Full Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, I was savoring the comparison of having sex with Cindy and Michelle – Cindy was a robust, energetic lover, whereas Michelle had been more subtle and sensual. Cindy was a bit larger, and more muscular, than Michelle; and, whereas with Michelle, I had almost always felt like I was 'in control' of our lovemaking, Cindy was much more assertive, and I found myself responding to her movements more than I had with Michelle. Michelle had a tighter pussy, but Cindy just seemed to engulf me inside herself. Not remotely that one was a better, or hotter lover than the other one, but their different bodies, and their different moves, made sex with each of them utterly unique, and exciting in their own way.

I managed to stay hard for a long time while Cindy and I fucked happily away. It had been a long time since I'd shot multiple loads in 24 hours, much less stayed hard for as long as I was, but evidently, my long layoff had left me with some pent-up sexual energy and stamina. I felt my cockhead reaching deep inside her, probing the deepest corners of her vagina, as she continued to squeeze my rod with her cunt-muscles, and her pubic bone ground against mine.

On and on we mated, leisurely, sensuously, unconscious of the passage of time. I was unaware of anything except my erection plunging in and out of Cindy, and the warm, buzzing glow she was generating in my cock. It seemed I could stay hard forever, if only I could keep fucking Cindy, who wore a dreamy smile as we undulated on and on in intercourse.

At last, Cindy began to breathe heavily, and her happy purring transformed into something more like urgent moans and groans. She increased her tempo, and soon her hips were virtually a blur as she ground them furiously on my cock. For a long time, I had stayed at an arousal level just below 'I-could-come-anytime-now', but her vigorous gyrations on my cock pushed me quickly over the orgasmic edge.

"Cindy," I groaned, "I'm gonna – AAUUGGHH!!" And with a loud orgasmic grunt, I emptied my balls into her once more, sending thick white ropes of my cum into her.

When Cindy felt my orgasm burst inside herself, she surrendered to her own climax. "Ooohhh, YESSS!!" she cried. "You're filling me up again! Shoot your cum into me! Yes! I'm coming, and you're coming in me. Oh, god yes!"

It seemed like we were coming for hours, our bodies twitching and quivering and writhing against each other as wave after orgasmic wave washed over us, seeming to meld us into a single erotic entity. When the last wave finally crested and broke, Cindy collapsed on top of me. For a long time, we were both gasping for breath as we came down from our incredible mutual climax. My penis stayed semi-hard inside her, and she continued sliding her breasts sensually against my chest, for a long time; neither of us could bear to break our deep erotic connection. At last, my penis slipped out of her, and she rolled off me onto the bed.

My head spun with the thought that I'd just had sex with Cindy again, four decades after the last time we'd fucked. Obviously, we'd both learned a lot since the wonder of those first days of sexual initiation. Before I'd met Cindy the day before, I'd only ever had sex with two women, and that was just as true now, after spending an incredibly erotic night and morning with her. Could it all be a huge coincidence, or. . .? I just didn't know what to think.

Cindy brought me back to reality. "You, sir," she said to me, "are a fantastic lover. That might have been the best sex I've ever had."

"Speak for yourself," I said, grinning back. "A little different than those first few times, years ago, eh?"

She laughed her hearty laugh again. "You think we've gotten a little better at it?"

"Just a little, maybe."

*****

We gathered our clothes and got dressed, then strolled back down to the beach and along the shore into town, where both our cars were still parked.

As we walked, we tried to make sense of the events of the past 24 hours – our 'coincidental' encounter in the parking lot, my 'voice' and Cindy's dream, hours of mind-blowing sex.

"What do you make of it all?" I asked Cindy.

"I don't know what to make of it," she admitted. "It's the strangest thing I've ever encountered. Except the sex; that wasn't strange at all; just wonderful."

"Do you think we could really do it? Get married, I mean?"

"It just seems crazy to talk about. I mean, we've just met each other for the first time in 40 years, and you're just two years removed from a wonderful marriage to your wife that spanned most of that time."

"I know. But in some ways, it's like we never left – so much of how you are is still just utterly familiar to me, even though we've been apart for so long."

"I've felt that, too; sometimes, it's like we were never apart. I'm certainly willing to explore marriage with you. And the sex is definitely good enough to keep me interested. But let's not be hasty, OK? I mean, if 'Michelle' is right, it's all good, even if we take our time getting there. Right?"

"Right you are, my dear."

*****

We walked into town and caught breakfast at a local coffee shop. Then we took Cindy's car back to her house, and she joined me at the cottage for a few more days of hot sex, which were no less wonderful than the first one. I cashed out from the cottage, and spent the rest of my vacation with Cindy at her house. I got to meet her daughters, who were giving their mother no end of innuendo-laden teasing. Apparently, this was a side of their mother that they hadn't seen much of before. At the end of the week, I returned home, but we've spent weekends together, at her house or mine, ever since. And even as different as she is from their mother, my kids really like her, too.

I'm thinking, though, that it's time to finish what we started, and the next time I see her, I'm going to ask her to marry me, and throw her life in with mine. Of course, it wouldn't be the same thing, but I'd love to give Cindy a notion of what it might have been like if we'd stayed together, all those years ago. And bring my own sexual history 'back to where it all began'. Full circle, indeed.