Fucked By Force

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aghh!" she cried from the pain.

"You deserve it," he gasped. "How could you do this to me?" he asked before spanking her again.

"I'm sorry," Mandy whimpered as she felt her pussy swell and moisten with desire. Even though the spanking hurt, she loved when Justin dominated her like this.

"You should be sorry!" he exclaimed, spanking her again.

"There's no excuse," she moaned, "Please fuck me, Justin. Make it better," she cried wantonly.

"I'm going to fuck you so damn hard you won't even remember who Brad is," Justin shouted as he thrust into her with incredible force.

Mandy fell against the couch, the wind knocked out of her and she cried out from Justin entering her so deeply. Her body accepted his invasion, opening and wrapping tightly around his pulsing member. Again and again, Justin slammed into Mandy, his cock pushing deep within her, fucking her for each of her mistakes.

Mandy moaned and whimpered against the couch, her insides slick with her desire for Justin. This primal sex was raw and just what Mandy needed. She felt as if Justin was punishing her and she knew she deserved it. Her chemistry with Justin was so intense and she didn't know how she could ever have thought that Brad could match it. She pushed her hips high in the air, making Justin's entry easily accessible.

"I. Never. Want. To. Hear. The. Name. Brad. Again," he panted with every thrust. "Do. You. Understand. Me?" he asked.

"Yes! Yes!" she responded, her breath heavy and shallow.

Justin continued to drive into her, his hands roughly holding her at the hips to steady her body as he fucked her.

"You're so wet for me, Mandy," he moaned. "How are you so fucking wet?" Mandy groaned in response.