From Virgin to Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian was a lot better at giving directions than taking them as Melissa found his house quite easily. The full-bloomed red rose on the door with a note saying "enter and take off your shoes" was also a great hint. Melissa obeyed the instruction and as she entered, stepped on another rose. Looking in front of her she saw a plethora of the crimson flowers leading a path, which she duly followed. She walked upstairs into Ian's bedroom and picked up a piece of paper which was lying next to a condom, and read the further instructions:

"Take off your clothes, lie on the bed and close your eyes."

Ian stood naked and watched the reflection from the bathroom mirror that was positioned directly in front of the two open doors. He eagerly observed Melissa, who instinctively aware he was looking was removing her top very slowly. Facing the bed, she placed her top in a neat pile on the floor, not bending her knees, her skirt rising slightly and revealing her tantalising thighs. Next she unhooked and dropped her bra, her pert breasts only moving slightly to her sides, unmercifully teasing Ian by just showing a small amount of the nubile globes. Then she unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her bending had made her panties rise into the crack of her ass, and Ian could see most of her succulent behind. Suddenly she pulled her underwear right down, displaying her whole bare body which almost drove Ian over the edge, and he had to restrain himself from running in and grabbing her there and then. He waited patiently as she lay on the bed and closed her eyes. She looked like a solitude boat against the sea-blue sheets on the wide bed and indeed felt she was in a sea of tranquillity. She had no fears, no last minute doubts - she knew that tonight she was losing her virginity to a man she loved.

Ian brushed some stray strands of Melissa's golden hair out of her face as he straddled her, his lips moving towards hers. Like a drop of water creating a ripple in an ocean, the light touch of Ian's mouth made Melissa open hers. The quiet anticipating feeling Melissa had been experiencing was now replaced by unbridled passion. Ian flicked his tongue speedily, randomly darting around her mouth as she tried to catch it. But it was Ian who captured Melissa's tongue, suckling it into his mouth and licking underneath it. Not wanting to break the kiss they swapped breath, their lips rolling over and almost devouring each other.

They finally broke and took a deep breath of fresh air. Ian then buried his head in the pillow and turned slightly towards Melissa. His tongue darted out and he teasingly used the tip to stimulate the sensitive nape of her neck, rolling it up and down, standing the small hairs on end. Melissa moaned softly and tilted her head, beginning to nibble on Ian's ear, her tongue tracing around the outside of the lobe before she started to suckle on the soft skin at the bottom. Ian started kissing around to the front of her neck, brushing his teeth lightly on each piece of skin but not biting. He started on the other side, again teasing the nape and following around to her chin then rose to her mouth once more. He kissed her softly and waited for her mouth to open, then mischievously darted his tongue in and out before working his way back down her body.

Ian painted Melissa's upper chest with his silky kisses, working in semicircles from shoulder to shoulder, gradually moving down towards her breasts. Melissa had the perfect size breasts - they were proportionate to the rest of her body, enough to fill Ian's outstretched palms, but not big enough to be the only thing men thought about when they saw her. Because Melissa never flaunted her flesh, they were milky white compared to the most of her tanned body. The skin was perfectly clear, darkening only as it reached her nipples. Ian flicked his tongue over a nipple, dampening it slightly, then for a moment just breathed on the wetness, sending a cool breeze over an otherwise burning body. Melissa arched her back in satisfaction, pressing her chest towards Ian's mouth, and he suckled on the nipple, caressing her breast with his hand as he lifted it closer to his lips. His tongue swept around the outside of the nipple as he spread his mouth, covering more of the breast. He grated his teeth very gently against her skin before repeating the whole process on the other breast.

During this time, Ian had been kneeling over Melissa's upper body, his erection bouncing out of reach of her womanhood, arching back each time Melissa had bucked up with impatience. Now, he shuffled up slightly and sat across her hips. His cock lying on her chest pointing towards her navel. His tight balls rested just above her clit as he continued the pleasuring of her breasts. Taking them in the palms of his hands, his thumbs rubbed the nipples in circles as his fingernails scraped lightly on the underside of the breasts. As Melissa moaned he squeezed harder, digging his fingertips in, but releasing at the point it turned to pinching. Ian moved his hands to her side, tracing his fingers up and down her ribs, the light sensation tickling her. He knelt up again and reached for the condom. Melissa grabbed it first though and unwrapped it, then took Ian's balls in one hand and unrolled the rubber protection down his cock with the other. Ian moved closer to Melissa's body, and rubbed the head of his manhood along her pussy lips. They parted instinctively, ready to accept Ian inside them, but his teasing was continuing as he quickly slid to the foot of the bed.

He took Melissa's feet and started pressing his thumbs into the heels, massaging in a circular motion up towards the top. He slowly stroked in between each of the toes as he suckled them. Then he used his tongue to tickle the sole of Melissa's feet, tremors of excitement flowing through her from the stimulation of the sensitive skin. Ian slid his hands up and down the sides of Melissa's soft long legs, the tender skin glistening with small amounts of perspiration, mixing with the moistness of Ian's lips as he kissed softly up towards her thighs. As he reached them, he held her small, firm buttocks in his hands and his pace quickened, planting quick and heavy kisses on her, getting closer and closer to her starving pussy. He flicked his tongue from her ass crack to her pussy lips and up over her clit, then again withdrew his intense pleasure giving. Now kissing down the underside of Melissa's legs, he reached the skin under her knees but despite the good feeling this gave her, she thought she had been teased enough and grabbed Ian's head, forcing it into her crotch.

Ian smiled contentedly at the fact he had made Melissa hot enough to react like that and graciously gave into her demands. He darted his tongue into her aching pussy and licked around the walls, lapping up the hot juices she was producing. As he moved his tongue deeper he heard her moan and felt her hymen, and pulled back slightly. Breaking that was going to be reserved for his throbbing cock. Instead he stretched his tongue from side to side, finding every inch he could satisfy between her hymen and the entrance. As he tongue exited her pussy, it quickly flicked up to her clit, circling it before lifting it into his mouth, his lips closing around it and pulling gently. Her ecstasy started her juices flowing, scalding Ian's chin. He knelt up and stared at Melissa's face, her sparkling eyes and broad smile making it clear she was ready for intercourse.

Ian kissed her softly as he started to slide his rigid cock into her eager hole, her wet pussy lips aiding the gradual deepening of his penetration. His cock head hit her hymen and she moaned lightly in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He withdrew slightly and again prodded it slowly, skilfully pressing a little harder each time. Like starting a motorbike, Ian's final hard push set Melissa's engine going, and with swift but gentle thrusts he blocked out her pain fast. Her breasts were pressed to the sides as Ian's chest moved against her cleavage line, his whole body motioning to provide extra pressure so he could enter her deeper without thrusting harder and hurting her. His cock swelled more each time he pushed and Melissa let out a whimper of delight as her walls stretched slightly. The noise turned into a full elated cry as she felt the base of Ian's cock against her entrance. Liking her satisfied moans, Ian decided to start pumping harder, using just his hips to do so, holding himself up with his hands and looking at Melissa's head, which was flailing about in ecstasy. Ian plunged into her with force and then withdrew slowly, savouring every last second his cock was inside her. As he sped up his motions, Melissa dug her fingers into his back, pain adding to his passion. He leant down and suckled on her neck, this time with more pressure, biting playfully.

Melissa's first orgasm was building up fast, as her juices coated Ian's balls. Her puffed and hungry pussy lips almost took them inside as well, before they tightened around his cock, almost squeezing the life from it. Ian wanted to tease himself as well, and though held inside by her vice like grip, he stayed motionless in her pussy, letting her complete orgasm and his growing one subside. This way he could pleasure her for longer and would make his explosion even more satisfying. Grabbing her around the waist, he pulled her up so they were both in a sitting position. As Ian's hands rested on her buttocks, she wrapped her arms around his neck and took control. Moving her hips like a belly dancer, she took his cock gradually deeper in a corkscrew motion, pulling and twisting it into unbridled ecstasy. She could feel the effect it was having on him as he randomly planted hard hot kisses all over her breasts, chest and neck. Ian could take no more and he came hard, shooting with such speed, the condom was in danger of flying off. He pumped harder, wanted to heighten and prolong the amazing sensation. He was licking one of Melissa's nipples when he hit his peak, and instead of crying out he showed his satisfaction by suddenly sucking with renewed vigour on the reddening tip of her breast. This unexpected added pleasure sent Melissa spiralling into her second orgasm, her whole body tensing for a few moments then thrusting faster and faster, milking Ian's cock dry as her climax hit. She lent back letting out a wild passionate scream, soon joined by Ian whose body could no longer contain the sheer electricity running through it.

Ian collapsed on top of Melissa, catching his breath before rolling off. They turned to each other, hearts pulsating, bodies still quivering, and in unison said "I love you"
CHAPTER NINE

"Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty," Ian whispered as Melissa's eyes began to open.

She squinted as a bright ray of sunshine glared through a gap in the curtains, then with a broad smile on her face turned to Ian and kissed him.

"Words cannot explain how wonderful you made me feel last night," she complimented.

"The feelings mutual," said Ian. "Perfection doesn't even begin to describe you."

Suddenly, he remembered something and sat up abruptly.

"What's wrong?" Melissa asked.

"I was so busy planning last night I totally forgot I've got to do some overtime at work today," Ian explained hastily, then paranoid at what might have been running through Melissa's mind continued, "I'm not making this up. If I had the choice I'd spend every waking second with you. But you can stay here for the day if you like, here's the spare key."

Indeed a fleeting thought had passed through Melissa’s mind that Ian was like all other men and had just charmed her for sex, but his assuring smile convinced Melissa he was being honest. As soon as he had dressed and kissed her goodbye, she was on the phone to Amanda.

"It might not be as easy as you thought to hold on to 'im then," Amanda suggested as Melissa finished describing her ecstasy from the previous night.

"How do you mean?" Melissa questioned.

"Well, if other girls see how happy he makes you they might make a play for him. He may not be that good looking but a good track record is just as attractive as a fit body!"

"I'm sure he wouldn't cheat on me, but you seem to be the expert. What do you suggest?" Melissa asked sarcastically, annoyed her friend had put seeds of doubt in her head.

"Well I don't care who he is, no man is satisfied doing all the work and making all the moves when it comes to sex. You've got to learn fast, and there's nothing to feed the imagination like the top shelf of the video store."

"Very funny," said Melissa, assuming her friend was joking around.

"Well that's my advice Mel. Take it or leave it. I've got to go. See you at work tomorrow," Amanda replied, hanging up the phone.

Melissa pondered Amanda's comments as she showered. Maybe she was right. Ian might not look for another woman but he was a man and temptation from her peers might be hard to resist. As she dressed, she made a firm decision and left the house to pay a visit to the video hire store.

Melissa felt uneasy as the attendant watched her climb the stairs to the room where the X-rated videos were kept. She hastily grabbed four random movies and went back down to the cash desk, the man smiling dirtily at her as she paid for them and ran out the door.

As she slipped the video into Ian's machine, Melissa had the sole intention of watching for educational purposes only. She had never been turned on by nudity on television, preferring to use her imagination. After the night before however, her dreams had become reality and she knew only too well the effect the men in the first movie were having on their female co-stars. Imagining Ian's touch as she watched, her hands began to slip under her skirt. She undid the button for greater access to her warming mound and soon became embroiled in the throes of passion. ___

Ian opened and closed the front door quietly, wanting to surprise Melissa with the dozen roses he had bought. They were fresh and in full bloom, with a succulent smell he thought Melissa might have sensed from the living room. But it was he who got the surprise as he peeked around the door...

Melissa was now naked on the sofa in front of the television, watching the second movie. As Ian looked on, she was near orgasm, her fingers moving faster and faster over her swollen pussy lips. His insecurity made him feel a bit depressed that Melissa needed this stimulation - he thought he had made her very happy the night before - but this soon turned to satisfaction as she screamed,

"Oh, Ian. Oh...yes...mmm. Wait till you get home."

He realised that she wasn't just using the movie for instant pleasure, she was getting ideas for their next bout of passion. Ian remembered that he had never told Melissa that he too had been a virgin until the previous night, and the way he made love to her would not have made her think so. Melissa was obviously desperate to keep hold of her find, and would do anything to make him happy. Not that he would look elsewhere - he was blissfully in love with Melissa and could have lived with just seeing her smile every day. Wallowing in his new-found ego for a moment, he suddenly broke free of his trance and thought of a plan.

He crept back out and purposely made a noise with the front door before running upstairs pretending that was where he expected Melissa to be. This gave her time to stand up, quickly put her clothes back on and stop the video but Ian walked around the door before she could take it out. She hoped he did not see the flash of guilt that swept her face before the elation she showed when he thrust the roses into her hands. She was unaware that he had seen a lot more! She took the flowers and placed them on a table before falling into Ian's arms and kissing him softly. Like clashing waves, their tongue tips hit before curling up, making the kisses short and passionate. Their tongues then slid over each other, allowing a deep exploratory kiss before they sat down. Ian's hand slid over the sweat glistening on the leather sofa, but he didn't question its cause. He wrapped one arm around Melissa and she rested her head on his shoulder. Her relief turned to horror as Ian picked up the remote control for the video player...

Thinking quickly, she leapt up and sat across Ian's lap the remote falling to the floor as she started brushing his lips with hers and undoing his shirt buttons. Ian moaned gleefully as her kisses continued down his chest, every inch being treated to her oral gifts. She slid down to the floor between his legs and unzipped his trousers. His growing erection pressed out more as his trousers were removed and felt like a tensed spring in his pants. Melissa rubbed his cock hard through the fabric, the head being pushed out of the top. She lent over and teased it with the tip of her tongue, before pulling down the pants and allowing it to burst out freely. Her tongue continued to lick gently around his cock, moving down to his balls. She suckled on them as Ian closed his eyes to appreciate the feeling fully. Rising back to the top of his cock, she kissed and nibbled it like a piece of corn, brushing it with her teeth but not biting. Her worries of Ian wondering how she had learned to do this faded fast as she heard his moans of satisfaction. Taking the cock head in her mouth, she slid down the shaft slowly, fully aware that with her experience she would not be able to take it down her throat as quickly as the woman in the movie. But she soon took to it like a fish to water, closing her lips and taking the cock further whilst allowing her throat to open. She started to gag but decided to throw herself in at the deep end, swallowing Ian's cock and relaxing her muscles to get over the choking before starting to suck. Ian's cries got slightly louder as her vacuum like squeezing almost sent him into spasm straight away. Feeling the cock swell in her throat, Melissa withdrew to the top again but then as Ian sighed with a mixture of relief and disappointment she plunged down again, this time effortlessly deep-throating him. Sliding up and down the shaft, her pursed lips squeezed his cock harder and harder, the pressure almost peeling the skin off. Ian could take no more and came hard, a thick white jet blasting the back of Melissa's throat. The force made Melissa pause, but as soon as she tasted his juice she became possessed, continue to suck faster and faster, milking Ian's cock of every drop. The feeling he got when she swallowed one load triggered another and soon she lost pace, the liquid spilling from her mouth. Retreating and swallowing, Melissa stared up at Ian who opened his eyes and gave her a pleasured and thankful look. Melissa used her hands to help herself up off the floor and before she realised, she knocked the ’play’ button on the remote. Melissa turned her head towards the television with a worried look, but when she turned back Ian smiled at her and she realised that he not only forgave her, but he approved wholeheartedly! As she stood up, Ian picked up the remote and turned off the television completely, before asking with interest just what else she had learnt...

Melissa flung her hair back and smiled slyly, her perspiration holding her once loose blouse close to her skin, creasing perfectly around every curve. She swayed her hips from side to side seductively, running her hands down her body slowly before beginning to unbutton her blouse. Ian was stunned to see her without her bra, her nipples blatantly pointing towards him as she stretched back allowing her blouse to slide off her arms. She caught it before it fell to the floor, holding it with both hands as she rubbed it between her breasts, gently lifting each one up before letting them bounce freely. She then threw the blouse to Ian, who inhaled the aroma of her sweat whilst watching her continue. She pulled down her tight jeans as far as she could without undoing them, teasing Ian with a small but inviting look at her ass. Unbuttoning the jeans, she carried on exposing inch by inch of her legs, pulling them back up before pulling them down further each time.