All Comments on 'From Terra Ch. 15'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I seriously never thought I'd be into this story...but I so am. I wanna read chapter 16 right NOW!

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*grins*

He is soooo jealous!!!!!! i love it! Brik was awesome and all, but i am so glad that Lord Plath has returned. Hopefully he remembers that she doesn't have a choice of how many clients she has. Unfortunately, i think he's upset because he knows her hunger for pleasure and how she most likely behaved with those clients.

i am so looking forward to the next chapter. Simply love the twist of him coming to her in her room. *grins*

KyriaeKyriaeover 9 years ago
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Where is chpt 16...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh oh oh oh so good!!!!

Ok so Brik was utter perfection, maybe next time he will come back with a friend ;) I am so looking forward to the next chapter, I am dying to read it, like Lord Plath jealous sounds perfectly delicious.

I am secretly hoping Lord Plath takes her from House Exotica and makes her his personal slave, that would be really good. All the hot sex would be so awesome, and the power struggle between the two would be interesting.

Please don't ever stop writing, your stories are so good!!!!

cittrancittranover 9 years ago
hmmmHHHMMMMM....

Well now, THIS should make for an interesting turn...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!!!

You've got to update quickly, I am going to die if I don't find out what happens. Gosh, the antisipation will kill me. Such an evil cliffhanger.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Thank you

Loved the devilish character in the chapter. Very sensuous, arousing, heart melting, satisfyingly fantastic and a want for more. Real great surprise to be yanked out of the bath that way. Just love the series and with every tense moment will wait for the next installment. I almost wish that there were pictures for these characters. YOu give such a good visual as you write the story... thank you

afridelleafridelleover 9 years ago
Tease!

What a teasing cliffhanger :) Don't make us wait long, please... loving this story's development.

Dutchgirl82Dutchgirl82over 9 years ago
Another possibility

Personally I think Lord Plath is angry because the matrone has bent her rules and given Chryssa 3 clients in 36 hours, and physically demanding ones as well. She is known for having wellrested and pampered girls, but Chryssa is tired out so more profit can be made...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

Can't wait for the next part please don't let us wait too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree with Dutchgirl82. Lord Plath is very aware that she is an escort and that she doesn't get to pick her own clients. And while he may very well have started to feel territorial, I believe that he has to much pride to actually act on it. Right now he's probably just upset that the girl he enjoys fucking is being mistreated and overworked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whoaaa!!!! He's Pissed....

The green eyed monster has arrived. It's great Lord Plath is back. 'Bout time too. ;) I knew he'd fallen for her, as his jealousy makes him not liking the idea of anyone else using Chryssa. House Exotica should not be bringing in all these clients.

It wouldn't surprise me if Lord Plath turned caveman, slung Chryssa over his shoulder and took off with her. Here's hoping. ;) Please hurry, can't wait to see what happens next. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

God dammit

I stopped fapping because now I'm emotionally invested in what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb

This has to be one of the very best stories on Literotica. I have read all 15 chapters so far and am eagerly awaiting the next. PLEASE keep this story going.

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago

What a FUCKING imagination, or is it an imagination about Fucking????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

BOY HOWDY DO I LOVE A GOOD JEALOUSY SCENE I am so excited

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12569 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES