Ft. Lauderdale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up as we began to approach another channel turn.

"We need a time out I am afraid."

I stood up and let him take over. None of this was too complicated 'driving' but it was better to let him concentrate until we were through the turn. I stood over to the side. He looked over and smiled while he checked me out.

It is one of those times when you are grateful to be in shape. I guess my running had paid off on my general weight, toned legs and butt. However, you also thank nature for nice breasts and good hair. I did a little twirl for him and he laughed.

I also noticed he had a little more going on under those shorts than before – I guess it was clear he did not have a problem in that area. I am no expert on guys this age, but you here a lot of stories about guys of all ages who can't get it up.

I took a drink of my beer and handed David his can. It felt good to be walking around topless. If you had told me a few days ago the prim, proper scientist attending a work conference would be walking around topless on a boat on the inter-coastal waterway with a guy 25 years older who had just been feeling me up, I would have bet everything I own against it.

As with all of my adventures, this had not been planned and I knew that was part of why it had happened. A series of very small, trivial decisions leading up to significant event that never would have happened if not spontaneous.

Another significant event occurred as I realized he had gotten me horny. I went down to use the restroom and my pussy was very wet. I returned with some more beer for each of us. Instead of taking the offered can, David pulled me to his side and put his arm around my waist as we moved on.

He said, "We are probably about an hour from getting back. Are you hungry?"

I put my arm around his waist and squeezed, "No, I am good. Do you want me to bring you something?"

"I have everything I need right here." He looked down at me and smiled.

I responded, "Oh yeah, right, I'm sorry. Here is your beer."

He laughed at that, "You know what I mean."

He said, "I hope you did not mind...... you know, what was going on earlier."

I looked up at him, "I would have told you if I didn't like what you were doing."

During this discussion, his hand around my waist had been placed where about half was on my bikini bottom side and half on my bare waist. He had begun to move his hand in little circles though and I felt it gradually lower onto my butt.

I playfully slapped at his hand, "See; now you are being a bad boy."

We were talking on several light topics when he asked, "What do you do to stay in shape Beth?"

I talked about running being my basic exercise for physical and mental health.

"How about you David? You are in good shape."

He added, "For my age you mean?"

I admitted, "Well yes, that is true, but I think you are in good shape for any age, to be honest." I continued, "It is just a fact you are older than me, but that does not mean you don't look good."

"Thank you, that is very sweet."

"David, I am not patronizing you. You are a good looking guy. It is true it is not hard to find dates if I want, but just because some younger guy is gorgeous looking doesn't mean I want to go out with him. You have been very charming and intelligent the entire time I have known you."

He pulled me close again and I stood by his side with our arms around each others waist. It was clear he had been thinking about all that had transpired.

"Why do you think I let you give me a massage?"

He said, "It did not look like you minded."

"David, I liked it. You were getting me all worked up. I came out with you because I wanted to, you should remember that. I could have easily said no."

He held his hand out and I went over to his side as he put his arm around my waist.

David said, "This is the life. You feel really good like this."

I gave him a squeeze in response and put my palm on his hairy chest. And when I say he had a hairy chest, I do not mean excessively, only that most of the guys I dated did not have much.

So this felt different, in a nice way. In the same way that someone his age would not necessarily be my first choice of physical attractiveness, chest hair also fit into that category. But since I had not much experience with either, it was definitely not a turnoff.

David was smiling as I lightly scratched his chest and swirled my hand around. At one point, he laughed as if I had tickled him.

"Ticklish?"

"No, I am enjoying this."

I continued, "I am not used to guys with a lot of chest hair. I like it."

He seemed to like this – I wondered if he had been thinking before not that I liked what he was doing, I just had not tried to stop him. Maybe now as I was taking some initiative in being closer that he appreciated my attitude better. I really don't know.

But to be candid, I liked the mutual touch and I was enjoying running my hand and fingers over his chest.

I felt his palm caress my lower back, "Feels great Beth."

I slid my hand across his chest and stomach, very lightly running the soft part of my fingers along his beltline with my open hand. At one point he deeply inhaled as my fingers moved around, the effect being there was a small gap between his skin and his shorts. I had not been intending to do that but my little finger actually got stuck for a minute when he exhaled.

We both laughed at that.

"Oops, sorry."

"No problems Gilligan. The skipper is happy."

I laughed again. I was glad he was enjoying himself and I was somewhat torn over whether I had been teasing him too much. I ended up not being sure, but I was still enjoying it and he seemed to be also.

I rubbed his back too but he was smooth and I told the truth, but playfully said, "I like your chest better. I like the hair."

He just chuckled, "I am glad you are happy, because I sure like what you are doing."

I paused my caress to look up at him, "Oh yeah?"

During most of this, my right hand had been resting low on his back. In fact, I had hooked my thumb into a belt loop and rested my hand on his outside hip.

He only smiled. I continued and as I was tracing his beltline again, it felt as though he breathed in deeply or pulled in his stomach so the little gap came back. I saw it rather than felt it this time and I traced my pinky all along his beltline getting back the small shudder as I finished.

I thought about the situation again, not knowing the best way to proceed. I reached my arms around his waist again to give him a hug and brought my hands together at the beltline but on his outside hip.

He returned the hug by pulling me in tighter. When we broke the hug, I backed off to have another sip from my beer. David followed suit and then sat down in the captain's chair as we both relaxed.

There was a little bit of boat traffic nearby now and I could see he was paying a little more attention to his driving. I stood behind him – now his shoulders were lower than when I had rubbed his shoulders previously.

I tried to repeat what he had done for me earlier, starting on his shoulders and then rubbing his neck.

David said, "Oh yeah, right there."

I worked out a couple of knots and then as he had, I rubbed my thumbs into his neck and my palms were on the front of his upper chest. After a couple of minutes I started running my fingertips over his chest hair. This was kind of fun again, because standing up above him I could easily reach my arms down to his stomach without bending down. I was doing some more of my swirls, but he really seemed to respond when I would lay my palms flat as I went down from his shoulders to his stomach, but then used my finger nails lightly as I came back up.

He said, "You should be the one who gets a job doing this."

It was pretty clear David was enjoying this and frankly I was surprising myself by liking the feeling of his chest hair. I still think I prefer smooth in general, but this was a nice departure. So I continued but leaned over a little so my fingers went all the way near his belt and then did my little fingertip touching on the way back. I would move my hand position a little each time as I went down, sometimes closer together and other times farther apart from each other. I would come back up with nails one time and then the soft part of my finger tips the next time.

It is really strange how a particular style appeals to one person and not to another. David really liked this alternating style on his chest which was apparently quite sensitive.

I pressed down harder with my palms as I went down this time and leaned over a little more to get some more leverage. Two things happened when I leaned over that far. The first was my breasts rubbed up against his shoulders and the second was I had not been paying close enough attention as I moved my hands down. I had closed my eyes to enjoy the sensations and I ended up going well past his belt line. The only saving grace was that I had done this move with my hands spread relatively far apart and my fingers ended on his thighs.

We had both been quiet again during this part of the 'session', but David responded with, "You have got to come to the hotel spas and teach them how to give massages like this."

I played the good sport again, "So I am not boring you."

"You are kidding, right?"

I did it again this time but held it longer this time at the end. I actually went down lower with my hands but only the heels were touching him. I got all the way down so the heels of my hands were at his belt.

"Still doing alright David? You're not going to crash the boat, are you?"

He laughed, "If you stop, I will crash it out of spite."

That made me laugh hard, "You are a clever man, good comeback. OK, how long till we are back?"

"We are close, but it will be a while. There looks to some delay at the drawbridge."

I asked, "Are we allowed to go around? We are not big enough to need it opened."

He replied, "It doesn't really work that way, we need to go through in order. Sometimes it happens."

While he said that, he throttled back on the engines and then put us in reverse to stop our momentum and essentially we were just sitting fully stopped.

He continued, "So I guess you have some more time for your massage."

He had said it with a wink and smile.

I continued going back to some combination of what I had done earlier where my breasts were pressed against his shoulders as my hands went lower. I did it with the heels of my hands again only until I reached his belt line but then pressed my palms down on his upper thighs and held this for a little. He liked everything.

I was enjoying this almost as much as David. It was great to be able to do this and have it be so appreciated. I teased him a little as I went down again. This time I put my hands closer together as I went down his chest. I did the deal where only the heels of my hands were touching his belt. I could see he had a little tent going though. I moved my hands apart and pressed against his thighs again – with the same reaction.

I was enjoying all of the mutual touching which had been going on. There can be no doubt anticipation adds a huge amount of sexual excitement. When he was rubbing my shoulders and inching forward, I wondered whether he was going to try and touch my breasts, especially how he had tended to be a shy gentleman from that perspective.

I thought about how my teasing was being taken by him, what he expected and how far I was prepared to go. If the anticipation is left unfulfilled, the teasing is probably bordering on cruel, which was not my intention.

I moved my hands around on his outer thighs this time and came up over his stomach and chest with my nails very lightly. I started up at the top again this time going directly down the center of his chest, more slowly than before, pausing and the inching down a little more. I paused again when my fingers touched his belt. I pushed my hands down so both were on his thighs and then back up again.

I stood up now and gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

"Beth, that was absolutely fantastic."

"So you don't want the rest?" He just looked at me a little puzzled.

With that I turned his chair to an angle away from the wheel. He could still steer, but now I had some more room. I walked around to face him. As I was standing near his feet, I then kneeled down and put a hand on each of his knees while I looked up at him. My fingers were spread wide as I slid them slowly up his thighs, stopping at the hem of his shorts. I pulled back with my fingernails lightly scratching against his skin. His head went back and he closed his eyes for a second and then continued to watch. I guess my view was he should enjoy the show too as well as the sensations.

I did this again; and then lightly caressed all the way down his calves on the way down. As I went back up, instead of stopping at his hem, the legs of his shorts were baggy enough that I could slide my fingers underneath. I slid them far enough so that half of each hand was underneath.

I did that again as I watched David looking at me. This time I had gone under almost as far as possible. The shorts were baggy but not quite baggy enough. I could just touch the bottom of his briefs with the tip of my finger. I turned my hands a little so that instead of the tops of his thighs I was more on the inner thighs as I went back. I did this a couple more times. The next time I slid my hands over the top of his shorts and went up high enough so my fingers went all the way up to touch his belt.

I did this a couple of more times. He again closed his eyes for a few seconds as he enjoyed this sensation. I moved my body a little closer to him now, spreading his legs a little wider as he leaned back on the captain's chair.

I looked straight up at him as I ran my fingertips over his thighs just a little under his shorts. I then reached up and moved in closer yet. My elbows were now resting on his thighs and my fingers were touching his stomach. I was tracing little circles. As I came back down he breathed in again and made the little gap between his stomach and his shorts. I slipped the index finger of each hand inside about a half and inch and slid them from inside to outside. He realized what I was doing and he held his stomach in even more and I slipped the rest of my fingers in the gap. Neither of us said anything, but I could see from his face 'I can't believe what is going on.'

I said, "This belt is in the way."

I had to look down to get the belt unfastened. Once it was unhooked, the waistband of his shorts was much looser. I moved back down a couple of times and worked my way up his thighs again going up about half way with my hands before running out of room. He shifted his position a little and there was a little more room so I could go under with my entire hands.

David was alternating between keeping an eye on the other boats and the drawbridge and watching me.

I went back up again to his stomach and waistband. This time I tried to undo his shorts, but ran into some mechanical malfunctions.

I looked up and said softly, "David, stand up."

He seemed to be out of energy from watching, but did as instructed and I was able to get his shorts unzipped now. I slid his shorts down and saw he had on some tight black briefs underneath. I could easily see the outline of his hard dick.

This was not just for him. The truth be told, the whole experience had made me horny too. I caressed his thighs and then traced the outline of his dick and balls with my fingertips. I then reached up and hooked my fingers inside the waistband to peel them off of him, his dick standing straight out as I did.

His cock was just a little over average, maybe around 6 or 7 inches, but just right, nice and thick. He had a good amount of hair, and like his chest hair, did not bother me for some reason today.

He sat back down as I had now removed both his brief and his shorts from around his feet. I moved my hands back up his thighs very slowly starting at his knees and then caressed the outside of his hips and stomach.

No doubt I was teasing him now, but this kind of teasing was going to pay off for him soon whether he knew it or not. I had decided I wanted to make this memorable for him, but he could not have known what would happen. In fact, I got the idea he thought I would only touch him and if he was very lucky I would stroke him a little.

"David, don't forget to make sure we don't hit another boat."

He laughed for a second, but stopped when I lightly touched his dick with my fingertips, softly touching the shaft from bottom to top. I followed that up by taking his dick in my hand and giving it a couple of strokes.

David was watching me carefully. I was looking right at him as I started to lick the bottom of his shaft with my tongue and then slowly work my way up.

You just reach a point where the teasing needs to stop. I was probably way past that point with David. I had had my fun, but I was also very turned on and while still looking right at him while I was licking the head of his dick, I began lowering my head to take maybe half of him all at once.

He closed his eyes and tipped his head back in ecstasy. His cock was velvety soft even though he was rock hard. I would like to take the credit for that, but I think he had been erect from the time he had been rubbing my shoulders and touching my breasts.

I began gently sucking on him and then pulled back to lick and suck only on the head. I looked back up at David, but his eyes were completely closed. I gave his dick a couple of strokes with my hand and then he looked down at me.

I looked up and smiled at him, "Are you OK, should I stop?"

It was a serious question, and he replied, "This is the best boat ride I have ever had, I am sure glad I bought this thing."

I took the head between my lips and lightly sucked, then pulled back, "So you think I came out because of your boat, huh?"

Before he could reply, I went down deeply on him. It was not aggressive; I could tell from all day he was more of a gentle passionate man than rough. He had a nice thick cock, but because he was not too long, I was able to take maybe all of him except for an inch in my mouth. I felt the tip on my throat and I went down slowly and relaxed so I would not gag. I was able to hold that position for a few seconds, but then I backed off a little so I could suck.

I felt David's hand on my head. He was not pulling on me, more of resting his fingers on my hair. I began to bob my head up and down while sucking him. I had been holding his ass while I was sucking. I felt him begin to tense up and I felt him start to pull my head back.

"Beth, I'm going to cum."

I pulled my head back so that only the head was in my mouth when I felt the first stream. I pulled back farther yet and he shot another stream onto my chin. His cum tasted lovely and warm as I swallowed. I began stroking him as another small stream dripped onto my breasts, followed by some more dripping down from my chin.

David had his eyes closed during his orgasm, so he was not looking back at me while I continued to gently stroke him. I leaned up and took the end of his dick to spread around his cum on my tits. He now looked and smiled as I looked back up at him. While still looking up, I started licking the end of his dick and then took him back into my mouth, lightly sucking. I could taste a few more drops as I sucked as he began to soften quickly.

I felt his hands on my head while I was doing this; almost that he was too sensitive for this. I didn't release him, but I just held his dick on my tongue without moving.

I was not surprised he had not held out very long before his orgasm. I felt some of the credit was mine. I like sucking cock and I think I am pretty good at it; men's comments make me think they agree. I did not have the impression David had this kind of treatment from younger women every day, especially someone with my looks. I am not trying to be egotistical about my looks, but I think most men would find me attractive.

1...34567...10