Ft. Lauderdale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,863 Followers

"Good morning."

He smiled, "Wow, you look great in the morning."

He was lying, my hair was wild and all that, but it was nice to hear.

"Thank you. It felt nice to wake up in your arms."

There was not enough time for anything to happen, and I am not even sure if either one of us felt like it anyway. However, David did join me in the shower and soaped me up, perhaps lingering a little long on my boobs and ass. And well, maybe I did soap up his dick a little more than necessary although he was apparently spent from the night before as I did not get much response.

After we both got cleaned up and dressed, I had a little bit of packing to do. David sat by and switched on the TV while got organized.

He offered to take me to the nearby airport, but it was not a help as I had to return the rental car. We said our good bye's while he tried to nonchalantly ask when he would see me again.

"David, I have really enjoyed meeting you, but I am not really sure when I will be getting back down here before next year."

He was probably hoping for a little more than that, but I really did not want to lead him on either.

I did give him my number and promised we could talk. In fact, I spoke to him that evening after I got back and a few times more over the next couple of weeks. But it was clear to both that a romantic relationship was not in the cards.

I promised I would let him know whenever I was going to be back in South Florida. I meant it too. I thought it would be nice to see him again, as friends. I was not sure whether we would have sex again or not, but I did not rule it out. That was not something I told him, just my own mental process.

I was pretty sure there would not be a repeat of the party at Alex and Sharon's. I did not regret doing it, but I was confident it was a one time event and I would not feel the same way if it was planned out. It occurred because it was spontaneous as with my other adventures.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,863 Followers
1...5678910