Full Moon Beach Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

They all looked really sexy. The bras were low cut, covering the lower half of the breast and the nipple. The tops were rather small and tight, showing off their curves perfectly. They were low cut, leaving ample cleavage visible, and ended not far under the breasts. The pleated miniskirts were riding low on the hip, and barely covered their asses. The panties were string panties, the front patch just large enough to write a number on.

They had a snack, after which the five women went for a swim in the nude. The water was great, it was warm and clear. The bottom was very well visible, they could even see some small fish swim around. More of the girls undressed and joined the swim, and soon enough all fifteen of them were in the water. Enjoying their time, playing with each other, and just having a good time.

Angel called onto them that it was time to get ready, as within half an hour the plane would land and the party would start. Some music was playing already, giving the beach more of a party atmosphere.

The girls returned to the beach, re-applied sun cream, and got dressed. Shortly after they were all dressed up and sitting at the table having another drink, they heard the distant roar of the plane's engines announcing the arrival of the guests and their host, William.

i_would
i_would
112 Followers
12