All Comments on 'Fucking Helen'

by melsdad

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
weird

needs a little more explanation about why she let it happen

DoradoDoradoover 18 years ago
good

I liked this story. I find it plausible, which makes it more interesting. thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's funny how lust can rule your brain!!

When you first take a lover the lust is so damn high and the sexual feeling between the two loves is so unbelievable that you risk a great deal to have sex with him/her. That lust sadly to say doesn't stay with most of us over the life of a marriage. Sadly it's seems to pass with an afair too, only for some reason not quiet as fast. I guess it's the thrill of new pussy or cock that seems to drive us to do things like you did in your story. I can remeber doing something simular to a man I had an affair with in her kitchen while my husband and his wife were in the next room setting up the card table and getting chairs. It was the greatest sex I ever had with him. The excitment and thrill of being caught was tremonduos. My husband would have killed my lover if his wife didn't beat him to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
STORY SUCKED,ENOUGH SAID

I think that the woman that wrote the last comment is nothing but a whore just like the one in the story. You should both be shot.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Great

What a fantasy! Too bad that in real life it could never happen? But perhaps....your wife and her husband were doing the same thing in the other room after they sent the kids outside to play? And maybe he knocked your wifey up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
?

bullshitting

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot Story

It's a story... a hot story... I don't understand why some of the readers here have to try to make some real life situation out of it when it's just a good hot fucking story with a hot little woman... for a shorter story I thought it was pretty damn good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A SECRET FUCK

GREAT STORY LOVE EVERY BIT OFIT I COULD HAVE BEEN PART OF THIS STORY. AS I TO HAVE HAD SUCH A LADY BEING JUST THIS WAY

FANTASTIC,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I can see how that could happen

The story was engaging and nicely told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
THIS SHIT SUCKED BALLS

wtf was that ill tell you crap cheating isnt good its fucking horrible ass shit and that lady who cheated stay loyal u fuckn slut

shaunreaghshaunreaghover 16 years ago
Sexual happenstance is hot

To me this sort of thing is about as erotic as it gets. No-one expects it yet BOOM, it's there, hormones howling, and suddenly you're toast. What I don't get, is why people - and there are some in evidence here - who believe marriage is sacrosanct, read this sort of thing through to the end. Don't they know they'll simply be upset? As my grandpoppy used to say about anger: If it don't serve you, avoid.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
she asked me to give her a massage.

at that point I stopped reading. No way with her husband available would she ask another man for a massage and go alone to the bedroom. Therefore, I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Better than a 1,

It does have flaws, but this DWornock person is a fucking idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just another cheating

whore. Not worth the time it took to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very lovely erotic story (short, sweet, erotic, romantic): i gaveit a 5- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

According to some comments it is not realistic, does not make sense, etc.

That does not matter. The story has to spark our imagination. As long as our imagination can follow the story line in general & the sex scene in particular, the author's efforts were not in vain!

In this case, i would argue the author has done a very good job. He/she has managed to tell us quite a lot on less than a page.

The fact that her hubby and his wife are in the next room adds to the thrill they are experiencing!

I love stories where otherwise decent and sane people do wild & crazy things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wish

Wish someone fuck my wife like this..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really hope

Her husband not only finds out, but that he is a Navy Seal or special warfare operator and uses all his specops training on the both of you. Thaf would be a fitting endi g to both of you messing around

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another whore gets with husband's supposed friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whilst...??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermelsdad@melsdad
47 Followers
In my 70's retired live alone wank a lot A real voyuer like to talk about fantasies enjoy literotica and voyuerweb