Full Figured Chic Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

Now, in the dark, with Jay's heavy breathing next to her, his arm over her body cupping one breast, she gathered her thoughts. She fought the urge to create dreams of happily ever after for the two of them. Jay was in the midst of a difficult project, and his feelings would be inflated and dramatised to match the intensity of the situation they both found themselves in.

She had to remember it was her job to inspire him, not weight him down with ideas of forever and the two of them and one should between two.

They were so close, she feared he could feel them in her and she would kill the muse if she burdened him with these kinds' ideas. Questions – even silent ones – about their future were not what was necessary now.

Sasha worked through this, planning her sweet support the next day, working through her actions to be sure he wouldn't feel burdened to spend time with her or look after her. She wanted to do everything she could to support him, and part of that would be making sure he was free, and felt no obligation to watch out for her feelings. A twisted knot formed inside of her, but she fought it down, deep into her own emotional recesses, to be sure it wouldn't affect her conscious mind and impinge on Jay's day.

"Sasha?"

Sasha turned her head toward Jay. "Yes darling, I'm here."

"Sasha?"

Sasha rolled to her side, pulling his arm further over her body. She stoked his face as he lay facing her, softly so he could feel her beside him.

"Sasha?" he said a third time. And she realised, looking at his face, that he was asleep. Jay was talking in his sleep.

"I'm here my sweetheart." she said softly, wanting to appease him, bring him to a gentle realization that didn't wake him up.

"He can't take us. Not now. We have it now. He can't take it away."

"No darling, no one will take it away." if he was dreaming like this in a semi peaceful state, she wondered how fevered his bad dreams must be. She hoped he could hear her, and hear her soothing voice, so that perhaps she could spare him the violent nature of this dream.

He didn't say another word, but Sasha was troubled by the nature of what he had to say. He seemed to know her and at the same time he was taking about things she didn't understand and couldn't really understand. Because her name was involved it felt natural that she should know what he meant.

Sasha finally fell asleep, her mind exhaustedly working on all the strange unsolved problems.

Sasha sat upright. The room had the half light of an early morning dusk bleeding through the windows that looked out on to the larger part of the warehouse. It was eerily quiet, early in the day, but something had woken her. Her heart pounded.

"God, NO!"

It was jay's voice. Instinctively she turned to his side of the bed they shared to see that he had gone. His voice seemed to come from his office. To Sasha, the cry seemed laced with horror. She strained in the bed to listen for more, and soon picked up muffled sounds coming from the office, but no more loud cries. Instinctively, Sasha leapt out of bed. She grabbed her robe and ran for Jay's office.

Without knocking, she burst in through the open door. Sasha gasped.

The entire room had been ransacked.

Materials were shredded, as though they'd been cut with knives, papers were torn and scattered everywhere. At first observation, the room looked like a garbage dump, piles of strewn torn papers all over the place, pictures tattered and half ripped off walls and shards of material draped over broken mannequins.

But the most frightening thing was Jay.

Sitting at his work desk, Jay was rigid. He gripped the front edge of it so tightly that she thought he could have broken a piece of it off in his hands. He stared down at it, his jaw line set, a vein in his temple throbbing. He looked as though he were hanging on to something for dear life, as if devils in the room closed in on him, sucking the life force out of him.

As she watched she could see him pushing it away. He gripped the table, clinging to what almost looked like his sanity.

Sasha ran to him. She put her hand on him to try to comfort him, to give him a measure of security and safety. She wanted to hold him tight and ward of whatever evils were trying to climb into his mind as she watched.

But it was as though he couldn't feel her. The rigidity in his muscles wouldn't relax and she couldn't reach into him where he was.

Sasha let him go and ran to the door and called out for Greg. She screamed his name several times and then ran back to Jay. He still gripped the table, in the same manner he had when she first entered the room.

Confusion filled Sasha's mind. She didn't know what to do and she wasn't sure what to draw on to help him in this most terrible moment. She leaned down and tried to speak into his ear, close, like a whisper, to seduce him with everything inside of her away from where he was trapped.

"Jay. It's ok. I'm here. Come out and talk to me."

There was no response as fear started to rise up in Sasha. Where was Greg? She could have killed him.

"Talk to me Jay. Please talk to me."

But still he sat rigid, holding on to the desk as if everything inside of him were willing him to remain a part of the world.

Sasha ran to the door again, and called out Greg's name.

"Greg. Please. It's an emergency." She turned to look at Jay. As she did, she spotted the telephone on Jay's desk. She could Ring Greg, if he couldn't hear her.

Running to the telephone, she pressed every button, not knowing which Greg's room was. She could hear her voice in the open warehouse outside, calling through the loud speakers.

"Greg. Come to Jay's office. It's an emergency." Everyone in the building would have heard her now, but that only meant Jay's mother as well. Sasha didn't care at this point if she was in the room.

As she hung up, she spotted a small warm blanket slumped over the couch in the far corner. She raced for it, bringing it over to Jay to warm him and try anything she could to bring him back to the real world.

Suddenly Greg appeared in the doorway, having gotten dressed in a flash. "Oh my god! What is this? What has happened?"

Relief flooded through Sasha as she saw him standing at the door. "I think we need a doctor. Jay hasn't moved since I came into the room. And I don't know what's happened here!" She swept one hand to indicate the state of the room; the other held him tight, the blanket around him. Still Jay hadn't moved.

Greg ran for the phone and dialled a number right away, barking directions to the warehouse into it. He slammed the phone down fast.

"I called an ambulance. They're on their way." He ran to where she stood behind Jay. Sasha stepped back to let him get to his friend. Greg Pulled Jay back, prying his fingers off the desk; Jay stared directly in front of him as if he were in a coma with his eyes open. Sasha cried out, and buried her face in her hands.

"He's in shock. He obviously came in here and found the room like this." Greg was obviously thinking on his feet. "The ambulance will be here soon."

"Oh my god... What has happened?"

Sasha spun around to see Jay's mother running through the door toward Jay. Sasha grabbed her just before she got to him.

"Mrs Miles, we've called an ambulance. Don't touch Jay. We're not sure what has happened to him, but we think he may be in shock. Please try very hard to remain calm."

But the old woman couldn't. She lapsed into hysterics immediately screaming out that this is the family curse and that Jay had been attacked from beyond the grave.

"Get her out of here." Greg spat angrily at Sasha.

At that moment they heard pounding on the door below.

"Come with me, Mrs Miles. We are going to let the ambulance officers in, and Jay is going to be ok. But you have to stay calm. You help no one if you get this upset."

Jay's mother didn't want to be headed out of the room, but Sasha held her firmly by the hand and virtually dragged her. She kept turning and looking at Jay. Sasha fought the urge to do the same herself.

As soon as they were out of the room, Sasha shut the door, and let go of her hand. She ran downstairs and let the ambulance officers into the room. As soon as they entered, Jay's mother shouted out "He's up here" and the two men followed her lead.

Running behind them, Sasha caught of glimpse of Greg performing CPR as the two professionals ran in through the door. They closed the door behind them. Sasha found Mrs Miles and the two of them sat on a pair of pristine white chairs staring into the corridor, waiting for some kind of word that Jay was going to be alright.

Somewhere in the distance, Sasha could hear a cell phone. She barely registered the noise, as she'd left her cell with Greg. Suddenly, Greg appeared at the door, his face white. He stared at Sasha.

"How is Jay?" Sasha asked just before Mrs Miles asked how her son was.

"Jay's in sock. But they're treating him. They think he will be okay when they get him to a hospital. But Sasha, my phone just rang. I have to tell you something."

"What?" Sasha asked relieved that Jay was going to be alright.

"Penny's mother has been trying to call you. Penny and her boyfriend were in a dreadful accident yesterday, and both are in hospital now. Penny sustained terrible serious, but her boyfriend is fighting for his life."

Sasha turned immediately and ran.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
12