All Comments on 'From the Blood of the Wolf Ch. 01'

by LL_Timber

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
claireacquiredclaireacquiredabout 12 years ago
Awesome Read!

I am loving this story. Always thrilled to find a new author to appreciate. Looking forward to chapter 2.

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatabout 12 years ago

Really nice start. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first story. You have already peaked my interest and I'm glad to hear chapter 2 is on the way. This is my first story involving "Zombies" and that you are pairing it w/Wolves, I can't wait to read more. So again congrats on being a published author and good luck w/not just this story but everything you write.

dliterdliterabout 12 years ago
Keep dreaming

I just hope after your dream inspires a story that you can continue it if you don't happen to dream about it again:) Very good start!

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfabout 12 years ago
you've got me hooked!

I really want to know what happens next...keep them coming please! Thank you DW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great start...

Great start to what seems to be a promising story! I hope you go far with this story!

LL_TimberLL_Timberabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Anonymous!

Thanks so much for the author comparison! :) Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent start

Mate, crack on with this one. Nicely set up. Spare prose. Very Cormac McCarthy.

LL_TimberLL_Timberabout 12 years agoAuthor
Ch 2 is on it's way!

Thanks for the comment, power_skull1. Chapter 2 is on it's way...should be approved here in the next couple of days. :)

power_skull1power_skull1about 12 years ago

This looks very promising, I can't wait for more, as they say "fire when ready"

LL_TimberLL_Timberabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate all feedback! :)

YgraineYgraineabout 12 years ago
Really liked this

You pulled me into the story immediately with a sense of drama and well hewn, believable characters. Couple of spellings need tightening but no major editing problems. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous