From Virgin to Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've already spoken to your boss. She's back from her holiday on Monday and had no problem with you taking one."

"How do you do that?" Melissa asked with frustrated inquisitiveness at Ian's mind-reading.

"A mixture of untapped psychic powers and lucky guesswork!" he joked.

"I better start packing," Melissa said as she ran upstairs to get her suitcase.

"There's no hurry," Ian grinned, clasping his arms around Melissa's waist and kissing her neck. "Besides, the sight of you in lingerie has really worked me up."

Melissa could feel what he meant as his crotch pressed against her ass. "Well we better do something about that," she suggested devilishly, leading him up to the bedroom...
CHAPTER FIFTEEN

On the plane, Ian stared lovingly at Melissa who was sleeping in her window seat, the supplied grey blanket unfolded completely and draped over her lap loosely. He had always liked looking at Melissa while she slept. Her eyes were shut peacefully, her lips parted slightly, her slow, calm breathing making a wisp of her hair sway. Ian lay back, gently taking a bit of the blanket, covering himself and getting some sleep as well.

He woke with a start, feeling he had an erection. Nothing unusual but it was being vigorously encouraged by Melissa's left hand which had quietly unbuttoned his jeans. She massaged it roughly, squeezing hard but not sliding too much so as to avoid the movement in the blanket being detected. Ian was desperate for her arousing to continue so pulled down the tray table which woke up the woman in the aisle seat. He quickly picked up the book he had lodged beside him and pretended to read. Melissa softened her grip, instead rubbing her hand up and down Ian's left leg, her wrist gliding along his cock, repeating on his right leg, her fingers floating along his balls. Ian smiled contentedly as the woman beside him looked confused - he was taking a long time to read the page of the book he had open! She bent down, making out she was getting something from her bag and peeked up at the blanket, which by now was flapping about wildly. She got up and looked at Ian with a "I know what you're doing" gleam in her eye and reached up to press the button to call for assistance. Melissa moved her hand sharply and placed it over the blanket with the other but the stewardess came before Ian could do up his jeans. As he tried to look as innocent as possible he starting sweating as the woman's mouth opened - and she asked for some orange juice! With a teasing look in her eye it was obvious she approved of Ian and Melissa's antics or at the least was not offended. After the woman's drink was brought to her, Melissa decided to turn up the heat. They were in the rear seats and the flight staff were busy preparing dinner so they would not be seen or disturbed by anyone else. She lent over and nuzzled on Ian's ear, wrapping her tongue around the bottom of the lobe. While she softly kissed his neck, he slipped his hand across and unbuttoned her jeans as well, his fingers slowly gliding across her crotch, gradually with more pressure and speed. Melissa was being driven wild, evident by the increased passion in her kisses. As she bit Ian's neck showing she was close to peaking, they heard the clatter of the food trolleys and stopped, sitting up straight. Ian wasn't feeling very hungry - but was sure looking forward to dessert!

The plane landed and after going through customs, Ian and Melissa went to the carousel to find their luggage. Ian found one piece straight away and noticed the other from the corner of his eye so alerted Melissa who was beside him. She was wearing a shorter skirt than usual because Ian had warned her about the temperature, and he had to control himself when it rose as she bent over to pick up the suitcase and he saw the bottom of her thighs being shown in all their glory. As he went to help her load the case on to his trolley, he cheekily pinched her ass - signalling he couldn't wait to continue what they started on the plane. They met their travel agent representative who guided them to the limousine collection point - Ian had decided they should travel in style. The stretch white car pulled up and the chauffeur loaded the luggage into the boot and opened the rear door for Ian and Melissa. The inside was just like he imagined - the leather seats, the TV and the glasses, along with bottle of sparking wine. Ian breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the screw-top bottle - he had flashing images of a cork breaking the windscreen when he ordered the drinks as part of the package! As he and Melissa sat back with their glasses, the driver pressed a button to raise his rear view hole, giving them some privacy which Ian intended to take full advantage of. Ian was not a great wine lover, but in anticipation of his next move downed his drink and tried not to grimace. Melissa followed suit, not wanting to be teasingly labelled a 'lightweight' by Ian, but she was unaware of his plan. He shuffled up to the end of the seat, opening the video cabinet and pretending to look for something to watch. As Melissa slunk beside him and leaned over his shoulder to offer her opinion, he suddenly turned around and pushed her down so she was lying on the seat. Before Melissa could even consider protesting he gave her one of his soft velvet kisses which melted her straight away. She relaxed completely, eagerly awaiting her trip to heaven. Ian started work on her warming pussy straight away, lifting her skirt over her waist and lying astride her, grinding his jean covered crotch against her panties, the silk floating over her clit and driving her wild. She hooked her ankles around his, preventing him from teasing her as he usually did. She tilted her head back allowing him full access to her neck, which he covered with strength varying kisses, sometimes just softly pressing his lips against the skin, sometimes sucking and biting rabidly. Melissa asked how far they were from the hotel and Ian looked out the window. Remembering the route from a previous visit, he realised they were only five minutes away but told Melissa they had half an hour, before undoing his belt and pulling his jeans down to his feet. The feeling of Ian's hard cock struggling in his boxer shorts against her own underwear threw Melissa into a moment of uncontrollable pleasure and she writhed as Ian continued kissing her neck and grinding into her the same time. As Ian hooked his thumb around her panties, she released her ankle grip to let him pull them down. He glanced out the window and saw they were a block away from the hotel, and quickly starting rubbing her swollen pussy lips. As Melissa's ecstasy increased she could feel herself on the verge of coming - just as the limousine stopped and the drivers door opened...

The rampant couple dressed quickly and Melissa scowled at Ian, realising he had fooled her into thinking they had more time so he could tease her once again. They exited the limousine and tipped the driver as he unloaded their cases before entering the hotel. Melissa looked in horror as she saw the queue at the check-in desk - she was desperate for Ian to finish what he had started. The ten minute wait seemed like a lifetime to her and as soon as Ian got the key, she rushed to the lift, with Ian purposely walking slowly and calmly behind her. As they reached the door of their room, Melissa grabbed the key from Ian, almost ripping his finger off as well and burst into the door. She rolled her suitcase to the other side of the room, then snatched Ian's and did the same before she took his hand and whipped him onto the bed. She ravenously undid the buttons on his shirt and tore it off, followed by his jeans, socks and boxers. Ian smiled up at her without moving, forcing her to stand and take her own clothes off, allowing him to spring up and escape to the bathroom and lock the door. He started to run a shower as Melissa turned the handle and tried to get in. He waited for the temperature to be just right before he opened the door. Melissa still had hold of the handle and came flying through and as Ian went to catch her they both lost balance and tumbled into the bath. Any minor pain caused by the fall was blanked out by the adrenaline running through their bodies. Melissa had landed on top and wasted no time impaling her meat hungry pussy onto Ian's cock. She bucked into him rapidly, his teasing having caused her to hit a point of no return that only an orgasm could cure. The water made the surface slippery and they slid to the bottom. As Melissa pressed her feet against the front of the bath for leverage, she knocked the plug into the hole and the water started to rise. Ian clenched her ass tightly as they slid all over the bath, making sure that he stayed inside her. She continued to thrust recklessly as the water splashed against her crotch. Without warning her climax hit, sending her into even more frenzied pushing to heighten it. The water was rising to Ian's face and he tried to lean up but Melissa pushed him back down as her passion overruled her seeing the possible plight he was Ian. Luckily her orgasm subsided soon after and she snapped back to her senses and removed the plug. As the water drained away she stood up to turn off the tap, but stopped abruptly as Ian's wet hand reached between her legs and squeezed her pussy lips, indicating things had just begun...

Ian slipped his finger into Melissa's greedy hole, the taste of her first orgasm just wetting its appetite. She grabbed hold of the shower pipe and threw her head back, the water bouncing off her breasts as she writhed on Ian's finger. He was purposely keeping its movements small, forcing her to squirm around in order for it to touch the sensitive sides of her pussy walls. With his other hand he reached to the corner of the bath and picked up the small bar of complimentary soap and began to use his skilful fingers to manipulate the soap into a lather on his palm. Ian removed his finger from Melissa, her pussy silently sighing at the halting of its pleasure and stood up too. Rubbing his hands together he reached around and massaged her breasts, her cleavage glistening cleanly as the water washed the soap off. He stepped back, holding most of his body away from Melissa's as he knelt down and soaped his hands some more before rubbing them gently up the sides of her legs, curving around her thighs and then caressing her ass, using his stretching fingers to cover every inch. He then stood up quickly, running his hands swiftly up Melissa's spine, making her arch back at the sensation. He reached and turned off the water, the sudden ceasing of the continuous heat making Melissa turn around and grab Ian for warmth. He nuzzled her neck lovingly as he picked up a towel, brushing it on her back, the soft fabric soaking up the water and leaving her dry. He continued down around her ass, then pushed the towel between her legs, taking it in the other hand as he slowly teased it across her pussy lips. He moved the towel upward with both hands to her chest, using the corners of the towel to dry under her breasts. He kissed her on the lips, his passion rising again. Sensing this, Melissa seductively stepped out of the bath, taking the towel with her into the bedroom and beckoning Ian to follow. He was greeted by the sight of Melissa bending over to look out the third floor window of their room. Her back arched and her ass, still glistening from the dampness, was swaying seductively, indicating that she didn't want to admire the view - she wanted to be the view! Ian walked over to Melissa and ran his fingers up her sides, reaching her shoulders and beginning to massage them as she ground her ass against his cock. He dug his thumbs in the nape of her neck as his fingers pressed just under the bone on the front of her shoulders. He started kissing her neck, glancing out the window and suddenly he stopped and started dressing. Melissa looked down to see a police officer walking past and assumed that was what Ian had seen too, which further added to her confusion when Ian suggested a shopping trip...

Melissa dressed, putting on a knee length loose fitting dress. Luckily it was black and stopped her nipples showing as she wasn't wearing a bra, or panties for that matter - after all, she was eager to finish off their passionate encounter when they got back and didn't want a little thing like underwear to get in the way! They strolled across to Manhattan Mall and walked in. Melissa was in awe of the size of the building, thinking every shopper's dream had come true. She headed into a lingerie shop and Ian said he was going to the toilet and he would meet her outside. After browsing for a while then realising she didn't want to spend loads of money on something that would be whipped off her body very fast, she exited the shop, seeing Ian winking at a man in a boiler suit. When he saw her, he pretended he had something in his eye, arousing her suspicion further. Ian suggested they get a bite to eat and as the food court was on the top floor he led Melissa to one of the glass elevators. The elevator was empty when they got in and fortunately for Ian's plan, nobody came before the doors shut and they started to rise. They were halfway between the third and fourth floors when it jerked to a halt. Ian fell to the floor and when Melissa offered her hand to help him up, he pulled her on top of him. Working out the guy in the boiler suit was a technician, Melissa was a little turned on at the craftiness of her boyfriend, but realised where they were and tried to resist her urges. As Ian's fingers slipped under her dress and rubbed her already wet pussy however, any defiance drastically dwindled and she opened her mouth, wrapping it around Ian's lips. Ian did the same and their lips engaged in a battle, both trying to cover each other. Melissa suckled on his tongue as it crept into her mouth, hooking under her teeth and sliding along the back of her sensitive gums. A crowd had gathered below, looking up at the lift because it had broken down but unaware of the action inside as the bottom of the elevator was surrounded by metal around the edges. This soon changed however when Melissa sat up and slipped off the straps to her dress, letting them fall to her sides as the fabric cascaded over and revealed her breasts. She bent over, unbuttoning and pulling down Ian's jeans, her dress barely covering her ass as it pointed in the air, gaining the cheers of the onlookers below. She sat astride Ian and impaled herself on his stiff cock as he rose too, holding her tight as his tongue danced over her neck. The women watching laughed slyly at their jealously disgruntled husbands and boyfriends who were annoyed that Ian's arms hid Melissa's cleavage, but her chest was fully displayed again when Ian grabbed her ass and pushed himself deeper inside her making her fling her neck and body back in ecstasy. She started rocking her body, grinding harder and harder against Ian's cock when suddenly the lift starting moving again, but heading back down to the eager watchers. Their height of passion blocked the consequences of their actions from thought and Ian continued to thrust hard, sending Melissa off balance and pushing her legs up over her head. As he rammed into her, slamming his balls against her ass, she peaked, her pussy tightening and causing his juices to shoot out of his swelling organ. Their orgasms quickly subsided, the sobering thought of possible punishment sweeping through their minds and making them quickly dress as they saw a security guard coming over from the mall entrance. But as they stepped outside, they were met by the sight of the guard being surrounded by their appreciative audience, allowing them to hastily head for the exit. As the guard broke free and gave chase, Ian and Melissa jumped into a cab and he asked the driver to go to the Empire State Building.

They entered the towering structure and after paying the attendant, walked over to the elevator. A look of minor disappointment flashed across Melissa's face when she saw how full it was and there was no chance of repeating their recent adventure. As it came to a halt at the top, their desires calmed, and they reverted to the manners of normal holidaymakers, walking over to the edge and staring at the marvellous view of New York. Ian saw Melissa was in a trance-like state admiring the sights and took the opportunity to step back and take something from his pocket.

As Melissa became alerted to his disappearance from his side she turned to see Ian on one knee, holding a small, round, black box containing a sparkling diamond ring. As she gasped, he confirmed his intentions, saying

"Melissa, will you marry me?"

THE END