Fulfilling the Prerequisites Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,083 Followers

As Jenn starts kissing Mokie's toes, you address Jason. "Jason, do you want to explain to Mokie how the rest of the semester is going to go for her?"

Nodding in resignation, Jason explains. "Mokie, you do not have to worry about attending class anymore. I am going to see to it that you pass with flying colors, and the the mistake the registrar made will not be found. You can anticipate that graduating with honors, as you would have anyway."

"What else?" you ask.

"Jenn is going to cover rent and utilities for the rest of the semester, and be your slave until the two of you move out. You can use her to clean, run errands, sexual purposes...whatever you like."

"Hmph! How the tables have turned," Mokie says. This had all been explained to her in the car ride, but it felt great to hear it come from Jason.

"Get that tongue between those toes, whore!" she yells at Jenn.

Jenn sinks her tongue deep into the crevices of Mokie's feet.

"And what happens if Mokie is displeased at all?" you ask Jason.

"You will bring the confession we unknowingly made on tape to the police. But don't worry, we are going to abide by these guidelines. You have enough on tape to send us to prison for sure."

After Jenn finishes unlocking the heels, Mokie, in a moment of fully recognizing her power, bends over and held her head to the ground. "Get your ass in the air, cunt!"

Jenn pulls her knees up to her chest, raising her ass in the air for Mokie. Mokie steps behind her, flips up her skirt and yanks her panties down to her knees, exposing her asshole. She lifts her heel to her asshole and inserts the tip.

"Fuck!" Jenn screams.

"Fuck you, bitch," Mokie replies. "After all you did to me, you better not ask for mercy."

Then, in one fast motion, Mokie jams the heel all the way in Jenn's asshole.

"Aaiiiiieeeeeee!" Jen wails, tears already starting down her cheeks. It felt like a nail had just been hammered up her asshole.

Mokie removed her foot, leaving the heel lodged in Jenn's butt, and then returns to your side. "I will be back later tonight. I expect that when I return, you will be lying where you are now, with that heel still lodged in your ass. If you are not in this position, there will be hell to pay," Mokie snarls. It is not a convincing tone, but the subject matter was grave, and Jenn knew the potential repercussions of disobeying.

She sobbed her response, tears dampening her cheeks. "Yes, mistress."

"Very good," Mokie says, taking your arm in her own. "Let's get out of here." She kisses you on the cheek.

"Let's," you say.

In the hallway, you start making your way to the elevators. "Are you really coming back tonight?" you ask.

"Hell no!" Mokie laughs. "That bitch is going to lie there until morning!"

You share a laugh, reveling in schadenfreude. Your eyes make contact again, and the laughter slows to a halt.

"I have a confession to make," Mokie says. "I hope it won't change this thing we have going here."

"Go on," you answer nervously, not able to imagine anything that might turn you off to her after what you have witnessed so far.

"I....ummm...." she stalls. "I....I don't even know your name."

You bend backwards, staring towards the ceiling as you let out a deep belly laugh.

"I thought that might be the case," you say, her feline eyes pleading for forgivess.

"Its..."

abob1
abob1
1,083 Followers