All Comments on 'Ft Campbell'

by retiresoon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty Good

The ending ruined the story. I enjoyed the story. well written and believable until the last couple of sentences. I think it would have been better just to have had the experiencs and conclude the episode with the whole thing being a very enjoybe memory

I think a little more of what they saw during their spouses sexual intercourse would have enhance the story. The acutal sex acts were shorter than necessary.

Hope you will write more. realdoc

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Try again

Not a bad story in theory but it seemed very rushed.

MazingerMazingerover 14 years ago
A reflection of a reality

I pretty much enjoyed your story. This mirrors many situations I have known, and the one I am involved in at the moment (for years now).

Family can go beyond two adults and children. In this case, you explore the possibility of 4 adults. In my case, it's two adults, 2 males and a female.

On your comment about the bisexuality one on in the quad of the story, it turns out to be a very natural development of the relationship, for both the men and the women.

Again, a good window at our present situation as a society, and ways to move it forward towards a more inclusive view of marriage and relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
they say ideas are a dime a dozen

and this was the best of all ideas. I certainly like the way you think.

Thank you for this enjoyable read.

Bruce

essayistessayistalmost 8 years ago
Thanks, good story

I don't know if you are still around here on Literotica but here's my take on your story. I, too, was in the service although my wife and I never lived in base housing. I understand how a close relationship such as military people have can easily develop into a sexual relationship. The only problem, as I see it, is to keep 'just sex' from becoming a romantic liaison.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous