From Virgin to Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she got to the end, she encountered difficulty getting her feet out. Seeing her despondent at what she thought was the interruption of the stimulation, Ian sprung forward, pushing her over into a beanbag behind her. He ravishingly ripped her jeans off by the bottoms before pressing his body against hers, making her sink into the beanbag. He went straight for her neck, bouncing his wet lips off each inch of skin before teasing it with the tip of his tongue. Melissa roughly ground her hands up Ian's chest and removed his shirt before pushing her hands down to his buttocks and sliding his still open trousers and pants over them. Ian kicked his shoes off and used his feet to push his underwear off past the point Melissa could not stretch. As he pressed his cock against her panties, he could feel her wetness seeping through and growing as he lovingly suckled on her nipples. Melissa took one of Ian's hands and led it to her mouth, taking in his first two fingers and simulating the oral sex she had just given him. She licked the sensitive skin between the two fingers before Ian removed them and reached under her panties. He used his wet fingers to move her clit in circles, and his other fingers to press the cotton underwear against her pussy. He rubbed harder and harder, now using all his fingers to press the fabric against her crotch, bringing her close to orgasm. As Melissa lifted her ass to get nearer Ian's fingers, he hooked his thumb around the panties and swiftly pulled them off. He easily parted Melissa's pussy lips with his first two fingers before thrusting them inside, not wanting her building orgasm to subside. To give more thickness he bent his fingers inside her before pumping them in and out of her pussy. Each time he pulled back, he stretched his fingers to the side to open her lips wider, before pushing back in and letting them quickly close back into place. As her pleasure boiled over and her orgasm hit, Ian let his fingers stretch out fully again, making them go deeper into her pussy, and as he thrust hard, the nail of the longer finger scratched against her pussy walls and she let out a loud cry of ultimate pleasure.

As her peaking calmed, Ian knelt up and stared into her eyes. Melissa's hormonal excitement made her come out of character as she begged for Ian to enter her. When Ian pointed out he was not wearing protection, she reacted like a man in the desert given a sip of water but denied the full cup, superhumanly throwing Ian to the side as she dived for his trousers to get his wallet, ripping it open and finding a condom. She turned back to Ian, who was still slightly shocked at the ease she had pushed him off of her. Continuing her animal actions she quickly unrolled the condom onto Ian's cock before pinning his arms down and biting his neck. The surprise pain soon disappeared as Melissa brutally impaled herself on his cock, her hungry pussy almost consuming his balls as well before spitting them out. Melissa thrust against Ian harder and harder, his cock almost snapping at the impact. As she flung her body back in satisfaction, her grip on Ian's hands was released and he took advantage, sitting up and unbalancing her to regain his on-top position. Ian now held her down as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He continued to buck hard into her for a while, then tried teasing her by stopping, a mistake she punished him for by kicking and digging her heels into his back. Quickly obeying her demands he let go of her arms and resumed his hard-hitting movements. He held Melissa firmly by the waist as she flailed back in ecstasy, her climax exploding forcefully, her back arching and her hair splashing onto the floor before she pulled herself up and fell down again. Her juices flowed down Ian's legs as her pussy squeezed hard and made Ian erupt, feeling the head of the condom swell as it filled with his semen.

Ian pulled Melissa down to his chest and kissed her lovingly before she fell to his side. His body exhausted but his mind and hormones still raging, he wanted desperately to turn the video back on to stimulate he and Melissa further. He felt virtually unable to move and tried to stretch his arm towards the remote control, his fingers barely touching it. As he tilted his head so he could arch his back and reach further, he noticed something from the corner of his eye. Hastily shoved behind the television were a number of other videos - Melissa had been a lot busier than he thought! Still unable to reach the remote, Ian gave up and decided to just relax. He closed his eyes but any chance of sleep was brutally disrupted when something landed on his face. He opened his eyes again and was greeted by the sight of Melissa's beautiful firm buttocks. His mouth was being lined up with the entrance to her pussy and as is did, her intoxicating odour revitalised Ian who decided he was very hungry...

Ian's mouth pressed against Melissa's pussy lips, squeezing her juices from them like water from a sponge. He traced the tip of his tongue along the sealed entrance, gradually releasing his mouth grip allowing him to slowly inch into the hole. Suddenly he opened his mouth fully, his spring-tensed tongue darting into her like an arrow. Melissa let out a sharp moan and instinctively forced herself down harder on Ian's face, his tongue stretching deep inside her. He bent his tongue down and licked the bottom of the pussy wall then curled it to stroke the top, grazing against the sides in-between. He kept repeating this action, whipping Melissa into a wild frenzy as she flung her head back moaning loudly and trying to contain herself from a full-blown scream. She gained control of herself, her excruciating pleasure still continuing but her mind set on returning the favour to Ian.

Leaning on her elbows, she bent over taking a breast in each hand, using them alternately to lift up Ian's growing cock and let it drop. Then, removing the condom, she lodged his cock between both breasts and pushed them up and down, her soft skin rolling against Ian's shaft. Her hardened nipples tickled his balls, stirring them into quickening their production of his orgasmic fluid. Ian used all his power to delay his climax, wanting Melissa to come first. He sucked hard, closing her pussy lips around his tongue, trapping it as it flapped about like a scared bird in a cage. As he accelerated the movements, Melissa's orgasm hit hard. She knelt up slightly, releasing herself from Ian's mouth, trying to let herself calm but the tip of Ian's tongue briskly brushing her pussy lips sent her spiralling into climax. Her body tensing briefly before she channelled her emotion towards Ian's cock, wrapping a hand around it and speedily moving it up and down. Unable to hold back any longer, Ian came quickly. Melissa caught the first shot of juice in her mouth, then dived down onto Ian's cock to devour the rest. She took the whole length in her mouth at once, gagging slightly before allowing her throat muscles to relax. She let the flowing fluid pour down her throat and when the self-propelled spurts finished, she closed her lips tightly around the base of Ian's cock then pulled back slowly, squeezing out the remaining juice. She held the head of Ian's limp cock just inside her lips, waiting for Ian's breathing to return to normal before she continued her rampant behaviour.

Melissa used her tongue to flip Ian's cock against her teeth, the softness letting the head bounce up against the roof of her mouth. Then she moved her mouth up and down, biting slightly, the minor pain restarting an active bloodflow. As Ian's erection reappeared, the head brushing the back of Melissa's throat, she withdrew and ran into the bedroom, beckoning Ian to follow. He quickly put the condom back on and, guided by his erection walked after her. As he entered the room he was welcomed by the sight of Melissa face down on the bed, her ass proudly pointing in the air and swaying seductively. Ian pondered her desire momentarily and decided to play it safe and assume she wanted him to enter her from behind rather than enter her behind. She still moaned slightly as Ian ran his finger down her ass crack, poking it inside her hole for a second, but as he continued and sharply thrust two fingers into her pussy, her louder scream signalled his assumption was correct. She writhed on Ian's fingers as he pumped them in and out, his thumb grinding against the bottom of her pussy lips. As he felt her wetness drowning his fingers he removed them, painting a path of juices down her spine before using his hands to steady her rocking to enter her. This he did with laser precision, bucking hard and sinking deep into her pussy. His hard thrusts caused his balls to be squashed against her ass and he moaned in slight pain, but not as loud as Melissa when his cock head ripped her vaginal walls apart each time. Her screams were a mixture of agony and ecstasy but he could sense she was enjoying it so he squeezed her breasts hard, both for her pleasure and his leverage. He pulled them as he thrust in and pushed them as he withdrew, manhandling them like pieces of meat.


Melissa bucked back furiously and clamped her pussy muscles around Ian's cock. She sat up suddenly, forcing Ian to lie down on the bed. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of Ian's cock and squeezed hard, cutting off the supply of blood. Now she used Ian's cock like a dildo, bouncing up and down on it, knowing it couldn't react. Ian felt his balls producing a new supply of fluids and storing them like a dam. Melissa started to come but forced herself to continue and heighten her orgasm. Ian took advantage of her uncontrollable state and grabbed her breasts and pulled her down onto him, her hand breaking away from his cock, allowing the floodgates to open, wave after wave of pleasure sweeping through him as he pulsated inside her. She was still in the throes of climax and he held her body tight, concentrating the sensation by stopping her movements expressing her pleasure. Ian nuzzled on Melissa's neck as he slowed his breathing, and as she came down from her high they fell asleep...
CHAPTER TEN

Melissa walked into the shop bright and breezy after sleeping in her own bed. She had been reluctant to leave Ian's house, not being able to get enough of her new pleasure, but had not wanted to be worn out for work.

"Well you seem cheery," piped Amanda. "I take it my advice paid off."

"I'll say," confirmed Melissa with a wry smile on her face. "I was almost too tired for work this morning."

"Well you know what they say, it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for!" Amanda said, hoping the conversation would end there.

"He was so energetic, made every inch of me explode," Melissa continued.

"Yeah, yeah. Enough talk, there's work to do," Amanda muttered.

"What's up with you. You don't mind telling me every time you have sex," Melissa retorted, annoyed at her friend's abruptness.

"Well I guess I'm a hypocrite, okay! I'm going to make a cup of coffee," Amanda snapped.

As she walked into the office to make her drink, Amanda took a deep breath. "I mustn't get so worked up," she thought.

The truth was Amanda had really got fed up with men. She had David to love, but all the other guys she took home really didn't do a good job. Since Melissa had lost her virginity, Amanda had looked at her differently, wondering what it would be like to have a woman make love to her. But Melissa would freak out if she knew, and Amanda had to resign herself to the fact that it was pure fantasy. She went back out to Melissa and apologised.

"I'm sorry Mel. I think I'm just missing David," she said softly. "Go on, tell me the rest."

Amanda figured that she might as well have something to feed her imagination when she pleasured herself, and Melissa was bursting to tell someone about the sheer ecstasy that Ian gave her.

"Well, he didn't mind that I'd watched the movies even though I made a huge effort to stop him finding out! And I must be a quick learner because he went wild with everything I did. The only thing that drives me crazy is he likes to be in control. Not in a nasty dominant way, he just will not let me pleasure him for a significant period of time."

Amanda pressed herself against the counter to try and cool her throbbing quim.

"Well, you'll just have to tie him down and tell him who’s in charge," she suggested.

"I don't want to make a big issue of it," replied Melissa innocently.

Amanda giggled, "No I mean, literally, tie him down!"

A flush of embarrassment at her naivety rose to Melissa's cheeks. The hot sensation soon extended to the rest of her body as she imagined Ian pinioned to his bed.

"Mmmm," she moaned, licking her lips. "That does sound like a good idea. But I don't know if he would be into it."

"Well surprise him, don't give him any choice in the matter," Amanda recommended.

"How do you propose I do that!" exclaimed Melissa. "He may not be that big but he's stronger than me."

Amanda lent over and whispered into Melissa's ear and a huge smile ran across both of their faces.
CHAPTER ELEVEN

Melissa was nervous as she stepped out of the taxi shortly after midnight. She was naturally reluctant to walk to Ian's house in the dark, but her desire to surprise him had resulted in her getting the taxi to drop her off far enough away for Ian not to hear the engine.

As she reached Ian's door and took out the spare key, she remembered that it squeaked when opened more than halfway. Carefully she slipped her slender body through the narrow gap available. As she crept upstairs slowly on tiptoes, she pondered Ian's reaction to her impending devilry. Fortunately Ian had left his door wide open so Melissa walked straight into his bedroom to face the last challenge before reaching Ian himself. Gently she opened his wardrobe and reached for the hanger holding his many ties. She froze as metal clashed on metal when the hanger hit the rail, but Ian did not stir. Melissa quietly knotted groups of the ties together, securing them to the wheels of the bed. She firmly tied the other ends loosely around his wrists, but not tight enough to wake him. He only arose from his deep slumber as Melissa secured the last tie as a blindfold.

Ian opened his eyes but couldn't see. He went to rub them, but couldn't move his arms. With the backs of his fingers he felt the thin silky fabric, and realised he was bound to the bed. He heard the unmistakable giggling of Melissa he cursed that his heavy sleeping coupled with his vast selection of ties had made it easy for her to prepare him for their next sexual adventure...

Ian felt Melissa's soft locks of hair brush up the sides of his body, her hot breath stirring his nipples as she rose to his mouth. She kissed him once, then again, letting their mouths open but before Ian's tongue could enter she retracted, teasing, planting more quick kisses on him, wetting his lips but leaving the rest of his mouth yearning. As she did this, her chest hovered over him, her nipples lightly clashing with his. As he tried to lift himself into her to feel the full heat of her breasts, she arched up, denying him. She did however grind her hips into his crotch but he was still restrained from unrestricted pleasure as he had his boxer shorts on. The elastic top meant that his erection just forced the lower fabric over the waistband, completing trapping his growing, raging manhood inside. She continued all the teasing until Ian could take no more and let out a mercy-begging moan of ecstasy. She gave into his desires one at a time. First kissing him fully, his tongue lapping thirstily inside her mouth, his teeth grazing her lips playfully. Then she pressed her body into his, her soft, warm breasts spreading out over his chest, setting him on fire. Next she knelt and removed his boxers, taking them down slowly but not over his erection, which meant his cock was stretched back, catapulting into his chest as the underwear was pulled off completely. After she unwrapped a condom onto his rigid cock and fondled his balls, it pointed straight up towards her pussy, which she started to lower onto it. As her lips engulfed the top of his cock, she stopped, swaying her hips in a clockwise motion but not letting him enter her any deeper, pulling away when Ian bucked at her. Defeated, he let her tease, but his head was not as willing to give up as his mind and it felt like it was trying to launch itself away from the rest of his cock. She sat down completely, her wet pussy giving Ian a sudden unexpected thrill, which took all of his physical and mental strength to prevent his immediate ejaculation. Melissa tried to withdraw completely, but realised she had not tied Ian's feet as she felt them push into her back and coax her down. She forced against them but Ian pressed into her harder, and the slight pain of his anklebone against her spine made her seemingly relent and she began to grind into Ian. Her pace quickened and Ian mistakenly relaxed his feet. As he let out a moan signalling his orgasm was near, she sprung up, got off the bed and left the room...

Ian's love for Melissa, along with his knowledge or unquenchable hope that she would not leave him hanging for long, stopped him verbally expressing the anger his unsatisfied body was experiencing. The heat of his boiling juices was intense, but was sharply reversed when the she returned and placed two ice-cubes under his balls. The stark contrast in temperature sent a chill right through Ian's body, his heightened passion stopping the pain and instead causing him to tense up in an orgasmic-like state. Melissa once again impaled herself on Ian's hard cock and began to slowly pump against it. Her movements stirred his blood-flow but the cubes kept cooling him down and preventing him from reaching his peak. A tug-of-war began, Melissa's pussy muscles massaging the head of Ian's cock, exciting him, bringing his juices closer to the surface, only for the ice to pull them back. Suddenly, Melissa thrust hard, and the ice-cubes shot away from Ian's balls, the freedom allowing his semen to sprint to the top of his cock and jet out of the head into the condom.

Melissa continued to grind hard into Ian, her muscles squeezing the base of his cock and trapping the blood inside, keeping him hard. As she sunk as low as she could, he thrust forward and she flew into climax. Ian gained control of himself and as Melissa closed her eyes to fully appreciate the sensation he worked his hands loose from the ties and sat forward, forcing Melissa under him. Her orgasm subsided too late for her to be alert enough to fight Ian pinning her hands to the bed. He wrapped the ties tight around her wrists to stop her escaping like he did, but the length meant she had a bit of slack to pull against in the height of passion without hurting herself. He got off the bed and went to strap her feet as well, but these put up more of a fight as Melissa knew the payback for her teasing would be big. Ian finally managed to tie her ankles to the foot of the bed and left the room momentarily. He returned with a length of thin rope and Melissa waited anxiously to see what he was going to do. He strung the rope under the mattress and around her waist, pulling it tight before knotting it at the side. This made her powerless to buck up, a step further than her withdrawal teasing earlier...

Ian knelt by the side of the bed, planting light, tickling kisses all over her chest, awakening her nipples with his tongue. He kept moving his lips up her body and back down, each time getting closer to her clit, breathing hot air over it. He finally hovered over it and flicked his tongue against it. Melissa tried to move her hips up to Ian's retreated tongue but the bonds stopped her, her body realising that this was just the beginning. Ian licked down over her clit softly, barely touching it at first, but pressing against it harder each time until it ground against her like sandpaper. He proceeded to her hole and poked his tongue inside and withdrew again, repeating and slowly inching deeper. As Melissa started to moan in satisfaction, Ian slowly came back out, spiralling his tongue around her pussy lips before lifting off completely. Now he brushed his fingers from her ankles along the outside of her legs, bending his fingers as he rose so that his nails tenderly scraped her soft ass cheeks. He glided his hands back down the tops of her legs, his palms just bouncing off the skin, before running back up the inside with a full caress, his fingers dancing around her crotch area before he continued up her body. He now changed pace and cupped her breasts in his hands before squeezing them hard. As Melissa opened her mouth to let out a small cry of pain, he kissed her and invaded her with his tongue. She suckled hard on it as Ian put more force on her breasts, then he let go and allowed her to relax into a more controlled kiss. Their tongues lovingly linked and circled together as Ian gently twisted her nipples between his fingers. After letting her subside from the first bout of teasing he turned around and began again, working his way down her body and suckling on every piece of skin. As he reached her crotch and resumed his tongue teasing, he removed the condom and dangled his cock over her mouth. She tried to catch it as he playfully bounced back up until she finally managed to close her mouth over it with a strong grip. Now governed by his body instead of his mind, he was forced to pleasure Melissa unreservedly, and went down deep on her. His mouth closed around her pussy lips and he thrust his tongue inside, flicking it fast against every inch of her womanhood. He let his tongue out slightly so he could grab her clit with his lower lip and lift it into his mouth, the length allowing him to pull it over his lip and trap it against it with his teeth. His tongue was now just able to tickle her pussy lips as he secured his grip on her clit and ground his teeth against it. Ian could feel Melissa reaching her high as she increased the suction on his cock. Suddenly her body froze in the opening stages of climax before attempting to writhe and visibly express it's ecstasy. The ties were stopping this however and all her external appreciation was forced to come from her mouth, which reacted by speedily bobbing her head against Ian's cock as fast as she could, her neck straining as she tried to take more in her mouth. As Ian began to erupt he lifted his hips up and let his juice spray Melissa's lips. She licked them clean then opened her mouth wide to catch the rest. As Ian finished spurting he released the rope tie, allowing her final throes of passion to show as her hips swayed violently from side to side. Ian got up and freed Melissa from her restraints. Kneeling between her legs he watched her body finish convulsing, before he leant over and kissed her softly. As he rolled to her side, they held each other tightly until they fell asleep.