All Comments on 'From Tomboy To Boy'

by PredatorSmile

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hogjackhogjackalmost 18 years ago
Certainly

A fascinating premise and carried out with skill and obvious enthusiasm for the theme!

realpussyboyrealpussyboyalmost 18 years ago
Not well researched

This story has a lot of promise...but the author has clearly done little to no research on female-to-male (FTM) transgenderism. If he or she had done some research, s/he would have found that genital surgery for FTMs is still kinda sucky and few ever get it - and no surgery can produce a penis that naturally ejaculates semen. Those who do opt for genital surgery do so only after living/passing as men for a long while. Brief summary: FTMs are men with pussies, not chicks with dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great.

"From Tomboy to Boy" - I often fantasize about this scenario: a bisexual woman decides to become a man complete with penis. Testosterone, muscle building, the whole thing. What do you think of female bodybuilders with their enlarged clitorises? That may be the closest thing.

Please explore this theme further - perhaps with a story in which a man and his wife come to the conclusion that she should follow her dreams and become a stud ... saving their marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Need more stories with chicks growing dicks!

Whoever said your story is not well researched didn't do their research either. Seriously Google search: "mega_clit_on_webcam" or "jacking_off_a_huge_clit"

Slits can almost completely become dicks given the right conditions & can even ejaculate female fluids!

Chicks growing dicks are HOT!

All women should grow dicks!

jenellesljenelleslabout 13 years ago
Felt Incomplete

There are more FTM than people realize. For a lot of reasons, bottom surgery isn't done often. It's very expensive and not as refined as surgery for MTF.

I found this a bit rough. Some of the paragraphs were a bit disjointed and the sentences didn't flow well.

The ending was a bit abrupt. I see more here. He likes her the way she/he is. She wants to be all boy. There could be some conflict there that needs some resolution.

Overall, good as far as you went.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
from one transman to someone whos attempting to write a about one

Im not going to be rude about it. But I need to inform you to correct something. When talking of a female to male in context as you were. They don't go on hormones, and get the surgeries to finally distinguish there sex from others. They ARE that sex, so that means no matter what stage of there transition they are in, you use male pronouns. Usually I don't care, but you make it sound like this person was making a split decision in there head like it's a trend or a choice. It's not a choice, just like it wasn't your choice to be born as you were. It's not a matter of wanting to be a man, they are. She doesn't want to be a man, HE wants to correct natures mistake. Aside from the slight uninformative blunders, it is a great story. However if you choose to write about us, write us how we are. Young men, with a different journey. Getting there pronouns wrong is the most insulting thing you can do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lack of research

Well written. But you obviously know nothing of transmen. You're better off writing about other things. Youre completly misinformed and should of done more research. Transmen are men, not butch woman she he wanna be men. Youre confusing sexuality with gender. When transmen elect to go through any of the things you name, there gender is male. You don't just call them she, that would completly butcher the process of going through there transition, to just still be called the same sex that is imprisoning them. This is bad, and an embarrassment for trans men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous