From the Car Wash to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m fine. It always feels a bit weird at first but go ahead and start moving. Just not too fast right away,” she said.

With that, Dave put a hand on each white ass cheek and slowly pulled her back until he had his cock buried all the way into her ass. Geez, there was no feel like the tightness and heat of a woman’s ass! Plus he loved seeing his cock buried in that little brown hole. Dave took a moment to enjoy the view before slowing beginning to fuck her ass.

The strokes were slow on purpose. He obviously wanted Cheryl to feel comfortable but also wanted to enjoy the sensations himself to the max. Apparently, Cheryl was beginning to enjoy the action, too.

“Is it as good as you thought it would be?” she asked, looking back over her shoulder at him.

“Better than I could’ve imagined,” he said as he continued to pick up the pace. “Although you are so tight back there I probably won’t last long.”

“That’s ok. Just fuck me, baby and leave a nice big load of cum in my ass, please?” she said grinning at him. He could tell she was trying to tease him over the edge again with her dirty talk and he loved it. He also noticed that she had moved her right hand between her legs and was playing with her pussy.

“Oh, you’ll be getting a nice big load of cum back here,” he said. “It might even run down off your ass and onto that pussy of yours.” Her ass was so tight he knew it wouldn’t be long before he was filling her ass with cum.

“Oooooh, I like that idea,” she said, starting to bounce her ass back to him, rubbing her pussy with her fingers even faster. “Fuck me good baby,” she whispered.

Dave could no longer control himself. He fucked her ass hard and fast. Each time he shoved his cock in to the hilt he could feel her ass grip his cock. He couldn’t last any longer.

“I’m cumming!” He said, shoving his cock into her ass to the hilt and staying there as load after load of cum erupted from his cock into her ass.

“Oh! Oh!,” she said. Cheryl could feel the warmth of his cum as it entered her ass. She pushed herself up off her elbows to and upright position, hoping Dave would grab her by the breasts while he continued to cum. She wanted to feel his body close to hers now.

Dave took the hint and moved his left arm around her waist, drawing her close and making sure his cock did not leave her ass until he was ready to take it out. He could feel the last couple of loads leave his cock and knew he must have left a big load in her ass, as he could already feel some of it dripping out between them onto the sheets. Plus, this position gave him the chance to feel those soft ass cheeks against his groin again. He loved their softness against his skin.

With his other hand, Dave grabbed her left breast and began massaging it and tweaking her nipple Her nipples were still very erect and he could tell Cheryl was cumming now, too.

Now firmly in his grasp, Cheryl dropped her right hand back to her pussy and continued to work her clit to bring herself to orgasm. She was so close and wanted to cum while Dave’s cock was still in her ass.

“Oh, oh, oh, fuck, fuck, fuck,” she whispered as she came. She stiffened for a moment and then began to relax, still rubbing her pussy. “Don’t take it out yet,” she said, indicating to Dave by gently wiggling her ass to leave his cock where it was. “Leave it in just a little longer.”

Dave quit massaging her breast and instead just held Cheryl. She quit playing with her pussy and brought both of her arms up to where Dave’s were around her.

They both let out a large sigh, then turned to each other for a short, soft kiss. Cheryl smiled at Dave and he at her.

“Did you have fun?” She asked. She could feel his cock softening and starting to slide out of her cum filled ass. She could also feel a small stream of cum starting run down her legs. It was warm but also tickled a bit. She loved the feeling..

“More than you’ll ever know. You’ve spoiled me for other women,” Dave said, grinning. He could not remember ever having made love to a woman who was so dynamic a lover, catering to all of a man’s needs and enjoyed doing so all the while cumming herself. “Thank you, that was wonderful!”

As Dave’s cock finished sliding out of her ass, Cheryl let out a sigh to go along with the smile on her face. She could not believe that she had let a man, who was a total stranger until an hour or so ago, fuck her, especially in the ass. And she had enjoyed it! Was it just great sex or was there some chemistry here?

Cheryl slid out of Dave’s grasp and laid down on the bed, on her back. For some reason, she left her legs wide open and her knees up. She wanted Dave to see what he had just fucked for the last two hours and to see the cum dripping from her ass and pussy. She didn’t feel dirty, she was excited! She was proud that they both felt so good after their encounter. She was enjoying the stickiness of their cum on her pussy and thighs. She enjoyed the buzzing sensation still going on in her ass from its recent invasion.

Dave sat back on his haunches and took in the view being given to him. Cheryl was, indeed, a beautiful young girl. Sexy, and a wonderful lover. Sort of like that old saying, a slut in the bedroom and a lady in public. Her curves were tight and tan and her smile addictive. Mature beyond her years as a lover and so much more to get to know about her.

“I guess we should get cleaned up, huh?” Dave’s voice was not very convincing but he couldn’t think of anything else to say right then. Dave’s cock and groin were covered in their juices and sun tan oil and his body glistening from the sweat of the workout. Still he wasn’t ready to move--he wanted this experience to last, it was so good. He knew she had to go meet her boyfriend still but didn’t want to speak those words for fear of ruining the moment.

Dave and Cheryl just stared at each other’s eyes for a while, then each took in the sight of the other’s body, mostly to relive their encounter. It had been amazing.

“I tell you what,” Cheryl said. “Why don’t we both go jump in the shower, together, and clean each other up. Then maybe we can do something about this appetite I have worked up. That is, if you’re interested....”

“Very interested,” Dave said, remembering the conversation that got them to the hotel room in the first place. “ There are lots of places we can go around here and get something to eat. Did you prefer something noisy like Denny’s or something quiet and cozy?”

“I think I picked quiet and cozy the last time we had this discussion,” she said with that little smile on her face, “ and was very happy with my choice. Maybe we should do that again?”

“I think that’s a great idea, “ Dave said. “Shall we hit the showers?”.