Frustrating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While still using one hand to hold Elena in place Rebekah used the other hand to pump the strap-on which had just been deep inside her ass in and out of Elena's mouth. Gently at first, the toy reaching the back of Elena's mouth but no further. Then Rebekah simultaneously picked up the pace of the face fucking while pushing the head of the dildo into Elena's throat, the Original vampire not stopping until the fake balls were banging roughly against the much younger girl's chin and Elena was choking violently on the dick that was being slammed in and out of her throat. Rebekah's left-hand squeezing Elena's throat wasn't helping the brunette, but Rebekah was getting a kick out of feeling the cock moving into the soft skin, a sensation which was actually new to the centuries-old vampire. Not quite as satisfying as the desperate look in Elena's eyes that she finally realised she had bitten off more than she could chew.

Of course suffocation wasn't lethal to a vampire. Rebekah could keep this up indefinitely and Elena would simply lose and regain consciousness. But Rebekah's arms got tired and she didn't feel quite like killing Elena right now, especially not when the other girl was fresh off giving her so many satisfying orgasms. Besides, 'Elena's job' was now well and truly done, so with a big smirk on her face Rebekah pulled the strap-on from Elena's throat and gave the younger vampire a chance to gasp for breath.

Then Rebekah quipped, "Well, I think that's thoroughly cleaned now, wouldn't you say Elena? And I definitely think you got all of my arse juice, especially considering how eagerly you were sucking it down. Which I've got to admit, was kind of hot. I kind of got off watching you suck my arse juice off your cock like the perverted little slut you are, almost as much as you got off on it. And you did get off on it, didn't you Elena? You got off on sucking a cock which had just been up your own arse, didn't you?"

"Not as much as I got off fucking your ass." Elena smirked.

There was a long silence and then Rebekah smiled sweetly. Then she broke Elena's neck.

It wasn't nearly satisfying as Rebekah had used to imagine it would be. Partly because she knew it was only temporary and Elena would soon wake up like nothing had happened. Also while it had briefly seemed like the best possible comeback it seemed a little lacklustre in hindsight. Maybe even petty. But worst of all as she watched Elena's lifeless body slide down to the floor Rebekah found herself missing their banter already.

On the bright side Rebekah felt good. Sure her pussy and arse were still a little sore but they and her entire body were also buzzing with the satisfying afterglow of good sex. Really, really good sex. And while Elena would no doubt use what had just happened against her it was worth it. Besides, once they were both rested, one way or another, there was no reason the really, really good sex shouldn't continue. Ok, so the cure, absolutely, but Elena had been right. She had been pushing them too hard and they deserved a nice little 'lie in' tomorrow morning before heading off. And perhaps there would be other opportunities to take breaks. Yes, Rebekah would make sure this happened again, and next time she was going to take all of her frustrations out on everyone's favourite vampire Elena Gilbert.