Fucking after the Grand Prix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan began to stutter but gained his strength as he began "Jolene I have wanted to see your naked body from the first time I met you!"

As Jolene's free hand moved to her pussy, giving light strokes to her blonde pussy hair and rubbing herself she asked "Is that all you have thought about?" Nathan cleared his throat and in a brazen move grabbed my wife by the waist and pulled her to him. Nathan took charge as he began kissing my wife and moving his hands to her firm ass, pulling her even tighter to him.

As they broke the kiss Nathan spurted out "Shit Jolene from the first time I saw you in a short skirt I have wanted to fuck that sweet pussy of yours! I have masturbated while thinking of your pussy and I have thought of fucking you while fucking my own wife!" I think we were all shocked at this point by Nathan's confession. He was still holding my wife by the waist as her hands moved down his pants and squeezed his cock.

Jolene leaned back and smiled, "Well, well Nathan aren't you a naughty boy? Would you like to slide your cock into my pussy then? How would you fuck me? Would you fuck me doggie style? Would you fuck me on the couch like Steve? Just how would you like to fuck me?" By now my wife had a handful of Nathan's cock having lowered his pants while talking with him.

Before Nathan could say a word my wife was on her knees and had his hard cock in her mouth, swirling the head of his dick between her lips before engulfing it completely. Nathan was a quick study and as I was pulling my clothes off he too was tearing his shirt off and trying to kick his shoes off. I watched as the young man stepped out of his pants all the while my wife continued to suck on his young cock. Nathan had Jolene's head in his hands as he fucked my wife's face in long slow strokes. Jolene pulled away and with that sexy smile asked again "So Nathan, how do you want to fuck me? Fuck me now or lose me forever!"

Nathan led my wife to the couch and as he sat down he pulled her down on top of him. His hard cock slipped easily into my wife's hot pussy as he held her close. Steve, Jose and I watched as Nathan's cock slid in and out of my wife's tight pussy, their mixed juices making slurping noises with each thrust. I was naked and pulling on my cock and so was Steve, Jose was lost in confusion about what was happening. Jolene and Nathan were fucking for all they were worth as I heard my wife breathe into Nathan's ear "Fuck me Nathan, fuck me! Don't pull out just fuck me!" and with that Nathan began grunting and Jolene began taking his cum and there was quite a bit of it. We watched as Nathan filled my wife with his cum and watched as it oozed from her pussy settling on his balls. Their movement slowed as they both began breathing again, kissing and pressing against each other.

While still sitting on Nathan's lap my freshly fucked wife turned to the three of us and smiled "Well Jose what is up with you? You are still dressed, don't you want a piece of the action?" Jose kind of woke up out of a trance and in mere seconds had taken off his shirt, undone his pants and was trying to pull them off over his boots. We all broke out laughing as he fell on his ass after losing his balance. Jolene rose off of Nathan's lap and crossed the room, cum glistening on her pussy, and as she stepped over Jose she said, "I am going to clean up a little, when I get back you had better be naked and ready to fuck!" With that my wife disappeared down the hallway toward the bathroom leaving four men naked in the living room waiting for her next move.

Jose took his time removing his boots and pulling off his jeans as the three of us jeered him for being in a trance. Jose was telling us he just couldn't believe what was happening and that my wife was totally ok with all of this. I asked Jose if he ever just fucked for the sake of fucking and whether he liked it or not. Of course Jose admitted he liked fucking for fucking's sake but still did not understand my relationship with my wife. I went on to explain that Jolene loved to fuck and that before we were married my wife told me she had fucked more than one hundred other men, most just for the sake of fucking. Since I loved fucking and loved watching fucking it was natural that our relationship evolved into our mutual enjoyment of her fucking and my watching her fucking. I continued that typically Jolene chose the men she wanted to fuck and most of these men were in our tight circle of friends. With a toast of our glasses I jokingly welcomed Jose and Nathan into our circle.

Nathan and Jose were more than grateful to have been included in the circle and I asked Jose what he intended to do at this point. Jose was describing how he wanted to bend my wife over the kitchen table and fuck her from behind as we looked over his shoulder and saw Jolene standing there naked. With her long slender fingers my wife motioned for us to follow her to the kitchen. My wife had four men following her like puppies as we watched her firm tanned ass sway down the hallway to the kitchen. Allowing Jose to take the lead we filed into the kitchen to find my wife sitting on the kitchen table with her legs spread and dangling off the edge of the table. Jose slid to his knees in front of my wife's open legs and began tonguing her pussy. The three of us watched with our dicks in our hands as Jose sucked and licked my wife's blonde bush. Jolene lay back on the table and I watched as Steve moved to one side and Nathan the other to fondle and suck on her tits.

In just moments my wife was humping on Jose's face as she started another orgasm while holding Nathan and Steve's mouths to her nipples. Once Jolene had settled down she pushed the tit-sucking duo away and slid from the table, kissing Jose before turning to face the table. Jose's cock is long and thin and uncircumcised but when he approached my wife's waiting pussy his cockhead was fully exposed and ready to penetrate. In one smooth motion Jose buried his dick into Jolene's pussy while grabbing her by the hips. I watched as Jose pounded ferociously into my wife, his fingers buried into the flesh of her hips and his cock sliding easily in and out of her wet pussy. Jolene's large breasts were pushed flat against the table and with each of Jose's thrusts she would move back and forth on the table her breasts moving with their rhythm. Jose could not hold out long and with his ass tightening he began filling my wife with his cum.

Jose took his time finishing the task and when he pulled his cock from my wife's pussy there was plenty of cum oozing out and dripping down the inside of her thighs. My wife stood there for a moment, legs spread, pussy swollen, breasts flat on the table, while she gathered her breath. My view was of my wife's cum filled pussy, still open from the fucking Jose had just performed, pink lips and swollen clit, neatly trimmed blonde hair. Raising up from the table my wife turned and lifted her lithe body back onto the table, sliding so that her head was near one the edge of the table and her feet were planted at the near edge of the table. I looked down upon my lovely wife, tanned body, hard nipples, supple breasts and freshly fucked pussy. Steve moved toward the table and taking his cock in his hand slid it slowly into my wife's waiting hole.

As Steve was fucking Jolene he was holding her by her thighs, taking his time with long slow strokes into her very wet pussy. Nathan moved to the head of the table where he offered his cock to my wife. Jolene gladly accepted Nathan's cock and began sucking in earnest, her cheeks moving in and out as she wanted to suck our new fuck friend off. It seemed that Nathan and Steve had the same rhythm and at just about the same time they began speeding up their strokes. My wife was a willing participant as the two men began cumming in her, Steve in her pussy and Nathan in her mouth. Before Nathan completed dumping his load in my wife's mouth he pulled out and sent a couple of streams across her face and onto her heaving tits. Jolene reached down and scooped the cum from her chest and with her every sexy smile sucked her fingers into her mouth, licking them clean.

Steve backed out slowly letting his cock gently slide from my wife leaving a long stream of his cum from Jolene's pussy to his cock. I stood there looking at my beautiful long legged tanned wife, hair mussed up, nipples swollen, cum on her face and a pussy soaked with Jose's and Steve's loads. Jolene looked me in the eyes and with her fingers she motioned me to her cum filled pussy. As I approached the table with my cock in my hand my wife spread her pussy lips with her fingers and asked me to lick her clean. I enjoy cream pies and it didn't take a second before I was headed to her drenched pussy. Burying my face in her pussy I began licking and sucking the combined juices of Jose, Steve and my wife. As I sucked on my wife's clit I could see her back arching and her body begin shaking as I brought her to orgasm.

Sensing my wife needed a break I backed away from her well used pussy and grabbed a couple of dishtowels that I soaked in very warm water. Steve, Nathan and I rubbed my wife's body down with the wet dishtowels making sure to treat her as tenderly as we could where she had been the most used. Jolene sat up still wearing her sexy devilish smile and said she was going to take a shower. The four of us watched as my wife made her way from the kitchen to the bathroom, her long legs and firm ass disappearing into the dark hallway.

The four of us sat around the kitchen table, where an unbelievable sex act had just taken place, and discussed the events of the evening. Both Jose and Nathan were curious how often Jolene and I did something like this and I explained that it was mostly unplanned but at least several time a year. I could sense that they both wanted to know if they were ever going to be invited to play again so I basically told them that Steve was as regular as it gets because Jolene loves him in a special way. Other than that if there were an opportunity to play again when they were around then it would be possible we could repeat the night's activities. After asking them both to be discrete I asked if either of them had any questions about what had happened just moments before.

To my surprise Jose asked what it was like eating my wife's pussy full of cum, especially cum from other men. I cannot and could not fully explain the pleasure I get from eating my wife's freshly fucked pussy. It is not just the sensation, the feel and the aroma it is something more than that, especially knowing that every time I eat her cum filled pussy it sends her into an orgasm. I asked Jose and Nathan if they had ever eaten a cream pie and both young men said they had not, Nathan said he could not and Jose surprised us again by indicating he would try it if given the chance. We sat around a while longer reliving some specific events of the evening including my listening to the two young cable guys while they watched Steve playing with my wife.

After a while Jolene came back into the kitchen, still naked, but glowing with radiance from her warm shower and night of sex. Her hair was swept up off her shoulders and she was wearing fresh makeup, looking as sexy as the day I met her. Jolene asked what we were talking about and we all laughed asking her if she was for real, what did she think four naked men were talking about. My wife asked what the most interesting item was and I mentioned that Jose would like to have a cream pie as he was kind of fascinated by the thought of eating a cum soaked pussy. Jolene smiled and asked Jose if he was up to it then she could certainly fulfill his fantasy. As she said this she moved between where Jose and I were standing and started curling his black hair between her fingers.

I know the reaction I was getting as I had yet to get my rocks off tonight and it was obvious that Jose was excited as his cock was growing again. As a matter of fact I think all four of us were anticipating what might happen next. My wife sat on Jose's lap and began pinching his nipples while slipping her tongue in his mouth. By the time they broke the kiss and Jolene moved to my lap Jose was hard again and ready for action. My wife sat on my hard cock so as to push it aside as she pinched my nipples and bit on my ear. I was feeling her tits as she continued arousing me and as she spread her legs I slipped my finger into her wet pussy. I asked Jolene if she was ready for round two and she said that this time she wanted a gang bang in the bedroom, one hard cock after the other.

Jolene stood and taking me by my cock made her way to the bedroom. I glanced back to see three other hard cocks bobbing along behind us. There were already candles burning in the bedroom, obviously my wife was ready for round two. Jolene climbed on the bed, laid on her back and spread her legs, motioning me forward. Her neatly trimmed blonde pussy was catching the candlelight and inviting my hard cock in. As I met my wife I slid my cock into her waiting pussy and began kissing her as I held myself above her. To each side of us were Steve and Nathan pumping their cocks as I fucked my wife. I took slow deliberate strokes wanting the moment to last for a while, my cock moving deep into my wife's pussy and just about coming out with each stroke. Nathan moved closer first as Jolene reached out to grab his cock. Steve was next as Jolene took his cock in her other hand, her breathing now getting harder and faster as my strokes picked up speed and depth.

As my wife began her orgasm I started giving her the most I had and soon was filling her with my pent up cum, stroke after stroke. Jolene was repeating the words "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me...." with each stroke. Nathan was first to move in behind me as I withdrew my softening cock and without missing much of a beat he slipped his young cock into my wife's juicy pussy. Nathan was taking it out on Jolene's pussy with hard deep strokes while he took her nipples between his fingers and began lightly pulling and twisting them. Jolene was lost in either the same orgasm or a second orgasm as she was now grunting the words "Fuck me" over and over, almost with every breath. Nathan's hard thrusts and Jolene's vocals gave way to Nathan cumming long and loudly. I had moved to the end of the bed next to Jose and watched as globs of cum were being massaged into my wife's pussy.

As Nathan was rolling off my wife Steve was taking his place, hard cock in hand. Jolene was still panting when Steve slowly slid his dick into her and began a similar rhythm as Nathan's, including the pinching and pulling of my wife's nipples. Jose was mesmerized at the amount of cum in my wife's pussy as Steve spent himself in just a few strokes, leaving my wife's pussy wide open and covered with cum. This was a turning point for Jose as he moved forward toward my wife who was smiling and asking Jose if he wanted to fuck her or eat her. Jose wasted no time in moving between her legs and telling her to feel her pussy while he jacked off on her. Jolene moved her hands to her soaked pussy and as she brought herself to an orgasm in front of four naked men Jose pumped his load over her blonde pubic hair, wet pussy and lower stomach.

There was Jose poised above my wife, his cock in his hand, my wife covered with cum. There was no need to prompt him because in a New York minute his face was buried in my wife's pussy, lapping the cum and sucking it out of her. The effect was not lost on Jolene as she again began panting and grabbed Jose by the head holding him tight to her cum soaked pussy. Jose kept at it while my wife thrashed on the bed and only after Jolene pushed his head away did he quit licking her pussy. Jose sat back, his cock still hard and a smile on his face. The three of us men asked what he thought and he smiled even bigger while telling us he was hooked and couldn't wait to eat a cream pie in his own wife's pussy.

Jolene was a mess again and asked to be left alone for a while to rest. The four of us retreated to the living room where we all had one more drink for the night while toasting the various scenes we had either participated in or witnessed. We all agreed that watching Jose eat my wife's pussy was possibly one of the highlights of the evening. One at a time, Nathan first, then Jose dressed and prepared to leave. They both wanted to say good night to my wife but when we opened the door she was sleeping, spread naked across the bed. Not wanting to wake her up we closed the door and said good-bye to Jose and Nathan, closing one of the most eventful nights my wife and I had enjoyed.

Steve and I sat in the living room for a while discussing the evening and wondering how the next party would go when Nathan, Jose and their wives were partying with Jolene and I. Steve speculated that both of these young men would try to jump into my wife's pussy again and I agreed, mentioning it was ok with me if it was ok with Jolene. We both decided to hit the sack as daylight was only hours away. We slowly opened the door to the bedroom and each of us slipped quietly into bed alongside my beautiful wife. The night was over for all of us but morning would soon arrive, and that was another event in itself.

12