All Comments on 'Fuck Morality - Sona's Story Ch. 02'

by funkyjunkymunkey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Good story, horny sons always get to fuck their Mums!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why has this excellent story of hot motherfucking garnered only one comment so far?

Fellow literotica readers, that's the way to discourage brilliant writers, like FJM, who's around 30 years old, and whose hot young balls are stimulated to the max by stories of boys sticking their fat young prick up their mother's mommy-hole, as Mobeen does in this great tale. (I bet that the highly talented author was hard when he wrote this story and shot a good healthy load at the end.) It's really clever that FJM is a character in his own story, encouraging Mobeen's natural motherfucking urges, prompting the boy to revisit the same cunt he came out of, but now with his big hard cock. The relationship between a boy's cock and his mother's cunt is the closest, most intimate there is. The boy--and his cock--came out of that cunt, and both he and his mom know that full well. Mother loves everything about her son, she especially loves what makes her boy a boy--his fat young prick and his heavy loaded balls. Mom loves what her boy's got waiting for her in those balls of his, as witness Mobeen's mom in the story: she was "rolling his large balls in my hand, unable to hold both of them together in my small palm." I love it when a mother cups her boy's balls, it's such a loving gesture. So Mobeen shoves his big prick up his mother's mommy-hole and gives her the hot incestuous fuck of her life as mom cums like crazy. He fucks the living shit out of her, finally unloading his "large balls" and painting his mother's twat a thick milky white with his huge doses of creamy semen. It won't be the last time. Both Mobeen and his mother have much to be grateful to FJM about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very good writer

Yes he is a good writer but the Indian sub genre does not attract a lot of following.

I am still waiting for him to give us more of his "Deepa's Decline", one of the best stories here on the Lit.

nil_r2nil_r2over 10 years ago
Wonderful story - Please continue - a baby is wanted!

excellent writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful expressions and writing skills. The details have been beautifully brought out. Loved reading it, especially the dialogue between FMJ and the mother - keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunkyjunkymunkey@funkyjunkymunkey
Have story ideas you'd like to share? any female fans, especially mums able to help me give character and authenticity to the maternal characters in my stories, please let me know! get in touch! funkyjunkymunkey@hotmail.co.uk