Full Moon Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
Val runs into trouble.
1.4k words
26.8k
16
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val was still grinning from the wild morning after with Max, maybe she hadn't really expected it all so fast, but Max made her feel things she didn't know were possible.

"What are you so happy about?" Her best friend Lillith asked as they drove to the bar where Val worked on the weekends.

"Just a guy," She said unbuckling her seatbelt as they pulled into the parking lot.

"I was wondering when you were going to spill it, I could smell it all over you before I even got to the front door of your place. How many times did you fuck?" She asked sniffing joking. "Three?"

Valerie just giggled like a twelve-year-old. "None of your business."

"Oh right, none of my business. You know you're going to leave that sex smell all over my car."

"And? This is a human bar, we don't have to worry about my scent attracting anything violent." Val got out and grabbed her purse.

"I hope you're right . . ." Lillith said locking the car and following Val into the bar.

Later Val stepped out into the alley behind the bar for a breath of fresh air on her ten and ignored the guy hunched over behind the dumpster heaving up the contents of his stomach. She took a long deep sip her water bottle and closed her eyes, enjoying the thoughts of the crowded bar inside that ran over and over. There were always so many different emotions and scents swarming all over humans. They didn't know how to mask anything.

Val, young and still enthralled with how life buzzed so much brighter and louder after having known a lover, never noticed that the one who had been heaving and vomiting stopped to watch her, then sniffed, to scent her. His sickness from drinking far more than even a lycan should suddenly vanished. He could smell that she was in heat and more than that sex was all over her too. He licked his lips and his cock instantly hardened inside his jeans. He usually didn't care for sloppy seconds but this one smelled too good. He quietly crept toward her, a grin spreading when he noticed how her eyes were closed. His sharp teeth gleamed in the moonlight his thick tool was already throbbing while he imagined how she might scream while he filled her.

She had been completely unaware of the man until she sighed and the sound of her own voice bounced off of something close. Valerie's eyes shot open and when they did the stranger lunged at her. She dove out of the way and rolled across the dirty alley. She didn't have to ask to know what it was his wanted, she could already hear his shirt splitting as he started to shift and thick dirty blonde fur sprang out of the tares in fabric.

"If you're a good girl, I won't hurt you," He growled panting as he moved toward her.

"If you touch me," She said flicking her claws out. "I'll let you live until my mate can get here."

He laughed and lunged at her again, his claws raking down her arm and drawing blood as she jumped away from him again. "I'll fuck you, then kill your mate, and fuck you again."

She roared at the thought and dove for the bastard, slashing him across the chest and knocking him to the ground. "I'm gonna make you watch while I eat your insides!" She threatened strangling him.

"No you won't," he choked out before flipping her over and pinning her down. "But you'll scream and you'll take it." He started ripping her shirt open and forced his legs between hers.

She'd made a mistake by not changing completely right away and now even if she did he had her. In her mind she screamed and called out, the bond of mates reaching Max across town.

Max had been laughing and letting his mother go on and on about a wedding when he heard it almost as if it had been right next to his ear instead of inside his head. He didn't even waste a second with a look at his mother before he was up out of his seat and darting across his parents' backyard.

He leapt over a fence, managing a change mid-air before landing with a thud and continuing on. Someone had Val and that someone was going to bleed.

Val yanked an arm free and swiped at the strangers face. "I'm going to rip your cock off!" She growled changing, and snapped her powerful jaws at him.

"Shut up, bitch!" He roared hitting her across the face and pinning both her arms above her head with one hand to the other could fish his cock out of his pants.

He quickly had it out was reaching for her panties to rip them off when he froze and fierce growl rumbled behind him.

"Move an inch and I rip it out," Max said in voice so deep and menacing Valerie didn't even recognize it.

The stranger whimpered and didn't move a muscle, if he did, he'd be ending his own life. Max had made there faster than he'd known was possible and when he saw the filthy wolf on Val he didn't even need words. He just dug his razor sharp claws into the bastard's back and had his hand wrapped around the other were-wolf's spine.

Val shifted back to hum form and moved out from under the stranger fast, yanking her torn skirt down and holding her ripped shirt closed as she stared in shock. She finally recognized Max but only by smell. He was enraged and his eyes had turned red, his fur stood on end and he looked impossibly bigger; impossibly more frightening than she'd thought possible.

"She is mine," Max growled, closing his fist over the other animal's spine. "Mine!"

The other wolf yelped and screamed in pain as there was an audible crack and Max instantly paralyzed him then sent his limp body into a wall, bleeding and broken. The stranger could only whimper and watch as Max changed back, his eyes still blood red, and grabbed Val.

"Mine," he growled and crushed him mouth against Valerie's, making her stagger backward.

"Max," Val said looking frightened.

Max said nothing and turned her around, one hand gripping her hip while the other pushed her shoulders down so she was bent over. "This is mine," he growled at the dying wolf as ripped her panties away and quickly pulled himself out of his jeans, pushing his rock hard dick into her.

She cried and tried to move away, embarrassed, but Max held her in place and started to stroke in and out of her hard, never looking away from the bastard that had dared put his hands on what was his.

Once again, like the first time he'd pushed into her, Valerie could not deny him or the intense rush of heat and pleasure that washed over her from how he filled her. Her struggle to get away quickly changed and she moaned now pushing against him instead of pulling away. "Oh fuck, Max!"

He growled slammed into her, pulling her up so that he could wrap his arms around her. "Who do you belong to?" He asked licked and biting at her neck, scraping his teeth over her skin.

"You, oh yes, I belong to you!" She called out as he continued to fuck her.

"Who's cum do you want surging into your womb, fucking you pregnant?" He asked pushing one hand against her stomach while the other one gripped her breast.

"Yours Max, unh, ooooh, I want your cum!" She moaned feeling her pussy throb and the familiar tightness of a mind shattering orgasm start deep inside.

"Then take it!" Max cried out as he slammed into her over and over, his cock throbbing and jerking as jet after jet of hot cum surge up out his cock and coated her tight cunt, dripping out and splattering on the pavement.

"Max! Max!" She screamed cumming with him, her cunt pulsing and squeezing his dick, milking every last drop of cum out of him.

Finally drained of anger and everything else, Max slid his cock out her, a wet slurp sound echoing as he did so. "Valerie," he mumbled burying his nose in her hair, not letting go of her. "I love you."

She managed a smile as she just leaned back into him limply. "And I love you, Max."

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
SkyDreamerSkyDreamerover 15 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!

Nice and hot. Love these characters. Please continue with their story. Hope you have some more 'adventures' with them. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wild and wonderfull

i loved it. its very uneak and powering. i had to read it twice. please say ther will be more of this ..hot demanding couple

WildDarkAngelWildDarkAngelabout 16 years ago
Awesome loved it greatly..

Ohhh please tell me there will be more to this soon.. I am enthralled and can not wait to read more..

frenchbeatlefrenchbeatleover 16 years ago
Please write more...

I'm enjoying this story so much. I hope there'll be more posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awwwwwwwwwww

i just read all three. oh they were wonderful. so hot and sexy. loved it loved it, but will there be a litter anytime soon????? please please continue

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Full Moon Rising A naive maiden stumbles into the lair of a werewolf...in NonHuman
Finding Love A need to claim what's his.in NonHuman
Sacrifice A voluntary sacrifice meets an unexpected end.in NonHuman
Taken by the Beast Lonely woman gives in to her animalististic urges.in NonHuman
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
More Stories