All Comments on 'Fucking Claire with her Panties'

by claire2014

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG

Claire, Claire, Claire, I am in LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh yessss!!

this is a dream come true, claire!! what daddy wouldn't give to be able to fuck you like that!! i was soooo hard and dripping as i listened to your story, your voice is soooo enticing, and when you cum i can't help but shoot my warm spunk everywhere!! you drained me completely like only your audios can...

mmmmmmn, one of your best, Babygirl!! i LOVE it!! 5 glorious stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You amazing sexy slutty girl

Yes Clair I want you now and always, you make this daddy so happy!!!!

Ste676Ste676about 9 years ago
5 Stars for CLAIRE

Another seductive recording by Claire. Beautiful voice, soft and sexy. I'm so glad that you are back, Claire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
IF...

you listen to an audio vote on it...i'm sure the authors would love to know how you feel...i know i would if i was a submitter. it's easy to "drop by" listen and love an audio and, let's face it, "get off," but take a minute and show the authors that you enjoy their work.

i'm sure more then four of us have listened to claire's newest piece in the past few days...and loved it...so why not vote?? it's easy and it means so much to the authors who make our days a little more exciting and easier to bear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I was there

You make me so horny. Your sweet voice saying such fucking sexy things. You are absolutely sensational.

Thankyou again

Scott

phil1153phil1153about 9 years ago
Love it

Claire, I just can't get enough of your audio's. My cock gets so hard it aches as you slowly build up to make me climax. I absolutely love you to talk in that Sexy voice about your cunt and your panties, and how you would love your daddy to use you.

Please keep writing baby girl and Daddy will keep on cuming!!

Your the best baby

Daddy

Lgv_loverLgv_loverabout 9 years ago
Panty talk

Another brilliant story. It would be nice to hear more about what kind of panties you like to wear, if you're ever looking for a new area to explore. I'm sure your fans would love to hear about that.

Thank you again, Claire. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Happy you are back

Husband and I are really happy and excited you returned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a little louder?

I struggled to hear your sexy voice on this one claire. I love all your audios. And even though I did struggle with this I enjoyed it very much! Keep up the good audios. You're like no other! The way you dont narrate the story but make it feel like your attention is solely on your 'daddy' / listener. Certainly drives me crazy!. Cant wait for your next submission. Just hope I can hear you clearer.

LeCoachLeCoachabout 9 years ago
Hi Claire!

I love your new story and I generally love everything you do but somehow you need to improve the aural quality of your recordings. It seems the backround noise increases when you speak. I'm no expert and I don't know how you make the recordings but the content is really sexy but it would be more effective if the sound was clearer. Looking forward to your next story! Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Poor sound quality

Gave the story a poor grade based on the poor sound quality. Tough to hear most of the story. Lots of background noise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why would she post any more?

Why would this girl post any more stuff, with all those tight-ass dudes moaning about sound quality and background noises and so on? Instead of moaning, why don't you encourage her and offer a couple of compliments from time to time, huh? In fact my own view is that Claire's posts are the hottest on literotica. I'm just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I hope Claire does another sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gangbang audio?

I love to fuck Claire's lovely fuckhole. Would Claire ever do a gangbang audio story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ANOTHER AUDIO?? GANGBANG AUDIO??

I hope Claire does this. I love the cunt word!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Daddy loves Claire

Just like a fine wine Claire baby girl. Your stories just get better. Come back to us soon Claire we all miss and want you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Claire I can't stop

phil1153phil1153about 8 years ago
Fucking you with your Panties!!

Claire your stories are one of my real pleasures. I think all your stories are just brill, but I just keep coming back to this one which is really outstanding!! Just love to hear your super sexy voice talk about your cunt, your fuckhole and combine that with my panty fetish and Daddy taboo it's a guaranteed cum recording.

This is my second comment on this particular story but god it's twice as good as any other audio I've heard on literotica! and one of your best baby.

XxxxDaddyxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perhaps the best of all!

I loved this one soo much. I came so hard thinking about my cock deep inside your sweet fuck-hole with your sexy panties wrapped around it. I am completely in lust with you Claire. Thank you so much for all your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor recording

Can't hear a word because of background noise.3*

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

Very sexy audio. I love this stuff. Please more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous