Frost Heaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth sucked harder as a little blood began to flow in my cock, and the way her hands worked on my balls made my groan with pleasure. Callie's butt was within reach, and so my hand reached down and squeezed her remarkably tight buttocks.

When my hand slid down the crack, I felt the wetness between her legs, as my seed oozed out of her while she knelt. The backs of her thighs were sprinkled with the softest and finest down imaginable, and while my hand glided up and down her legs, I felt my cock surge.

Cassie made a sound that I interpreted as being happy that she was able to revive me, and as I got fully engorged, I slid out from under her, not wanting to risk losing it. Once I got back into that incredibly tight pussy, I knew that I would be fine.

This time we went slower. Cassie reaching up and cupping my face in her hands, whispering as her breathing quickened.

"Oh god David - so good - so good - please don't cum yet - close,"

"Won't," I grunted, and as I continued my slow and deep thrusts, I saw the whites of her eyes.

Callie arched her head off the bed, raising the entire upper half of her body as she screamed, and my member was seized violently as she writhed around under me. How incredible she was! How responsive! I was unable to hold back my own orgasm while watching and listening to her, but I had lasted long enough so that she was back down on the bedding while I came.

"Did I scare you?" Callie laughed.

"No, it's just that I have a weakness for the sound of a woman having an orgasm, especially if I have something to do with it" I admitted. "You did, I assume?"

"Several times so far, my good man," Callie announced. "The last one was a whopper. I have a tendency to get a little loud at times."

"I love it. Absolutely love it!" I told Callie, and it had been so long since I had heard the sound of a woman totally unrestrained and just enjoying sex without inhibition, that I had forgotten how magnificent it sounded.

"You were making some noise of your own," Callie informed me. "I like that too."

"I was having an out of body experience. I don't remember what I said. Probably speaking in tongues or something."

"I was able to make out something though," Callie said.

Did I say it? The thought had gone through my mind. Had I actually said it without knowing it? Three words that I felt, yet was to afraid to say. How do you tell someone that you've known less than a week that you love her?

....

Chapter Sixteen: Morning.

We weren't done that night. Not by a long shot. We held each other - kissing and hugging and exploring with our hands and mouths. We talked. I'd talked to Cassie more in the short time we had been together, than Jane and I had in the last ten years of our marriage, and there was still so much to say and hear.

When we weren't talking, we were making love. I kept getting hard time and time again. It was like some sort of magical night, because I had never been one of those marathon men, at least not since my much younger days.

It was almost three in the morning when we finally fell asleep, and even then it wasn't anything resembling real sleep. I was far too excited for that, no matter how tired I felt. I wanted to get out and climb on top of the roof and tell the world exactly how crazy I was about this woman.

I was awake when the sun came up, and as the light began to fill the room, I got to enjoy the beauty of Callie with my eyes for really the first time.

Callie was sprawled on her back, legs and arms akimbo, and I managed to coax off the bed-sheet that was hiding only a part of her to begin with. She was breathing like she was asleep, her chest rising dramatically with each breath.

What a chest it was. Her breasts were larger and fuller than I had pictured in my mind, and they had a firmness that I didn't believe possible for a 45 year old woman. The areolas were reddish brown and slightly larger than silver dollars, and her nipples were thick pegs that stuck up proudly from their pebbled surroundings.

My eyes went down below her breasts and down to her stomach, where a cute shallow navel begged to have my tongue explore it. Her pubic hair was a very light brown, a slightly darker hue than her scalp, and the bush was compact, the fine hairs silky soft to the touch.

I had noticed the light down on her thighs, and the sunlight made the fuzz sparkle as it began to creep up her body. Her calves were smooth and hairless, which was something I had noticed earlier, and the discovery neither pleased or displeased me.

The hair under her arms was something else altogether. Callie had only modest wisps of exquisitely downy hair in those softly sloped armpits, but I had to admit that I found it incredibly erotic, and had lavished the areas with considerable affection throughout the evening.

To my delight, Callie did not only not think me weird, but enjoyed what I did, finding the kissing, stroking and nibbling a real turn-on. As I blew my breath into the fine fur, hoping to "accidentlly" wake her up, a glance over to her face showed that she was already awake, and looking at me with a fake stern expression.

"Oh, sorry. Did I wake you up?" I said sheepishly.

"I've been awake," Callie informed me. "Just watching you examining me. Trying to see what you would do to a defenseless sleeping woman."

"How did I do?" I asked.

"Okay I guess. I'll check you out when you fall asleep sometime."

"Trust me, I'm nowhere near as interesting and gorgeous as you are," I said, kissing her exposed and defenseless underarm.

"I'm glad I didn't shave them," Callie said, her body shivering a bit. "I took a chance - chickened out on the legs though, just in case, but I did remember you peeking earlier in the week so I figured that since you hadn't run away by now you must have liked it."

"Everything about you makes me hot. Don't shave anything on my account. But - wait a minute. That means that you expected for this to happen, didn't you?"

"Expected? I don't know about that. Hoped? Of course. Didn't you?"

"Naturally. I thought it was obvious how crazy I am about you."

"You're only the second man I've ever been with," Callie said softly. "I never though there would be a second."

"I think I'm incredibly lucky."

"That's not all you are," Callie said, her eyes rolling back as she felt my erection against her thigh.

"Hey, I was just staring at you for the last ten minutes," I protested. "What do you expect?"

"We do have to get out of bed soon," Callie said as she slithered down to take care of my swelling. "Ellie needs milking and her pal Gordon gets insistent about his morning visit as well."

Callie brought me to a quick and delightful climax with her considerable oral talents, just seconds before Ellie began to moo. As I came, I watched Callie, who was looking up at me through my pubes, and that ever-present twinkle in her eyes made my orgasm all the sweeter.

....

Chapter Seventeen: The Grange Hall.

"You look spectacular," I said as Callie emerged from the bedroom, wearing a cute pink dress with short lacy sleeves and a scoop neck that showed a respectable amount of cleavage.

"Haven't worn this in years," Callie said, scrunching her face up. "It was probably out of style back then, so who knows? Maybe it's back in fashion. You don't look so bad yourself."

Given the fact that I only had three sets of clothes with me and no clothing stores within a reasonable distance I had little choice in what I wore. Callie had talked me out of the suit and tie look and suggested a more casual approach, which I accepted.

As we were leaving the house, I noticed something was different. Looking back around the living room, it took me another minute to figure it out. The pictures. Pictures of Callie and her husband that I had noticed when I first came into the house were gone.

What did that mean? Was she putting her past life behind her because of me, or did she feel guilty having Carl looking at her - at us - while we frolicked around the place.

Frolicking might not have been the right word. Fornicating fit better. For the past few days we had taken every opportunity to start taking off each other's clothes and going at it. We had managed to do something in every room of the house, and while they weren't the most productive days in the history of the Callie Parks farm, they were certainly among the most fun.

"Don't even know why I bother putting clothes on," Callie had muttered after I had put her up on the kitchen counter and made love, my balls slapping against the drawer handle with each thrust.

"This was your fault," I had admonished her, noting for the record that I had just simply come in for a drink, and she had followed me in and lewdly groped my genitals.

My face hurt from smiling, my throat was sore from talking, and every joint in my body was howling in protest over the way I had abused muscles that had laid dormant for so very long. I felt fantastic!

This dance though - now this was something that I had mixed feelings about. It sounded like nothing I had ever been to before, or had ever wanted to go to for that matter. A bunch of good old boys listening to country music and drinking beer was what I thought it would be, but I vowed to make the best of it and keep my opinions to myself.

As it turned out, I was right. It was exactly what I expected, and we had a blast.

When Callie walked into the hall, it was like the Queen had entered. There had to be a couple hundred people there and Callie knew half of them. They seemed surprised and delighted to see her again after so long an absence, and as they introduced themselves to me, made me feel as welcome as somebody could be.

By the end of the night I was a good old boy myself; pounding down cups of Genesee and re-telling the story of my now-infamous crash that was still the talk of the area. I got to show my faded battle scars on my wrists to one and all, and got told by more than one person how lucky I was to be alive.

"Callie's good people," the county highway superintendent told me as we waited for beer refills. "We all think the world of her. She's a spunky lady."

It was a sentiment that I heard several times that night. People who told me how much they respected what she had done, and how she had managed to keep the farm going despite it all. How she did things for other people without ever being asked or asking for anything in return.

I got another message throughout the night. It was more of an unspoken one, but one that registered just as well. They really wouldn't like it if somebody were to hurt Callie, or take advantage of her good nature. Wouldn't like it at all. For my part, I tried to make it very clear that I wouldn't even think of it.

Mostly, the night was Callie. Dancing, and trying to teach me how to dance, was a full time job in itself, and while it was clear that it was going to take more than one lesson to get me competent, I did try my best, and that seemed to make Callie happy.

The band was alright too. It was more of a southern rock sound than country, and they did it pretty well. We were among the last to leave the hall. Drenched in sweat and beer, I was glad that Callie had been a moderate drinker, because I wasn't too confident about my driving ability.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Callie asked as I leaned her against the door of her truck and nuzzled into her neck.

"It was great!" I assured her, my hands groping her backside.

"Let's get out of here before we get crazy," Callie said, and directed me over to the passenger side.

"What's wrong with crazy?" I asked, while Callie pulled out of the field that had served as a parking lot.

"Nothing," Callie said. "You just have to wait about a minute and a half, and then you can get as crazy as you want you."

"A minute and a half?" I whined. "That's a long time. Wait - it took us five minutes to get here. Where..."

Callie took a sharp left onto a dirt road, sending me falling over against the car door, and quickly stopped the car a few yards down.

"Come on big boy!" Callie cackled as she jumped out of the car, skipping over to the nearby woods.

"Where are you going?" I asked, stumbling out of the truck and trying to see where I was walking in the darkness.

I soon lost interest in where I was going, as I saw Callie's dress flying in the air as she waited for me under a massive oak tree. She was giggling as she bounced from foot to foot while I tried to keep walking while getting undressed myself, and not doing it nearly as gracefully as Callie had.

"You're drunk," Callie laughed as I caught up to her. "You'd better not be too - oh hell, I should know better. He's always pointing at me!"

Although my mind was foggy, my cock was as interested as ever, as Callie's hand discovered. She pulled me down onto the cool damp grass and guided me inside of her. To the side, I could hear the sounds of a babbling brook, and the moonlight provided just enough illumination for me to see the joy in Callie's eyes while we made love. A happiness that was only matched by my own.

When it was over, we were caked in dirt and grass. Callie led me down a little embankment which led to a little stream that couldn't have been more than 20 feet across and less than two feet deep.

"Shit!" I yelped as I stepped into the frigid water, only to get rewarded my Callie splashing me.

Of course, this started a war, and it was a war that I was destined to lose. I was having enough trouble standing up on the slippery rocks, and the Genesee was no help, so I sat down and let Callie have her fun, offering only token resistance until she declared victory and sat down with me.

"Feels nice," Callie said while she cuddled up with me, paddling at the water that went gurgling past us. "By the end of summer, this is usually down to a trickle."

"I don't want to think about the end of summer," I told Callie.

I didn't want to think about the end of anything. I wanted to drag my feet and slow the circle down. I wanted to freeze time in place and live the last week of my life over and over again. I almost dreaded the phone call that I knew would come early next week.

....

Chapter Eighteen: The phone call.

The call came Tuesday afternoon. I was mowing the grass out front when I heard the phone ringing, and I hustled inside to answer it, since Callie was out in the field tending to the corn.

It was Jeff, of Jeff's Garage fame, where my car had been housed for the last week and a half. I had met Jeff at the Grange Hall dance, and he had told me that he expected to be done with the car around mid-week.

"I warned them they would be better off junking it, because when the damage is that bad, you always end up finding more wrong once you get working on it. It's gonna cost them as much as a new car would have. I'm almost done with the repairs, and my body guy will have it good as new by Wednesday."

"That's fine," I told him then. "There's no rush, if you've got other work to do."

"You sound just like Callie now," Jeff laughed, slapping me on the shoulder. "That's exactly what she said."

Now Jeff was on the phone telling me that the car was done, and I could pick it up anytime.

"Uh - would it be okay if I picked it up tomorrow morning?" I asked, noticing Callie standing outside on the back porch, looking at me through the screen, while Jeff assured me that would be fine.

"Okay then, see you tomorrow," I said, hanging up the phone.

Callie turned away when I looked back up at her after the call, and her face was nothing like the radiant and vibrant one I had grown so accustomed to. She looked drained - like someone had pulled the plug on her, but when I caught up with her outside, she put on a smile that looked forced.

"The car..." I started to say, but Callie cut off me off.

"I know. I figured that much," Callie said, letting me put my arm around her shoulder ass he walked back toward the corn. "You'll be glad to get back home, just so you don't have to wear out that shirt from washing and wearing it every day."

I laughed, giving her a little squeeze.

"Hey! I told you that we aren't over, at least not until you say we are," I reminded her. "You aren't getting rid of me that easy."

"I know. We're only 200 miles away, and you're going to come visit every chance you get. You told me that."

"That's right. You're going to get sick of seeing me. That's how often I'm coming out here. Plus, you could come out and stay with me too!"

"Now that's an idea!" Callie said excitedly. "Let's see, I'll jump on Gordon and I'll tie a rope around Ellie, and we'll head out for a road trip. They don't allow horses on the Thruway, so we won't make very good time on the side roads. Plus, you'll have to take into account the fact that Ellie's slow even by cow standards."

"I just thought..."

"You didn't think, David. You don't get it. You've been here a week and a half and you still don't get it. Farming is not a job. It's a life. It's a commitment you make - to the land and to the animals and to yourself."

"I'm sorry. I though maybe somebody could stop by and tend to them for a couple of days. I know you've done that for others," I suggested.

"When they're sick, or dying!" Callie snapped. "If I was sick or something, I could count on a lot of help if I asked, but to ask somebody to come over so I can go visit you? That isn't done. You don't call in favors for reasons like that! Hey, come milk my cow and tend my field so I can go jump my buddy Dave's bones? I know what they'd say, and it's the same thing I'd say."

I let Callie walk ahead of me, figuring that I was not making much of a case, and realizing that I was sounding stupid as well. I really didn't understand. What the hell did I know about any of this?

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, David," Callie said, turning and pausing before heading back to her work. "It's not your fault. This is another world to you, and there's no reason you should understand it. Half the time I don't understand it myself. Not many of us do. That's why every time a rumor starts that the state's going to build a prison around here, everybody gets excited, figuring that might be a way to sell, get a little money and get the hell out."

"But..."

"That's why you have it made, David. Do your job and go home. Personal days off. Sick days. Snow days. Mental health days. Don't feel like getting out of bed days. None of that crap out here, babe."

"I get it," I said softly after Callie had walked away, her cute bottom wiggling in those faded denims that I first saw her in. I surely was no farmer, and had no desire to be one. Farms were something that you drove past at top speed on the Thruway, which was where I would be headed the next day.

....

Chapter Nineteen: The last night.

Any illusion I had that my last night with Callie would be filled with spectacular lovemaking and fun, quickly evaporated. Callie was friendly enough, but there was a unmistakable distance between us now.

Our last night on the porch was much shorter than the others, and when we went to bed, Callie kissed me and rolled over. I rolled up against her, cuddling and stroking her arm, but got no response.

"I love you, Callie," I whispered.

I heard a little sniffle, but other than that, nothing. Eventually, I fell asleep, but it took a long time. As for Callie, I don't know.

Callie was up before me, as usual, and I gathered my belongings while she tended to Gordon and Ellie. I had grown to love this old house, and all the worn and weathered furnishings.

The toast. I'll even miss the toast, I thought while dropping a couple of slices of bread in the ancient device, as I looked around the kitchen. No microwave. No dishwasher. Soon I would be back in civilization. Back to a life of Hot Pockets and digital cable. The sound of the toaster made me come back to earth, as it popped up toast looking perfect like always.