All Comments on 'Fucking Sam's Sister in a Snowstorm'

by Paul_Chance

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
TallManReinventedTallManReinvented7 months ago

Bravo. Nice one, Paul. I don't usually see a lot of intelligent conversation in these erotic stories, and it enabled you to slow it down and NOT make it a wham bam tale. We all make mistakes of spelling and grammar, so we have to be open minded about those. Just one word I will mention - Discrete should read Discreet; they are not interchangeable. Now I'll check out your other stories...

Paul_ChancePaul_Chance7 months agoAuthor

@TallmanReinvented - Thanks for the feedback. That one is on me, it slipped by in the proof reading. Glad you liked the story!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto687 months ago

Loved the story. Stories like this, are a fairy tail. And they lived happily ever after. Thanks

Mango2021Mango20217 months ago

Needs a part 11

sp9983sp99837 months ago

Waiting on the next part.

Paul_ChancePaul_Chance7 months agoAuthor

@1lovetophoto68 Thanks for your feedback. Definitely, like all erotic fiction, contains significant elements of well, fiction.

Paul_ChancePaul_Chance7 months agoAuthor

@sp9983 and @Mango21 Thanks for the feedback. I enjoyed writing the two characters and as an author, I suspect they have a few more stories to tell us. I'm glad you enjoyed the tale!

cursrahcursrah7 months ago

more of this story please.

Paul_ChancePaul_Chance7 months agoAuthor

@cursrah - Thanks for the feedback!

ausrabbausrabb7 months ago

well written is it true?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story! Wild yet sensually erotic at the same time. Would love to see it continue but I could also see you wanting to leave it at that

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was awesome! Well written, but also HAF. This story was great as a standalone, but should you ever decide to further the adventures of Kelsey and Sam, a confession from Kelsey about being the one holding Mom's leash would be hot. But again, it doesn't necessarily need more story. It's still a 5/5.

Dewey Cheatham

Paul_ChancePaul_Chance7 months agoAuthor

@ausrab - no truth in the story, it's a work of fiction.

Anonymous - Glad you liked it! Yeah, that is always something I wrestle with as an author - should there be a sequel. Sometimes a sequel naturally flows out, Other times I think it's best that the story stands alone.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story.....It does seem to beg for a sequel.....uh...Please!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this story. Hoping for another part at least and maybe more. Only comment is she said she was on the pill so why worry so much about condoms?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

cowboy style? You mean cowgirl?

Slave19941994Slave199419947 months ago

Can you write a porn story about Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade and Cassie Cage naked porn incest family from Mortal kombat?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is what I seek on Literotica! Excellent story. You’ve got to peruse through a lot of dreck to reach high quality writing but stories like this make it worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story and a "Beautiful Statement"!!!!!!

"He took each of her ass cheeks in hand and held her as he ate her. His tongue slowly penetrated her, deeper and deeper, opening her up." This is one of the most delicate and delicious things a man can to for a lady as she fingers herself to orgasm over and over is insert his pointed tongue inside her contracting ass! OMG this is 5 rating good!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, has to be one of my favorites. I have a younger sister, that I have fantasies of fucking. It probably will never happen, but it makes for an enjoyable self satisfaction session. By the way I am 75 and she is 57, both married, I get no pussy at home, not certain about her sex life. Thanks again for an excellent story. Please keep up the good work!!!

TxflgatorTxflgator7 months ago

Wonderful story. Very well written.

Can't wait too read more of your stories...

Moxie86Moxie867 months ago

I'm a big fan of incest stories, but this one would have been fantastic regardless of the brother sister dynamic. Well written, mature, very sexy and sensual. I read your comment about sequels, and as much as I'd love to see Sam and Kelsey get together permanently in a sequel, I can also see how this story is perfect right where it is. There is an ethereal beauty to being locked away from the world in a snowstorm, particularly with a man that fucks like Sam does.

Paul_ChancePaul_Chance7 months agoAuthor

@Moxie86 and @Txflgator Thanks! I'm glad you liked it and I enjoy the feedback.

To the assorted folks who commented Anonymously - thanks for reading my tale, commenting, and providing feedback. I appreciate it (as do most authors here).

And, good catch - I accidentally tagged in "cowboy" where I meant "cowgirl". My mistake!

Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

she is on the pill and has plan B as well so why the condoms? Fill her pussy with cum and knock her up.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan7 months ago

Sorry, but you lost my interest when you made sure that the master bedroom had a stash of marijuana in it. But even before that, I was getting sick of the "brother" references used over and over ad nauseum in the Kelsey's dialog. For example:

"Well, you won't be the only one masturbating like a mad monkey brother."

Sisters are going to have a pet name that they use when addressing their brother or else they will call him by his first name. Next time create something more natural and realistic. We are already well aware that they're siblings so stop dropping reminders in the freaking dialog. You ruined your own story. 😒 1/5

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Great story, would have been the same without the incest. A sequel? That's up to you. Yes, it would be good to see how they navigate through their now different family dynamic but given their open lifestyles nothing they could not surpass especially if in open marriages.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

one of the best I've read; good writing, good story construction, a huge turn on

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story and I like the comment that I have copy / pasted from another commenter. It is, "This is one of the most delicate and delicious things a man can to for a lady as she fingers herself to orgasm over and over is insert his pointed tongue inside her contracting ass! OMG this is 5 rating good!" That commenter is well versed in pleasing women, I have done that for my wife for several years. It feels great when she is squeezing my slick, wet, and pointed tongue that is as deep inside her as possible, over and over with her rhythmically contracting anus as she gets off fingering her hard clit.

fuze33fuze336 months ago

So what happened between them? In the beginning it says he’s lying in bed guilty about what happened then the story starts.

Paul_ChancePaul_Chance6 months agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone for their feedback. I'm glad you read and enjoyed my tale.

@Frankie1952 I was trying to capture two things with the condom related scenes. First, I wanted to show that both characters took birthcontrol seriously and responsibility, with each taking some degree of agency over it. Second, I wanted to capture the humorous things that happens when lust and responsibility intersect.

@ScottishTexan Thanks for your feedback. For what it's worth, I know people whose pet name for their siblings is brother and sister or big brother/big sister. How people refer to each other, whether they use pet names, nicknames, or other forms of address varies greatly by family and culture. Sorry it grated on you.

@Ravey19 Thanks for your feedback. Yeah, I think if there is a sequel to this piece in my imagination, it'll deal with how they interact when the storm releases them and they return to their "normal" lives. There might be a good story down in there.

@anonymous thanks for the read! Glad you liked it.

@daveisqute Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

@fuse33 What I was trying to capture there was that their entry into a sexual relationship is not without an awareness of the taboo nature of it. Like a lot of things in life, we might do them, we might enjoy them, but the guilt (for violating the taboos) rides with them and arises at unexpected times and in unexpected ways.

Once again, my sincere thanks to everyone who provided feedback - good, bad, or indifferent. Feedback matters and as one of the many authors here, your providing that feedback is greatly appreciated and invaluable.

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMinded6 months ago

For readers who look at the dalliance of going lightly over into the taboo of incest as truly erotic, this was a noble offering. To Paul, as you state in your post of what you were attempting to accomplish, YES!, you did make your noble responsible actions point. Here's hoping for that sequel that shows how society may be changing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So will there be a sequel/follow-on?

Paul_ChancePaul_Chance6 months agoAuthor

@OpenToOpenMinded - Thanks for the wonderful comment. I'm glad you liked the tale.

@anonymous - I haven't yet decided whether or not to write the follow-on/sequel. I've got some ideas for the characters turning around in my brain, but nothing has solidified yet.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent, please continue

Paul_ChancePaul_Chance6 months agoAuthor

@anonymous Thanks for the comment - glad you liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful story, I think it needs to go on truly a great read worth more the the five stars that I can give it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaul_Chance@Paul_Chance
Possessed with a vivid imagination and a love of the written word. Friendly, outgoing and drama free.