From the Car Wash to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“In your case I’d love to lick and fuck your ass. Want me to?”he asked.

Cheryl moved her pussy back to his face so he could continue licking her. “I’d love to have you lick my ass, it makes me very wet. Fucking my ass I’m not sure about. It depends on how turned on I get and how gentle you are. We’ll have to see how things go.” Cheryl started grinding her hips into his mouth again. “Oooh yeah, run your tongue all along the lips, like that. Oh, that feels good on my pussy.”

Dave licked her pussy for another minute then got back up to his feet. He was still fully clothed and this session could not go on forever, she had to pick up her boyfriend.

Dave undid the front clasp to her bra and moved it off her shoulders. “Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?” he asked. He may have been talking to her but his eyes went to the soft orbs he had just uncovered. They were the size of large apples with hard nipples that got bigger after her pussy licking session. He started to gently massage each breast with a hand.

“Yeah, once. It was kind of fun.” Cheryl looked into his eyes, knowing she was turning him on. She dropped her hands to the belt buckle on his shorts and started undoing it. “Want me to tell you about it, huh? You’d like to hear that story wouldn’t you?” She now had the zipper undone and was pushing his pants and underwear to the floor.

“Do you think you can tell me the story and suck my cock at the same time?” Dave asked. He could feel the pre-cum oozing out of his cock already.

“Uh-huh,” was all she said. Cheryl dropped to her knees in front of Dave and proceeded to take his entire cock into her mouth at once. It felt like velvet to have her mouth surrounding his cock, slowly moving up and down.

Dave’s cock was about average, 6 inches long and about 2 inches around, so it did not require super human skills to swallow it all. But Cheryl knew the right way to do it and was doing it over and over again.

Cheryl loved a perfect cock and this was one of them. She loved the bulbous, pink head and long shaft. It was easy to swallow and just the right size so she could play with it in her mouth, not just try and fit it in. Dave was fairly hairy and had lots of hair on his balls as well as the base of his cock. Cheryl made a mental note to try and leave time to lick and suck his balls, too.

Not wanting to miss seeing any of the action, Dave quickly pulled off his golf shirt and tossed it on the desk chair. He then placed his hands on her head and followed her movements. Her hair was so soft and she was sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow. He would have to stop her in a minute or he would fill her mouth with cum and he desparately wanted to fuck her, even more now.

Cheryl pulled away from his cock, leaving a trail of saliva between her mouth and his groin. She continued massaging him with her hand, lightly jacking him off to keep him near the edge.

“Once,” she said,” I met this guy out dancing. He invited me to his place afterwards for a drink. So I went and we started making out on the couch. Well, he was afraid his roommate might walk in so we went to his room. On the way, he kept grabbing my ass so I figured he had an ass fetish.“

Cheryl put Dave’s cock back in her mouth, gave it two more licks and then pulled it out so she could continue with the story. She continued lightly jacking him off with her right hand and began gently massaging his balls with her left hand.

“Anyway, after a little 69 and some doggy style, he started sticking his finger in my ass. It felt weird and I told him so. But he said wait a while and I would like it. So he kept fucking me and moving his finger in my ass. Then he pulled his cock out of my pussy and put two fingers in my ass. I started digging it so he talked me into letting him fuck me. He got some Vaseline, coated his cock and my ass, slipped it in and fucked me. He didn’t last long but it was kind of cool having his cum up my ass--that never happened before.”

Cheryl put Dave’s cock back in her mouth again and started blowing him with even more gusto. Dave by now was so turned on he could come any second. The back and forth motion of her mouth on his cock was almost more than he could take.

“Looks like you liked my story,” she said, staring at his hard cock, dripping with her saliva. She started sucking him again.

Dave used both hands and pulled Cheryl’s mouth off his cock with a pop. “Get on the bed, on your back, legs spread wide as you can,” he told her. “I have to fuck you, now!” Dave pulled her up from the floor, pulled her close and kissed her, then released her so she could move to the bed.
Cheryl wanted Dave’s cock now as badly as he wanted to give it to her. But she also knew how turned on he was by her ass. So, even though the bed was only a few steps away, she made sure she turned and walked to it with her back to him. She wanted to tease Dave with the motion of her tight, white cheeks and make him want her even more. She was glad she wore a traditional bikini when she worked on her tan--they left such great lines!

Cheryl quickly tossed the bed cover on the floor and got two pillows, one for under her head and one for under her ass. Once the pillows were adjusted, she spread her legs wide, fully exposing her pink lips surrounded by white skin and then deep tan. Her small trail of pubic hair was almost an arrow pointing Dave to his target. Using both hands she held her pussy lips open, inviting him inside her.

“Come on, Dave. Slide your hard cock in my pussy and fuck me. Fuck me nice and slow and make me cum,” she said. She knew her dirty talk made his cock even harder. She liked teasing him this way.

“Man, I love it when you talk like that! Grab my cock, Cheryl, and guide me to your hot pussy,” he said. She reached down with her right hand, grabbed his cock and placed it to the entrance to her pussy. Not much else needed to be said. She was so wet there would be no problem getting him inside her.

With one slow stroke, Dave was all the way inside her, up to his balls. Her pussy was so warm and tight, he just had to stop to enjoy the sensations. The look of pleasure must have shown on his face as, when he looked down at Cheryl, she was broadly smiling back at him.

“You feel so good I can’t believe it,” he told her. Dave leaned down and gave her a sensual, loving kiss, which she returned. Then he gradually starting fucking her, with slow strokes, bringing his cock all the way out of her pussy, then slowly pushing it back in. The feeling on the head of his cock was incredible and Cheryl must have been enjoying it, also, as she let out a small gasp each time he entered her.

After several strokes, Dave raised up slightly and grabbed both of her legs, placing one over each of his shoulders. Cheryl instinctively knew what he wanted and moved to accommodate him. This was one of her favorite positions to be fucked in, as it let her lover’s cock penetrate into her deeply and she would always cum.

“You’re hard cock feels so good, Dave. Are you going go fuck me harder now?” She continued the tease, smiling broadly at Dave and he loved it.

“Uh huh,” he said. “But first, I want to watch my cock slide in and out of your pussy while I fuck you. You have such a pretty, wet pussy and such a gorgeous tan. I want to take it all in before I fuck you harder. You are a real tease, you know that?”

“And you love it, don’t you?”she said, knowing the answer already. In response, Dave just smiled and increased both his tempo and the force of his thrusts. If she wanted to get fucked hard, then it was time to get started.

“Oh, yes, oh yes, fuck me like that!” Cheryl said, almost in a loud whisper. She was really starting to get into being fucked. Dave could see she was beginning to rub her nipples with both her hands, furthering her excitement. “Oooh, I’m getting close, getting close.” Her eyes were closed as she totally immersed herself in the moment.

Dave now had moved his hands to her ass and continued to fuck her, grabbing her ass cheeks to hold on. As Cheryl got more excited she closed her legs around his neck and began to meet his thrusts with her own.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, I’m cumming,” she whispered loudly. “Ooooh, yes, grab my ass, grab my ass! Oooohhhh”

Dave slowed down his thrusting, watching and enjoying the orgasm Cheryl was having. Her breathing was heavy and head moved from side to side, enjoying the pleasure. She moved her right hand down from her breast to her pussy and began stroking her clit while Dave fucked her.

“Keep fucking, keep fucking me,”she whispered. “Ummm, keep fucking me......” Her voice trailed off.

Dave took her legs and lifted them back off his shoulders and to his sides. He leaned down and lightly kissed her and said, “Did that feel good, Cheryl?”

She looked at him with half closed eyes and said, “You know it did! Did you cum too?” Dave wasn’t ready to cum yet. It was hard as hell not to a moment ago but he definitely wanted to fuck this young thing doggy style. He wanted to see and feel that cute white ass up against him as he fucked her. And he wasn’t sure where he wanted to come yet. He’d love to come in her mouth and watch her swallow his cum but there was also the possibility she would let him fuck her in the ass. In that case, he would definitely cum in her ass.

“No, we have more fucking to do before I cum,”he said. He began slowly stroking his cock in and out of her pussy again. It was nice she put a pillow under herself before they got started but now even he could feel how wet it had gotten from her juices. “Did you have some special place you wanted my cum, Cheryl?”

“Uh,” she said, noticing that he was still hard and starting to move again. “Your cock feels so good! Where do you want to shoot it baby? Shoot it anywhere you want!”

“How about your mouth? Would you like my load in your mouth?”

“I’d love it in my mouth,”she said with a grin. “I’ll swallow it all and lick my lips afterwards!”

“Maybe you’d like a facial instead? Would you like to have my cum dripping all over your face?” Dave was now perched on his elbows above Cheryl, watching her face as they talked. He continued to increase the tempo of his cock in her pussy. He was curious as to what her response would be. He wanted to see just how turned on she was getting.

“Seems like a waste to just spray it around,” Cheryl said, “but you can if you want. How about where you are now---in my pussy? Why don’t you fuck me and cum in my pussy? Uh, that feels good. Fuck me a little faster now.”

Dave stopped talking for a second. He took this opportunity to reach down and suck her left nipple with his mouth. He was so excited before that he hadn’t taken time to explore either of these two soft mounds. He gently sucked on the nipple, then released it and ran his tongue around the edge of her breast. He then returned to the nipple, sucking hard on it and nibbling lightly, then releasing hit. Then he repeated the same actions on her right breast. Both nipples now resembled tiny erasers, turning him on even more.

“Oh, that feels good, Dave. Damn, don’t stop fucking me at the same time! Let me feel your cock and you sucking my tits. Ohhhh! Fuck, I want your cum!” Cheryl was starting to respond to his fucking her now and was involuntarily moving her hips in time with his stroking.

Dave thought now is the time to test the waters. “Oh, you feel good against me, you are so soft, ” he said, starting to breath more heavily. “I love the way you squeeze my cock. How about if I shoot my cum in your ass? Would you like me to fuck your ass till I cum in it?”

Cheryl knew that question was coming, especially after the story she told him. The question was, could she trust Dave to be gentle with her and was she turned on enough to let his cock in her ass. It was a good size, not too big and should be all right once the head got in.

Cheryl opened her eyes and gazed at Dave for a moment and then smiled. “You wanted to fuck my ass from the start, didn’t you? I knew it, you’re an ass man,” she said. She paused and enjoyed a few more strokes of his cock in her pussy.

“If you promise to go slow and be gentle, you can fuck my ass. But if I tell you to stop, you have to promise to stop. Deal?” She asked.

Dave’s cock got even harder now. This was a deal he had no problem making. Dave did not believe in any kind of sex two people didn’t agree to, it just took the fun out of things.

“Deal. Now all we need is some lubrication,” he said.

“Use my suntan oil,” Cheryl said. “I’m so wet now we shouldn’t need too much help getting your cock in back there. The bottle is in the top of my bag.”

Dave paused and lay lightly on top of her, his cock buried in her pussy and not moving. He really appreciated her willingness to go along with being fucked in the ass. Again he gave her a light, sensual kiss on the lips to let her know how special she was.

Dave eased himself off of her, slowly pulling his cock out of her pussy.

“Oh, and I was really enjoying that in there,” Cheryl said as his cock slipped out of her. She really enjoyed the site of its hardness and the glisten from all her juices.

As Dave walked over to the bag to get the oil, Cheryl asked him, “How do you want me? On my back or on my knees?

Dave looked back at her and smiled. “I prefer doggy style, but you tell me what’s more comfortable for you.”

“Doggy style works for me. Besides if you can’t get it in my ass that way, you can always give my pussy another workout,” she said with a hint of humor in her voice.

Dave returned to the bed with the oil and moved up behind Cheryl. He knew she had a nice soft ass but the visual of the tan lines just blew him away! Since it would take him a while to loosen her ass up, he decided not to waste the time. He grabbed his cock with his right hand, placed it to the entrance to her pussy and began to slowly fuck her again.

“Ooh, that’s a nice surprise!” She said. “Oh, that feels good! Fuck me, baby, fuck me!” She said in a loud whisper.

Dave took the cap off the lotion. He knew if he stayed in her pussy this way much longer his load would go in there and he wanted that ass first. So, he gave her two more good strokes and pulled out to focus on preparing her ass for some fucking.

Moving off to her left side a bit, hard cock bouncing in the air, he pointed the opening of the bottle at the crack of her ass and poured a liberal amount of lotion out. It must have been cold on her pussy lips as Cheryl let out a small yelp as it dribbled down her ass crack and down her pussy lips..

“Gee, that’s cold! Rub it in quick,” she said.

Dave used his right hand to rub the lotion up and down the crack of her ass while holding the bottle in his left hand. Based on her motions, it appeared like Cheryl was enjoying the massage. So Dave decided to see how tight she was by slowly inserting his index finger into her ass.

The first half of the finger went in easily but then Cheryl spoke up. “Stop for a second. Let me adjust a bit.”

Dave left the finger half way in and waited. He set the bottle of lotion down on the night stand and then proceeded to continue to massage her ass cheeks with his left hand, leaving his right hand to work on loosening up her hole.

“Oooh, that feels nice. Move it back and forth, just a little, ok?” She said. Dave was more than happy to start some movement there, as he could feel her grasp his finger and then let go with her asshole. She was tight as could be but doing her best to loosen up for him. As he continued to move his index finger in and out, he got up to working the whole finger in and left it there.

“Stop for a second. Leave your hands where there are but move over here a bit more”, motioning Dave to move on his knees more toward the front of the bed where she was facing. He was not sure what she had in mind but he did as requested.

He was absolutely loving this experience. Here was this gorgeous coed, on her knees, with his fingers working her white ass surrounded by her bikini tan, waiting for him to fuck her in her last unused hole of the day and loving the entire experience. She even wasn’t afraid to talk dirty to him. He couldn’t imagine it getting any better.

But then it did! All of a sudden Dave felt a very soft, warm suction on his cock. Then a hand joined the mouth. Sure enough, Cheryl wanted Dave to move so she could suck his cock and jerk him off while he prepared her ass.

“Ummm, you taste good,” Cheryl said. “Do you like this?” she asked, as she stroked his cock lightly with her fingers.

“That’s a silly question!” was all the reply Dave could muster. “Just don’t make me cum yet....I still want to fuck you in your ass!”

“Don’t worry, baby” she said, taking a long slow lick of his cock. “I’m just about ready for you. I just didn’t want you to lose any of this before I got to feel it. Give me just a little lotion, OK?”

Dave grabbed the bottle and squirted a small amount of sun tan lotion in the palm of her right hand. He figured she wanted some lubrication so she could jack him off easier.

After replacing the bottle on the table, he returned his attention to massaging her ass. Her ass had now readily accepted the in and out motions of the single finger so her prepared to insert a second one.

Just as he did, he felt Cheryl’s mouth return to his cock. Man, did that feel good! After a couple of good licks, he felt something else he wasn’t expecting--she had taken her right index finger and slid it up his ass! All the way!

Dave had never had a woman stick a finger up his ass before, though he had done it himself on several occasions while masturbating. He never realized how good it could feel to have his partner do it to him. It was a whole new and energizing sensation and made his cock feel even harder than before.

“Like that, Dave? Like my finger in your ass?”

Cheryl’s voice all of a sudden brought him back to the situation. She wanted to know if he was enjoying her fucking his ass with her finger.

“Absolutely! Geez, where did you learn how to do that? Oh, man, keep sliding it in and out, yeah just like that, fuck me, fuck me,” he said. He couldn’t tell how many fingers she had in there or why he wasn’t getting scratched from her nails but really didn’t care---it just felt wild!

Cheryl had quit sucking his cock now to focus on moving her finger in his asshole. She enjoyed playing with his ass and watching his excited cock bob in the air in front of her face. She was even enjoying his fingers in her ass and decided that that is where his cock belonged today. She could hardly wait to feel it sliding in and out of her.

“Oh baby, I can’t wait any longer, I have to fuck you in the ass.” He said. Much as he hated to, Dave slowly moved away from Cheryl and sighed as she removed her finger from his ass. Positioning himself behind her, he pushed down lightly on the low end of her back. “Drop your hips just a little, baby.”

Cheryl did as requested and spread her knees farther apart, moving her ass lower. She could still feel his two fingers in her, although they were not moving much now, just holding her open.

“Go slow,” she said.

“Slow as you want, baby, just tell me if it gets uncomfortable,” Dave said. Actually Dave knew that if she could take two fingers up her ass that he could easily slide his cock in their place and she likely would not know the change had taken place. And that’s exactly what he did.

Sliding his fingers almost all the way out, he guided his cock with his left hand to her asshole and slid it in halfway. Then he stopped.

“You OK?” He asked. He was ready to start stroking his cock in and out of her but wanted to make sure Cheryl was comfortable before doing so. It had been such a wild and wonderful lovemaking session so far, he didn’t want to ruin it now by being too aggressive.