perfectly. I knew what I wanted, but I needed Charlie to cum first. He had slowed my face fucking down to a slow grind, so I started moaning like a mad woman on his cock. He could only take it for so long and he gave me his third load of the day. More cum for the cumslut. He held my head and guided me as I cleaned and savored him for the last time.

"Good slut. Good, slut."

Once he took his cock away, I started to direct the action again.

"Can anybody lick the top of my pussy while the dildo is fucking me?"

This is why I wanted the dildo in the first place. Mario leaned over and licked my clit with his big tongue. He was an odd angle as he was leaning from my side above my leg. He was gently flicking it side to side. That's all I needed and I came hard with a scream.

"Thanks, baby. That's what I wanted. Brian, you can take the dildo out now."

Brian slid the entire thing out of me and it left with a little pop.

"Ok boys, my body is yours. Fuck my holes however you want."

Brian put the dildo down and stayed where he was. He had his cock in his hand and he was rubbing lube onto it. Then I felt him pushing into my ass. I was glad it was him as he slipped in and filled me up. He fucked me hard and fast for a few minutes and then pulled out. Chris was next. He also pushed into my ass and ground into me for a few minutes before pulling out. Alex was next and then Bobby. I told them that I needed some cum and Bobby pulled out of my ass and brought his big cock to me.

"Use my mouth, Bobby."

He did. He grabbed my head and used my mouth on the first half of his cock. I felt a big cock-head trying to get into my ass and I knew it was Mario. He leaned in steadily and finally my ass gave way. He started banging me with deep strokes. At that same time, Bobby started going deeper into my throat and his strokes sped up and gained a purposeful rhythm. He was going to cum.

"Here it comes, slut"

He pulled back a bit and gave me a nice load in my mouth, which I savored and swallowed. He stayed in for a cleaning and moved my head and mouth up and down his shaft. He pulled it out and gave it to me to lick. He set his balls down on my mouth for me to clean and I licked him with all the lust I had.

"Good slut. Good slut."

Bobby let go of me and I was a little adrift in the swing with Mario still banging away at me. He cupped my ass with his hands. Now he was in control. He started to pull me back and forth on his big cock.

"Oh yes! Your ass is so fucking tight! Oh man, I'm cumming!"

He pushed into me as deep as he could go and unloaded. I could feel his warmth deep inside of me.

"Give me that big cock, baby! Let your slut get you nice and clean."

He pulled out and brought me his cock.

"Mmmm, yummy. Give me that"

He grabbed my head and let me clean him. I sucked him and then I tongued him and I got his balls too. He was loving it.

"Good slut. Good slut."

Chris was pushing back into my ass and he started to whip Mario's cream inside of me. I started clenching my ass on his cock and telling him how great he was and he blasted off without warning. Men are easy sometimes.

He brought me his cock to clean. Before he got it in my mouth, I told them to get me out of the swing. They did and I dropped down in front of Chris and worshiped his tool until it was clean. I wanted to close this out and I told them I wanted two at a time. I noticed that Stef had disappeared.

"Give me some DP! I want it. And why isn't Stef here fucking me too?"

"He won the contest and we decided that he gets you last. He went over to your suite. He's waiting for you."

Nice!

This made me happy. I was ready for some nice sex in bed with Stef before floating off to sleep.

"Ok, then who's ready?"

Brian sat on the edge of the bed and told me to sit on his cock. I complied immediately and I sat down. He guided my ass onto his big dick and I began to ride him. After a minute or so, he leaned back and spread my legs. Alex stepped in and shoved into my pussy and they both started fucking me hard. They fucked me for a good five minutes and then I felt a climax starting to build.

"Oh yes, fuck your slut. Pound me!"

They did. Brian was just angling his hips and moving in and out of my ass, but Alex was really banging my pussy hard and I was close. I started clenching my ass and pussy down on them as hard as I could and begged them to fill me with cum.

"Please fill my holes with your seed! Make me your whore! Fuck me! Oh god yes! Keep fucking me!"

Brian spoke up.

"Alex, grab her ass and life her up, so I can get up."

Alex got his hands under my ass and now Brian could push himself up off of the mattress. He did so without his cock leaving my ass. Now they had me up in the air impaled on their cocks. All four of their hands were under my ass lifting me up and down on their cocks. This was definitely going to make me cum and I wanted them to cum with me.

They both started thrusting more rhythmically and I knew they were close. I kept squeezing with all my might, but that's hard to do with two cocks inside you, even when they aren't as big as Bobby's and Stef's.

I was pleading now as I bounced up and down on the edge of climax.

"Fill me! Cum in me! I want to feel it! I am your whore!"

They both groaned as they drove into me all the way and blasted off. I came right along with them and it was intense both physically and emotionally. They kept thrusting up as they emptied themselves completely. Eventually, they let me drop down between them and I cleaned their cocks like a dirty whore as they both patted my head and called me a good slut.

Once I was done, I stood. It was almost midnight now and my weekend gangbang was over. I doubt many women have ever swallowed that much cum in one day. I was spent and looking forward to some cuddling with Stef and whatever else he wanted of course.

My men all gave me hugs and thanked me for the time of their lives. We shared a glass of champagne and I left for my suite.

Stefano was waiting for me at the door. He was naked with his big foot-long hog dangling down between his legs. He showed me to a freshly drawn oatmeal bath and left me to relax with a fresh bottle of bubbly. I felt great. My pussy was really swollen but not as sore as it might have been. My boys kept themselves lubed most of the time and that was helping me out now as much as it did during the event itself.

I soaked in the oatmeal bath and let it sink into my skin. I sipped my champagne and thought about all I'd done and what I was about to do with Stef. Then my thoughts drifted to my impending celibacy and my Thursday appointment with my Master. I wondered if my feelings and perceptions about what I'd experienced would change much between now and then. In a matter of days, my life went from typical and boring to out of control, so I knew that a lot can change quickly. Somewhere deep inside, I loved my Master for not allowing me to sign myself away while under the influence. I felt his love and respect, but I also wondered what my life might be like if I gave myself to him. At this point, there was little doubt in my mind that I was going to find out.

I gently massaged my pussy and ass with the warm water and when I finished my glass of Dom, I got out of the tub and rinsed off in the shower. I left the bathroom naked.

Stef was waiting for me outside and he took me to my bedroom and we got right into my big bed. He'd obviously cleaned up too, because he smelled really nice. He was going to be a gentleman with me.

"Katie, I can't tell you enough about how much I loved the last few days. We all adore you and respect you. We know that you loved all the dirty talk and we hope that you know for one hundred percent certain that we were just playing along with you and getting off on it with you. You are the sexiest woman in the world as far as I am concerned."

"Wow. Thanks, babe. You guys were all great and I thanked them when you were away, so the feelings are definitely mutual. I was a good girl for almost twenty one years and I really loved playing the slut for a few days. You guys were great. I loved it more than you'll ever know."

"Great, Katie. That's awesome. Look, you've already given me a precious gift and while I would love to really have some alone time with you, I would totally understand if you are too sore and tired. I'm here for you now. I want you only if you really want me. We can just cuddle up and sleep if that's what you want."

"You are so sweet, Stef, but what I really want right now is your manhood. I've been fucked silly over and over, but right now, I want some real love and I want it from you."

He said nothing as he slid under the covers and spread my legs. Stef gave me sensual oral sex until I was oozing my juices all over his face. Then I crawled up on him, got into a sixty-nine and went to town on his huge cock. This wasn't about deep-throating. I sensuously worked the top half of his cock with hot wet kisses and long soulful sucking. We did this for a long while and he was incredibly gentle with my pussy. Eventually, he worked my clit a little and I had a soothing orgasm and started to suck him more aggressively as my passion boiled over.

Then Stef widened his strokes with his tongue to include my little rosebud. The man who took my anal cherry was now giving me oral there and it was amazing. I started cumming really hard and he just kept up his pace as I bucked and moaned.

When I calmed down, I told him that I needed him in my little pussy. For the first time in a while, I was in the missionary position. Stef pushed himself all the way into me, but he did so slowly and it was wonderful.

Once he was in me balls deep, we got into a really slow grind. After all the crazy sex and all the exposure, this closeness was wonderful. He eventually rolled over and I rode him for awhile and had a few strong climaxes. Then, Stef held me by my ass and moved me up and down on his cock. He was stroking me fully but very slowly and this went on for a long long time. After about fifteen minutes, he got his mouth on mine and we got into a deep slow tongue-filled kiss that drove me to the edge of orgasm. I had tears of joy running down my cheeks as he moved me up and down on his immense tool, kissing me deeply with his tongue the whole time. Everything was methodical and slow. Eventually, we both got close and I could feel the urgency in his tongue and in his swelling cock. He was going to erupt soon and so was I.

I started moaning and I increased the speed of my breathing.

We both went off together. I felt his load being blasted into the back wall of my pussy.

It was intense and emotional. We kept up the kiss for a few minutes after our orgasms and he made me feel special. We fell asleep in each others arms.

I woke up next to a note.

"Katie, everything I said was true. You are the most amazing creature in the world and I will miss you intensely. Here's my number and feel free to call me if you ever want me for anything.

Yours,

Stef"

Wow, "what a great guy," I thought to myself. Then I realized that I had class in less than two hours. Donny would be waiting to take me.

I had quite a week ahead of me and I had a big phone call coming on Thursday night.

To be continued...

12