All Comments on 'Fulfillment'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RedSatinMadamAlphaRedSatinMadamAlphaover 12 years ago
Wonderfull

Beautiful and sensual. Looking forward to more. I did have some trouble keeping up with which couple was where or doing what. Perhaps it was just my train of thought.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
So happy to see your name as author among today's "Latest Stories"

Rich with possibilities for the unfolding story, this chapter reminded me of "A Midsummer Night's Dream." The scenes of all the lovers at different points in their relationships intermingle deliciously. In contrast to all the violence that the pack survived in the last tale, the dreamy mood of the three-day festival is gentle and seductive. The low notes of the imprisoned captive remind us that the festival is a time apart from the usual rigors of pack life.

It can't be easy holding that many pairs of lovers afloat in a story, but I had no trouble keeping them straight in my mind.

I can't wait for more.

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
celebration time

outstanding very enjoyable new story thank you for posting looking forward to your next post

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
The Pack is Back

Just today found this story. Now I don't even remember how. I got so excited about Wyeth Pack continuing on. I think I like the fact that Emmitt and Lyssa are for now in the background. You had introduced us to all of the Wyeth "children". That we are getting to more about them is exciting.

The scene between Roland and Madeline was your very best by far. Madi said it best "he wasn't telling her what to do rather what he wanted her to do". Nathan being so sweet to Joanna. Whether it's the way he is or because of what she's been through, either way is ok w/me. And I've barley touched on everything going on.

So glad to see you back and excited about the new story which I can already say is a big success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

love the story but had serious trouble keeping track of which dialogue belonged to each couple...maybe on the next chapter try to distinguish them better?

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago

Those sweet scenes of the new family contrasted nicely with the mating behaviors of the rest of the pack. In a few months there may be other new family moments. I did get confused a little when the scenes changes abruptly without warning.

pmpktypmpktyover 12 years ago
I liked this

but I agree with a previous statement. The dialogue changes so quickly that it takes a minute to keep track of it and then we are on to someone else. Is it possible to a line or some sort of divider in for us?

wickedmommywickedmommyover 12 years ago
WE WANT MORE

I just want to tell you that if you put all three of these series into a book form that it would sell. Really sell! I have told three of my friends about your stories and now they are reading them too. They weren't even reading on the site. They are now. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I really enjoy this story

I am so glad that I come late to this story and can read all installments at one time. Thank you for great entertainment. Ganna

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Change of scenes

This comment is bit late but hopefully helps you with future storis. While I love your stories it is difficult sometimes to understand when you switch from one scene to another. Maybe put asterisk *** between the scenes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
POV confusion

I like knowing what's going on in the pack but changing perspectives so quickly gets confusing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous