From Sweetie to Slutty Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were stunning women everywhere and this was new to me. It had been just me and men up until now. If have to admit being intimidated too. These girls were all tall and bodacious. At 5'1 and just over a hundred pounds, I felt like a little girl in comparison.

Most of the woman wore a collar and some had a chain attached that was being held by their Master. Some of them appeared nervous and that, for some reason, made me feel better.

My Master led me to a stage and told me to lie down on my back in the middle of the futon that was centered on the platform. I did so immediately and as soon as I was on my back, I felt cuffs being placed on my hands and feet. This was nothing new and I was not freaked out by it. Then my limbs were pulled and I was stretched out like I was back in the hotel room a few weeks back.

I was there for a few minutes and nobody approached me though I could feel most of the eyes on the beach were on me.

The sun felt great on my skin and I decided to just go with it and enjoy. A few minutes later, a few of the other slaves approached me. They were unchained and they got up on the mattress with me. One girl came up to me and began to kiss me.

A new threshold was being crossed as my first girl-on-girl action had commenced. I had never contemplated it, but I knew my Master was watching, so I did not hesitate. I kissed her back with passion and an open mouth. She was a good kisser and we locked into an endless tongue dance. As I kissed her, I felt the other girl's mouth on my pussy and she was wonderfully skilled. The new girl released the restraints on my ankles so she could roll me up. This gave her total access to my holes. She worshiped my sex and brought me off in less than a minute.

My first lesbian orgasm had about thirty witnesses, which worked for me. As my orgasm faded, she kept at me, but dropped down and started to lick my ass, which sent shivers through my entire body.

As she did this, my kissing partner pulled away from me with a sexy smile and dropped down and started to lick my pussy as her friend continued to tail me with her hot tongue.

Ladies, please listen to me here. No woman should leave this world without having both her holes tongued simultaneously. It was just too incredible for words. I knew I was going to do it again and as much as possible. I had as big an orgasm as I had ever had and it was so intense that it drew a big round of applause from the crowd on the beach. Then they brought me to another one that was even deeper and stronger. Then another and another. The final climax was so intense that I almost passed out.

They slowed their work as my last climax faded. Then they loosened my remaining restraints and helped me to my feet. My pussy was now on fire in a very good way. It wanted some big cock.

Master took me by the hand and led me to the biggest station that was in the middle of the beach. As we got closer, I saw the hardware that I was destined for.

Whoa.

This was a serious piece of equipment. It looked like a pommel horse, but was not as wide. It had a platform on each side. Centered on the thing was a real-deal leather saddle made for a horse. It had two huge phalluses sticking up out of it and I mean HUGE. They were barely two inches apart at the top and practically touching at the bottom. Their saddle's use was obvious to anyone who saw it.

Master told me that I was going to ride the "horse" and that I had better make him proud. He was very serious.

"Yes, Master,' I said, but I was pretty nervous inside. The two dildos were very wide at their bases. I was going to get a significantly bigger stretching than I had ever gotten and that was really saying something.

Master told me to place my wrists together and I complied. He then placed them in handcuffs and told me to get ready. He brought me directly behind the saddle.

Then a few men came up behind me and jumped up on the two platforms one on each side. Without warning, they lifted me up by one of my armpits until I was hovering above the two huge dildos. Then they began to lower me down. Thankfully, both dildos were dripping with lube. I took a sharp deep breath as both my holes were simultaneously penetrated and opened. They slowly allowed me to sink down lower and lower until my feet reached the stirrups.

Two other men helped me get my feet firmly settled inside the stirrups before the men holding me let me go. Despite having solid footing, I was still in a precarious spot. My hands were locked in the cuffs, so I was a tripod of sorts. The only thing to grab onto was the saddle's big horn and though my hands were cuffed, I could grip in pretty securely.

I was stable now, but my ass was still abut six inches off of the saddle and I knew that my Master was not yet satisfied. I looked to him and he calmly motioned "down" with his hands.

I sank a few inches with no problem, but each inch after that was leading into an ever-widening portion of both dildos. They were far wider at the bottom than they were at the top. I kept riding the phalluses, but I was having trouble getting closer than two inches. The two cocks really flared out at that point and the one on my pussy was significantly wider than the fat part of a beer bottle. The one in my back door was only slightly smaller.

My pussy could probably take it, but my ass was saying "no" each time I got to a certain point. My will was finally being challenged. I wanted to push through and totally impale myself, but I had doubts as to whether my ass could take it.

I kept riding and decided that I would try to enjoy myself first and maybe the excitement would help. I sped up and rode faster and let go of all inhibitions. Soon I was screaming at the top of my lungs as I forced my holes further and further down on the huge toys inside me.

I was still more than an inch away when my first climax hit and by the time it had ended, I had forced myself almost all the way down.

I was now slamming myself down and I was screaming each time I hit bottom, but I just couldn't get my ass all the way down. The last inch flared out in the back and I just couldn't get fully onto it. Thankfully, the cheers from the crowd kept reminding me that I was the center of attention. That had me gushing, and, as a fresh orgasm hit me, I slammed myself down while rocking back onto my ass. I felt myself settle all the way onto the rear dildo.

Wow.

I heard cheers erupt from the crowd.

I was truly impaled. I had never been stretched out so far nor felt so full. Not even by Stef and Bobby when they doubled me. I was now very thankful that Master, in his usual wisdom, gave me my first lesbian experience right beforehand. My two lovers had prepped me well.

If the faux cock in my ass was smaller, this would have been bliss, but it was not. Still, I rode them for all I was worth. I was later told that my sounds of agony/ecstasy made all the men randy and the soaked all the ladies' pussies too.

I was too out of it at the time to realize just how loud I was. To achieve my goal and to please my Master, I had entered a truly primal place.

After a few minutes of riding the size began to feel more normal and I got more bold. I started slamming my ass down on the saddle even harder and I soon had a huge climax. Sweat was pouring off my little frame in a way I had never experienced. It was literally streaming down my body and it tickled when it rolled through my genitals.

I could faintly here more applause and cat calls as I rode, but I was in my own little world now. Soon, another climax rocked me even harder and I half passed out. I slumped forward as my legs turned to jelly. I felt hands at both of my sides as a few of the men were making sure I didn't fall off and injure myself.

They got me settled and then something happened that I didn't see coming at all. I was lifted up off the pommel horse, but the saddle and dildos came with me. They had loosened the saddle and I hadn't even noticed.

Then I saw the horse.

God he was beautiful. I did the math quickly. I was going to ride the horse while impaled on the saddle. I never thought anything could be more wild than my two nights at the hotel, but this was wild beyond words. Everybody on the private beach was watching and applauding as the four men carried me like a Roman Empress.

I absolutely love horses and I had plenty of experience riding, but this was clearly going to be different. Were they even going to remove my cuffs?

They had guided the horse between two other small platforms that allowed the men to walk me over and get the saddle up on the horse.

It went smoothly. They fastened and tightened the saddle and I was good to go. One of the men took the reigns and walked us over to Master. They gave him the reigns and he looked up at me and smiled a really genuine smile that I had never seen before. This was the look of pure pride.

Happiness coursed through me when I saw how happy I had made him. Master took the reigns and led me away down the beach--towards what I had no idea.

I don't know how many of you girls have been hugely double-penetrated while riding naked on a thoroughbred on an anonymous white sandy beach with lots of knowing people watching and applauding, but I recommend it wholeheartedly!

I felt like one hundred pounds of nerve endings. Each step the horse took made the phalluses shift inside he. Now that I was accustomed to the invasion, it was delicious. It was a beautiful day and the sun on my naked body felt great. As the applause of my fans faded, Master broke his silence.

"Katie, today, you did something that's never been done. We've had over twenty women try that saddle and nobody has been able to take it until today. We call it Excalibur, because nobody could take it. The horse was named Excalibur too--in honor of the hardware and the girl who might conquer it.

Tony, one of the Doms who fucked you last night used to be Excalibur's owner."

"Used to be?" I said.

Yes, Tony always said that any Dom who brought a woman that could pass initiation and then take Excalibur, would then own the horse."

"Congratulations, Master."

"Thank you, my little slut, but the horse belongs to you. I'll arrange for him to be stabled close enough to Boston so that you can ride him whenever you please."

"Oh Master, I don't know what to say."

"I'll settle for watching you ride that saddle to an orgasm before we're out of sight of your new fan club."

"Yes, Master."

I dug my feet into the stirrups and began to move up and down on the huge cocks. I increased the length steadily until I was pumping about half of each shaft with each stroke but not bottoming out as Master led Excalibur at a slow pace down the beach.

Then I picked up speed and rode them as hard and as fast as I could. I went at it this way for a few minutes. I was having little tremor orgasms, but I knew a huge one was on the way. I just kept riding the two dildos for all I was worth until the two huge toys combined with the surreal and stimulating surroundings took me right to the edge.

Then I went over it.

I slammed down all the way and grinded into the saddle as I came. I closed my eyes as it hit and I was seeing stars. It was amazing and I almost passed out. when I opened my eyes, Master was smiling again.

He stopped Excalibur and undid my cuffs. Then he told me to get as far off of the cocks as I could. I did, but I still had a few inches to go. He grabbed the one in my pussy and started unscrew it from the saddle. Once he had it detached, he pulled it out of me. Then he did the same with the one in my ass. I can't tell you how empty I felt.

"Katie, you get the rest of the day off. This is a very small and very private island. We're the only people here. Stay on the beach and you will be back at our camp in no time. Take your new friend for a nice ride. When you get back, I have arranged for you to be pampered for the rest of the day. You got an A+ this weekend. Take off and enjoy."

"Thank you, Master."

He smiled and walked away. I was living some kind of amazing dream though it wasn't all a picnic. The first few minutes on the saddle were not easy, but nothing worth having is easy.

Now I was hoping I got to keep the saddle too!

I took my sweet time making my way around the island, which I later learned was the property of one of the other Doms and was the most favored gathering place for the club.

The island was amazing and I was baffled that anybody actually owned it.

At points, I steered my new horse off the beach and checked out some beautiful rock formations and a few other interesting things. I was loving the Sun and the afterglow of such a powerful sexual experience had me incredibly relaxed. I was also looking forward to my massage and was hopeful that Master would reward me by making love to me the way he did the prior weekend.

After about forty five minutes, the camp came back into view. As we approached, the applause returned and I blushed as I was no longer drunk on sex at that point.

I was helped off of Exaclibur and a few of the Doms took him back to the stable. There was sex going on everywhere, but Master told me I was done for the day and led me back to our room, where a masseuse was waiting for me.

I took a warm bath and had a massage that was incredibly soothing. My ass was a little sore and the two men both worked my glutes. I felt on top of the world an hour later. I took a few textbooks out onto the veranda and fell asleep on the first page I tried to read.

To be continued...

12