Full Moon Beach Party Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

I approached Rose, and greeted her. She hugged me tight, her bare chest against mine felt wonderful. I got myself a drink as well, and we talked a bit about the night.

She surprised me with her openness, asking me about Alicia, how I enjoyed her. I didn't really know what to say, I just told her that it was good. I mean, really, I was telling someone who wants to have sex with me that I just had sex with her girlfriend and that it was good. And she was asking more details. That's just plain weird, even when the people involved have sex for a living.

She also obviously knew already that I came in Alicia's pussy. And she was apparently totally OK with that, calling it basically business as usual. Of course they're escorts but doesn't she have feelings about that or so?

Luckily she cut the subject, and asked me to go with her. We walked away from the party, out in the darker area, under the pale light of the moon. We walked well away from the party, as we wanted some privacy. Just some time for the two of us. Several other people were engaged in sex on the beach, they seemed to be having a great time.

Further away the sound of the music faded and we could her the sounds of the night, mainly chirping insects. I stopped walking, and hugged her again. Finally we were together, no urgency, no time limits, just the two of us. My dick was hard in anticipation of what was coming. And knowing I had cum already twice that day I should be able to last long now.

She pushed down my Speedos, freeing my dick from its confines. I stepped out of them, and pushed them aside, indeed I wouldn't be needing them for now. She grabbed my dick in her soft hands, and gently started to rub it. I felt myself grow under her soft touch.

Suddenly I felt her tongue on the head, my dick jumped a bit. She laughed at my reaction, and did it again. The surprise was gone so I didn't jump again. She continued to play with my dick for a while, taking the head between her lips, rubbing her hands along the shaft, playing with my balls.

She told me to lie down, and sat down on top of me. The moon was shining on her face, its silver rays playing with her beautiful skin. Her dark eyes seemed to be even larger and darker, I could positively drown in them. The moonlight gave her whole body a silver lining. Her dark nipples sticking out beautifully, her tits casting small shadows on the lower part of her chest. Her slim moonlit waist accentuated by the dark background. Her smooth strong legs straddling me.

My hands ran over her legs, I just had to follow them up to find my ultimate prize, even though it was hidden in the shadows of her body. On the outside her legs ended in her perfectly round ass, well toned as well, yet still very soft to the touch.

She ran her hands over my chest, flicking my nipples. She was just having fun, I could tell from the look on her face. She then turned around and moved her ass towards my head. A moment later I felt her hot mouth over my dick again, and saw her pussy very close to my face. I wasted no time, and started sucking her, while she was gently and slowly sucking my dick.

Her pussy tasted good. Mostly shaven, just a little bit of hair left on top. It looked good, a well maintained pussy it was. I let my tongue do its magic on her, and her taste increased. She was getting aroused, her juices started to flow, and she started to moan on my dick, but she wouldn't let me go. She tasted delicious. Just delicious. Rivalling Cat's taste, for sure. But Cat while she was sweet and had a delicious pussy didn't have what it takes to rival Rose. No-one could rival her.

Rose's reaction encouraged me, and I increased my efforts. She was moaning louder, and was rubbing her pussy on my face. She let my dick slip out of her mouth, and a moment later I felt her mouth around my balls. She sucked me gently, it felt very nice.

Licking my way up and down her pussy I found her clit and started to suck it. She immediately let out a loud moan. She stopped sucking me, instead pushed down her hips on my face, clamping my head between her strong thighs. I knew there was only one way to have her release me, and that was by taking her all the way up and over the top. So I continued to suck and lick her pussy, lapping up her juices, until she started to shudder and had a big orgasm.

She dropped down next to me. It took a while for her to recover, in the meantime I was playing with her boobs a bit. We hugged, and savoured the moment. She then got up, and started sucking my dick again until it was fully hard and ready for action. She took me in her pussy, and started riding me, her back towards me. It was a wonderful feeling. She was bouncing up and down my shaft, I could feel her wetness drip on my legs.

Her back was perfectly shaped, and creamy white in the silvery moonlight. Her shiny brown hair hang down a little below her shoulders. Her ass looked wonderful, perfectly shaped, her wide hips transitioning smoothly in her waist, her back broadening again towards her shoulders. No tan lines, all her skin had the exact same colour.

We fucked like that for a while, then I pushed her on her hands and knees, and started to fuck her doggy style. I grabbed her hanging tits, they felt very good. I fucked her hard, she started to come again. That girl was totally horny. After having so much sex tonight she was still this horny, it was incredible.

I turned her on her back, put her legs on my shoulders, and continued to pound her pussy.

My balls started to stir, slowly but surely. There was something brewing. Yet after a while I started to get tired, I felt like I needed a break. We had been fucking for a long time already, it must have been at least twenty minutes, and Rose just had another orgasm.

Exhausted, I pulled out. My dick was getting a bit softer, but my balls surely were hard. She hugged me tight, and thanked me. I told her I wasn't done with her, she looked surprised that I still hadn't come. I told her I promised her to last long, and with that I mean long. I just needed a break to recharge.

She started to smile, her beautiful eyes started to twinkle in the moonlight. I put her on her back, and started to suck her nipples. Her hand found my dick, and she started to play with me. It didn't take long for me to be back in action, and soon enough we were fucking again.

This time around the pressure was building quickly. We were simply doing it missionary. I enjoyed seeing this beautiful woman in the moonlight, the wanting expression on her face, her arousal. I saw her boobs shaking with my movements. She was approaching yet another orgasm when I felt my balls stirring seriously. I held back, tried to make it a little longer even. Her orgasm came, she wrapped her legs around my ass and made me pound her harder. That did it, I finally came. Shot my load deep inside her, it was wonderful. And after that I just crashed on top of her.

This definitely had been the best beach party ever. So much sex, and then such an incredible finale. I never before felt any better than this.

Rose and I lay down on the beach for a while, simply hugging each other, and enjoying each other's company. In the distance the party was still in full swing. I thanked her for the great sex, she thanked me.

Finally we got up, I put my Speedos back on, and we made our way back to the bar. I was positively, totally spent.

For the next hour or so we just sat at the bar, looking at the people around us dancing and having fun. All those naked women, bouncing around, it's just a wonderful sight. We didn't talk much, we shared some drinks and just enjoyed our company, basking in the memory of the wonderful sex we just had. We did what we had to do, and it was good.

Even queen Alicia was still active, drunk as she was, they were all having a wonderful time.

When the party finally died down we were taken back by bus. That was the last I saw of my beautiful Rose. We were dropped off at the mansion, the women were taken to another place to stay for the night, and the next day we would be returned separately.

William did it again. He always advertises his parties as "living a dream," and that was very true for today. We had been living a dream. And what a dream it was, it couldn't get any better. It also meant that the next morning I would have to wake up from the dream. But the memories would always stay with me.

i_would
i_would
112 Followers
12