Ft. Lauderdale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally lifted my head, he was still looking at me and I licked my lips and took my finger to take a little of his cum off my tit and then licked my finger. He held his hands out and took mine in his hand and helped to lift me up.

I wondered what he was thinking. Some guys have problems with a woman who is assertive in the bedroom, some guys love it. He answered my question when he pulled me close and kissed me. He was still not aggressive in his kiss, but his tongue immediately probed my mouth, as if he wanted to taste me.

"That was fantastic Beth. You have turned out to be a big surprise."

"I liked that too David. I am also surprised; this is not something typical for me."

That part was certainly true. Once again, my theory on my travel adventures was borne out. An unplanned event, a safe environment, a place where people did not know me, and of course a person who got through my guard.

He kissed me again and said, "You have good timing. They are starting to move again."

Sure enough, the drawbridge was rising and some of the lead boats were moving again. David started the engines again, but did not get us moving yet. I stood behind him and patted his butt.

He smiled at me. We had been out a while. It was not dusk yet, but the sun was low now. It was beautiful to be out on the water at this time of the day.

"David, let me take the wheel for a minute. Get dressed and let's go up on top for the last bit of the trip?"

I said it in a questioning way, but he replied, "Good idea, it should have cooled off by now."

He slipped on his shorts without his brief and said, "I'll yell down when I have shifted the controls."

I heard him say 'OK' and I went down to the bathroom to clean up a little. I wiped off my face and chest. It looked like I had gotten some sun today, but not too much. As I looked in the mirror and thought about what had just happened, I realized I had not regretted anything at all. I knew it would never have happened 'normally', but was another of my adventures to be savored.

I toyed with the idea of walking out on deck topless, but not for long. I grabbed my bikini top from the floor, put it on and walked up to see David.

It was still warm, but it was much cooler than earlier. In fact, with the sun low and casting its light on the water and the surroundings, the breeze blowing now that we were moving again, it was simply fantastic.

I walked up and stood next to David. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close. He gave me another kiss and held me in a warm embrace and then we stood side by side with our arms around each other.

He said, "What a fantastic afternoon. I am sure glad you came out today."

"Me too David. The boat ride was nice too. I suppose it ended up being a good thing they had problems with the drawbridge."

"That is a problem Beth. I called ahead while you were in the bathroom earlier and asked them hold us up, but now I have to give him a tip."

I caught the joke and we both laughed. We were close to his place now. We passed the home of one of the people who were at the bar the night before. David slowed down as they saw us coming and waved. Alex was about David's age and I am not sure if Sharon was the wife or girlfriend, but I guess she was in her mid-40's. They were a nice looking couple who were very friendly at the bar.

It looked like they were surprised to see me with David, as if the night before was a unique event. They were both dressed as we were. It looked as though they had been swimming.

It was a little strange being up so much higher as we stood on deck looking down at them. They asked us how the boat trip had been and I had to suppress a smile as I answered, "Fantastic. He gave me the grand tour."

They asked what we were doing this evening. David answered we had not talked about that yet, probably we will get some dinner. They asked if we wanted to come over for a drink.

David said, "Thanks for the offer. Let us get back and talk about and give you a call."

"No problem."

They waved after us. It was a couple more turns when I finally recognized his place. David asked what I would like to do. It had not really come up before. We had apparently both assumed we would have dinner together. I asked him what he would like to do and he was open to whatever I wanted.

"If you want to have a drink with them, that would be fine. I think you would like them."

"Yeah, I remember them from last night. They were very nice."

It was Thursday evening now and I was going to fly back on Saturday morning, so there was time. I had more or less come to the conclusion I would be spending more time with David before I left.

"OK, lets go over for one drink, but make up something that we have a dinner reservation and we cannot stay long."

"Deal."

I thought he would wait until we got back to his place, but David pulled out a cell phone and told them the plan. He parked the boat and I jumped out to pull the rope over. David came over quickly to tie us up securely, and then went back to the boat to shut things off and close up.

He carried off my duffle bag as he came.

"I need some of that stuff. I look a mess."

"Not at all, you are absolutely gorgeous."

I smiled, but I knew that I could use a shower, etc. David said they were only about a minute away by foot, but since we would be walking to their house, I put on a thin white cover-up over my bikini.

They greeted us at the door and welcomed us in. Their house was of similar style to David's, everyone seemed to have plenty of money.

As I looked around, I said, "Wow, nice place."

Sharon did not give me the thorough tour, but pointed out a few things. The only real difference I noticed to David's house was they had an elaborate screened in area in the back yard which included a pool, hot tub, and an extravagant barbeque area. There was no boat off the back of their place and the view was spectacular.

Alex asked what we would like to drink. Since we had been drinking beer all day and I was now getting hungry, both David and I decided to stay with beer. Sharon asked if we wanted to swim and to be honest, when I saw the pool I was hoping they might ask.

"I would love to take a quick dip."

David just told me to go ahead. The guys sat at a patio table. I peeled off my cover-up and kicked off my shoes. Standing in my bikini next to Sharon was interesting. I was about 4 inches taller, but we probably weighed the same. She had blond hair also, but it was much shorter than my shoulder length even though mine had been pulled up all day. I had larger breasts, but she had a fantastic tan.

I climbed in, the water felt wonderful. I had not wanted to swim, more just to rinse and cool off. Consequently, I did not stay in too long. When I emerged, I saw the water had the typical effect on my nipples and there was no way to avoid the obviousness other than Sharon offered me a towel and I wrapped myself in it.

We chatted for a few minutes while we had our drinks. As before, they were very friendly and the conversation was easy. I suppose part of this environment was simply more relaxed.

Alex was taller than David. He had a nice tan too, but you would call his body type lean. He had a strong receding hair line up top and was grayer than David, but he was a nice looking man also. Unlike David with the hairy chest, Alex looked completely smooth. So much so that I wondered whether he shaved his body.

True to his word, David mentioned we had to be taking off. He said we had dinner reservations and needed to get cleaned up first. They asked if we were coming back to the bar afterward, to which he said 'maybe'.

They were very casual about that and gave a generic invitation, "Well, let us know if you want to do something tomorrow. You can come over and join us in the hot tub if you want."

We thanked them for the drinks and walked back.

"I like them, nice people David."

"I have known Alex for a long time; we were business acquaintances from long ago. He and Sharon have been together about 10 years now."

As we got back to David's place, he asked what kind of food I wanted.

"I am flexible, but starved, so whatever we are going to do, let's not make it too far away or too long."

He asked how long I needed to get ready, to which I replied about thirty minutes.

"There is a great steakhouse nearby, if that is all right."

"Steak sounds perfect."

I grabbed my bag and we agreed he would pick me up in about 45 minutes accounting for the drive back. I got back to my hotel and immediately jumped into the shower and got ready.

David had already seen most of my outfits. Frankly, I had not expected to dress up so much. All I had left was another little black dress, although this one was sexier than the earlier one. It was shorter and had a neckline showing a little cleavage. It had spaghetti straps and stretchy material, the impact being that this dress was worn without a bra. I had actually not expected to wear this one on this trip, it was a 'just in case' outfit.

I wore my hair down and put on my pearl necklace. I also put on some slightly higher heels than before. David was right on time, again waiting when I got there. He looked fantastic, with a simple white open collar silk shirt, black pants and a black jacket. It was like we had worked this out in advance.

He let out a big smile when he saw me, "Beth, my god, you look stunning."

What the heck, I would be a lie to say it was not nice to hear. "Thank you David. We look like a couple tonight."

He got the door to the car himself, the walked around and got in himself. Tonight because of the shorter dress, I was showing a lot of leg as I sat there. When he asked about whether to put the top up or not, tonight I preferred it up. I had just gotten my hair made up and did not feel like having it all blown around so soon.

He was happy to do that and I said, "We can drive with it down on the way back."

I had also brought a black shawl in case it got chilly and this dress did not offer a lot of cover. We got to the restaurant and were given a charming little booth. This looked to be a high class place and when I saw the prices on the menu, I gave another of my little lectures to David.

"Geez, David, can you find a more expensive place?" I was smiling as I said it though.

"I am sure they can drum up a hamburger for you, but I am getting a steak."

Touché'

We had a nice conversation during a fine meal. We got champagne with appetizers and he got another fantastic red wine with our meal. A few people knew David, including some of the wait staff.

He was polite as always, introducing me as "this is my friend Beth."

I jokingly asked him if he knew everyone in Ft. Lauderdale.

There were people nearby, but we talked a little about what had happened on the boat. It was strange, but it was a little as if David felt guilty over having taken advantage of me.

"I don't remember it that way; I seem to recall the last part being my idea. And by the way, did it seem to you that I was upset about anything?"

He smiled and that silliness had passed. The restaurant had excellent service, but after all the courses, it was starting to get late and we decided to head out.

He asked if I would like to have a nightcap somewhere, offering that we could back to the same bar as yesterday, someplace different or we could go back to his place if I preferred. He was pretty much leaving it up to me.

I asked what he would like to do, but he was not trying to lead me anywhere. I think both of us were hoping the other would take the lead. We had already had a decent amount to drink already; beer all day, and then champagne and wine at dinner.

Finally I grabbed his arm and squeezed and said, "I think we should have one drink at last night's bar and then head back if we want to have another at your place."

He seemed to like this plan a lot. I even got the impression he had been hoping for something like this.

We pulled into the bar and the same valet as last night got the door for me. There was no way not to get a look at my legs the way I was sitting, and there is not really a good way to exit without also showing some more skin. The bottom line was he got a great view of my legs and had a smile on his face as I got out.

I had forgotten about how many people David knew at this place, perhaps even more this evening. Some of them had met me the night before too, so we said hello to quite a few people as we came back in.

We ran into Alex and Sharon again. It was hilarious as Sharon and I looked at each other and were dressed almost identically. We did the mocking "How dare you!" but it was all in fun.

David ordered champagne and we had a toast. David seemed absolutely glowing with pride these same friends saw him with me again. He had his arm around me quite a bit and I felt him rub his hand against my butt a few times. I did not mind. He was being discrete about it and it felt good. He must have wondered whether I was wearing any panties though, as I had put on a thong, but he might have missed it.

Alex and Sharon invited us to come over, but I answered before David could.

"Not tonight, I am about to fall over I am so tired. But if the offer still holds, we'll do that tomorrow."

I felt we could always get out of it by coming up with something, but that was for tomorrow. David got the message and started saying goodbyes. We got out to the car.

I smiled and said, "Thanks. It has been a long day. Let's have a last one at your place."

I rested my head on his shoulder and he put his hand on my knee as we drove. It was not long until we got back to David's house. We came in through the garage entrance and motioned for me to have a seat in the great room.

I sat down on the sofa while he went into the kitchen to get the drinks. He came out and surprised me with a bottle of champagne and glasses.

I said, "This is your idea of a nightcap?"

He chuckled, "Well maybe a couple, but I know you like this. I can get beer if you prefer."

I laughed, "Sit down and stop being goofy."

He opened the bottle and we clinked glasses as we sipped. Fantastic.

He said, "I enjoyed tonight a lot. Thanks for coming out again. I know you would have preferred to have passed on going to the bar, but I do appreciate it."

I had forgotten the 'showing me off' angle.

I looked back at him, "Thank you for inviting me out on the boat, it was a wonderful experience, and of course, thank you for dinner too. You have been very charming."

He leaned over and we had a short kiss. I leaned back toward him and he put his arm around my shoulder as we drank the champagne. David had put on some soft music and I closed my eyes for a minute to listen.

I could almost fall asleep I was so comfortable. I felt David's hand begin to caress my bare shoulder. It was very gentle and I kept my eyes closed. I was enjoying his company, but I was thinking about whether I should ask him to take me back or to stay.

David said, "Are you all right?"

I sat up a little and touched glasses with him, took a drink and then set my glass down on the table. I leaned back into David and curled up my legs, "I am great."

He set his glass down on the end table and put both his arms around me and held me tight for a minute. When we both relaxed, he resumed his gentle stroking of my bare arms. After a little, his fingers on his right hand were rubbing my skin but also rubbed against the side of my breast over my dress.

His light touch was more stimulating than if he had actually squeezed my breast directly. I could feel my nipples stand up and I could feel goose bumps on my arms. He must have noticed because he kept his hand still on my arm but did continue rubbing against the side of my breast.

I knew this was the time to go if I wanted.

I shifted just a little turning closer to him. I looked up at him and smiled, then closed my eyes again. I felt his hand move so it was now resting on my breast and he began his light stroking. He could tell by now I was not wearing a bra as I felt his finger find my hard nipple and begin tracing circles around it. He then reached up to slide my spaghetti strap off my shoulder and slipped his fingers under my dress.

This felt electric even though I was in that gray area between awake and sleeping. I definitely was becoming more alert now as he cupped my bare breast in my hand and gently squeezed.

I gave a soft 'mmmm' and David moved his arm and shifted his position. I looked up at him.

He pulled my dress a little lower and exposed my right breast, "You have a fantastic body. I am overwhelmed."

"It's all right David."

He leaned over to take my nipple in his mouth and suck. As with on the boat, he was extremely soft and tender about it. He continued sucking like that for a few minutes and I began to run my fingers through his hair.

He sat up after a couple of minutes. I stood up and walked out a few feet away facing him. I reached back to unzip the back of my dress. I moved my shoulders so both spaghetti straps fell off to my arms and then I slowly lowered the dress to the floor and stepped out of it.

So I am standing there in my heels wearing only a thong and my pearls. I stood there but held out my hands and he stood up and came to me. He came over and kissed me.

Our tongues met in a very sweet affectionate kiss. We continued to kiss and David reached down and grabbed my ass with both hands. It was not rough, but very deliberate. We separated and I reached to help him off with his jacket.

David said, "I think we should move this to the bedroom."

He took me by the hand and led me to his room. The lights had already been on low. I reached up and began to unbutton his shirt. He started to help and I pushed his hands away.

"I'll do it."

I unbuttoned him slowly and touched his chest as I did. I then reached down and ran my hand over his dick. To my surprise, he was not hard yet. I unzipped him and slid his pants down to the floor. He kicked of his shoes and I hung his things over a chair. We now stood their nude except for my thong and his brief.

He reached over and ran his hand over my pussy which made me sharply inhale. He slipped his fingers inside the waistband and slid them down far enough where I kicked them away.

I had considered completely shaving this trip, but instead just gave myself a trim. I had a narrow strip of short light hair and I felt him run his fingers through it and then run his fingers over my now very wet pussy.

I then reached down to start rubbing his dick through his briefs. I slid off his underwear and held his dick in my hand.

"Beth, I don't want to disappoint you, but after this afternoon and the drinks, there could be a problem."

I looked up at him and smiled, "Do not worry about it. If I fall asleep in your arms, I will be content."

I meant that. David pulled back the covers and we crawled under some nice cream silk sheets. We laid down intertwined in each others arms with my head on his chest and my leg lying on top of his.

I sat up a little bit and kissed his chest as I reached down and touched his balls and then his dick. He smelled wonderful. I am not sure what type of cologne he used, but it was great.

I smiled looked into his eyes, "I may be able to take care of your problem. Relax."

He did not say anything as I started kissing down his chest to his stomach and then finally I licked the head of his dick. I shifted around so that my legs were near his head, but not over him.

I took his entire soft dick in my mouth at once. He had no way of knowing I was actually happy about his 'problem'. One of my favorite things in sex is the feeling of a man getting hard in my mouth. Maybe he had more of a problem than I knew and this would not be successful, but I was happy to try.

1...45678...10