All Comments on 'Fuck Me While They Watch'

by CorynWants

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousOneAnonymousOnealmost 13 years ago
Short and sweet?

Feels a little rushed but got the point across... Good for now, read more later.

CorynWantsCorynWantsalmost 13 years agoAuthor
@AnonymousOne

I hope you enjoy the edit, I added more detail. :)

ctyankee264ctyankee264almost 13 years ago
Enjoyed it a lot!!

Great short explosion of steamy, fiery sex! Reading about the slow buildup of passion is fun, but it's great to get caught up in a story that captures overwhelming lust that demands immediate, powerful satisfaction. The subtle little side notes, as she makes eye contact with her former lover and he with the woman who is so captured by their moment that she can't stand still, provide plenty of depth. Well done, indeed...please write more!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
Caught up in the moment

A fiery little tale, with the air of truth. Look forward to hearing more of this couple's adventures. (I do hope that couch was Scotchguarded.)

palisapalisaalmost 13 years ago
Rushed but...

"... and the excitement in the air had the taste of youth and vulgarities."

A skillful combination of a dirty story with some lit touches like the clause quoted above. Well done.

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
being taken while having other watch and cum all around you

awesome hot horny story fuck me while thet watch.

this was so very hot and horny, had me hard from start to finish.

very erotic and so so exciting more please .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous