Full Figured Chic Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

He looked up at his mother. Her eyes were filled with warmth and love. He felt again, as he always did that she loved him so much and that she had lost none of her strength, dignity and lucidity.

"Mother I'm developing real feelings for her. If I trade her for my sanity, I am worried that the deprivation will drive me mad."

"I have the clippings and her hair... I am almost ready to cast the spell that will call him to us. Once you sleep with her..."

"Don't you see that if I sleep with her I won't want to get rid of her? Can't her hear me when I tell you that no woman has ever had this effect on me before? I am afraid that if I lose her, I will go mad and that if I keep her close to me I will go mad."

He mother flew to his side and knelt down. She looked up into his eyes in earnest. "Darling, it's the madness talking now. You've only known her for twenty-four hours. She is beautiful, yes, but you've not spoken more than one hundred words to her. How can you have these kinds of feelings? It's not rational, so you understand when I tell you that?"

Jay stared at his mother. What she said made sense, and he could see where she was coming from. Of course his feelings were ridiculous. No one falls for someone this fast. There was no other explanation than his own impending madness to explain how he could feel this strongly this fast for a complete stranger.

Yet, the designs; She was affecting him deep within. He looked away from his mother and around the room again. This was easily and by far the greatest work he'd ever produced. And he had to admit that was Sasha. She had this affect on him.

"The work mother, she pulls the very best work out of me. It's almost as if she WERE my muse.

She is causing something wonderful in me to grow wet wings, spread them and take off. I want to have her here for the remainder of the collection. I can't let anything jeopardize that."

Jay saw the relief flood through his mother's eyes. She seemed to be comforted by what he was saying, as if he'd come to his senses again. He looked at her with love. Really, they only had each other. Greg was on his side, but everyone else was a stranger, despite that fact that he was surrounded by people all the time. He still felt isolated and alone. His mother was all he had. She was his flesh and blood and she'd suffered so much. All she wanted was the best for him.

"I understand sweetheart, but you have to have see that there is no one else we can get to do this, and someone needs to do it. Please promise me that you won't throw the idea out entirely. That you will hold on to it and keep it there as a possibility."

Jay smiled at her, loving the way she looked so calm when they spoke like this. It occurred to him for a brief moment that they were really just mad together, the two of them, as crazy as each other. But he knew that wasn't' the case. As bizarre as their story was, he knew neither of them were crazy.

Yet.

"I promise mother. Now you have to go and leave me alone here. Somehow I will have to get Greg to fix this problem. And do me a favour -- stay away from Sasha. I need her later tonight and I don't need to have you freaking her out and making her cry."

She smiled. "Not today anyway. I will leave her alone." and stood and left the room, gently closing the door behind her.

Jay sat still for a few moments, thinking about the look in Sasha's eye when she had stood up to him. He didn't know why he felt this way about her. Greg knew when he saw her that she would affect both of them and be the perfect muse for their work, but even Greg couldn't have known she would make this big a difference.

The truth was- Sasha drove Jay to the ideas. She made the ideas come forth. That was where his attraction to her lay. He wanted those ideas to pour out of him always, and for some reason Sasha touched a place deep inside of him that he'd never been near before. He's never felt like this before, even with women he'd been in love with, even with women who'd inspired some of his greatest collections. It made no sense, and it could not be explained but that was always the case with the muse. They descended and played havoc with the soul. That was all there was to it.

He had no way of telling his mother that. No one could really understand how this drive ran except for himself. But he knew it wasn't madness and he knew somehow he would have to find a way to release himself from this curse and keep Sasha in his life.

But that was tomorrow's problem.

Jay jumped up and ran to his desk, images of elegantly clothed plus sized women floating in and out of his mind. Desperate to confine as many of them as he could he sat at his desk urgently pushing the pen around, letting the fever take him over again.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
12