Full Moon Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually we moved away to lie on the beach and there Louise began to kiss Becca while next to them Kallie and I lay on the sand languidly running our tongues across each other's lips and our hands across each other's bodies. I thought about sliding a hand inside her bikini top, but decided to take it slowly.

Soon she and Becca swapped, and as I ran my hands over the young blonde's full breasts she whispered in my ear: "You're fucking hot, Nick. I want to do you."

"Fuck yeah," I whispered, wondering if it really could happen. It was all going in that direction, but I wasn't sure Louise was going to let it go that far. Kissing and petting was one thing, but I didn't think she'd let me fuck these two girls.

Just then Louise stood up. "Come on," she said. "Let's go back to our beach hut."

We all jumped up just as quickly and headed up the beach to our hotel.

It was half four in the morning when we got into the beach hut. While I opened the fridge to a beer the three girls moved onto the bed and starting kissing each other. I sat down in the window seat to watch as they all unclipped their bras and began feeling each other's tits. I marvelled at the way both the teenagers' breasts remained upright, pink nipples jutting forwards, hands roaming across the golden skin.

I was still feeling dizzy, but was avidly watching the lesbian sex show unfolding in front of me.

"You joining us?" said Becca.

"Leave him alone," said Louise, smiling at me. "He won't be able to get it up for a while."

I realised she was right. I hadn't noticed, but even the sight of three stunning women getting naked on my bed hadn't injected any life into my prick.

"It's true, I'm afraid," I admitted. "Keep that up though and I'll be joining you soon."

The girls quickly forgot about me and went back to stroking, kissing, licking, sucking each other's bodies. Kallie was lying on her back in the middle of the two blondes, each of them licking a nipple and kissing all over her breasts that I guessed were around 34Ds.

Together the blondes moved down her body, Louise stopping to kiss the belly button where the brunette had a stud piercing. When they reached the 18 year old's shorts they stopped to look at each other then Louise slowly unzipped the denim skirt and slid it down those slender, tanned legs. Kallie was breathing quickly, looking at me. I smiled at her and she closed her eyes a look of happiness spreading across her face.

Then Louise pulled down the 18 year old's bikini bottoms and all three of us looked at her dark pubic hair. I groaned in approval.

Louise and Becca pushed Kallie's legs apart, and Becca said: "Shit this is hot."

Louise wasn't stopping to talk. She leant forward and, looking at me, trailed her tongue the length of the pink pussy in front of her. Kallie gasped: "Oh God. That feels good."

"She's never done this before you know," said Becca.

"Shut up, Becs," said Kallie.

"Mmmmm," said Louise. "Why don't you try?" she asked Becca, running a finger over one of her new friend's nipples.

"Yeah? Why not?" said the blonde teenager, and leant forward to lick her friend's pussy.

"Oh God!" exclaimed Kallie.

"Go on," I said in a voice hoarse with lust. "Both of you. Lick her. Make her cum."

Louise grinned at me and, together with Becca, began giving the Australian girl a double pussy licking.

I stood up and walked over to get a better view of where the two blondes were licking, sucking and kissing that wet, pink pussy, both of them frantically trying to bring the girl to orgasm. When I moved to her head and began kissing her, she finally did orgasm, thrashing about on the bed, moaning incoherently.

When she'd recovered, I held her face and asked her: "Is this really your first time?"

I've only ever taken one girl's cherry, and I was wondering if I'd be able to double my tally.

"No. I've had sex before. That's the first time anyone's ever gone down on me before though."

"Good, huh?"

"God yeah. Amazing."

"Want some more?" I asked.

She smiled broadly and nodded quickly, eyes wide with excitement.

I kissed both her nipples on my way down her body, running my hands over her stomach and settling in between her legs. The other girls had moved and Louise was now undressing Becca.

Soon both Louise and I were orally pleasuring the two Australian girls who we'd only met a few hours earlier. They were both crying out with enjoyment, and when they reached over to kiss each other, Louise and I did the same, tasting the girls' pussy juices on each other.

"This is fucking amazing," I whispered to her. "You sure you're ok with it?

"I told you," she whispered back. "I want to turn you on. Just relax and enjoy it. And remember it's me you come back to."

I did as I was told. I went back to licking Kallie's juicy pussy, this time sliding a finger inside her, making her cum almost as soon as I did so. Then Becca came, loudly shouting out her orgasm, so they would have heard her in the next door huts, if anyone had been there. They were all still at the party.

Louise stepped out of the remainder of her clothes and went to sit on Becca's face.

"You're fucking beautiful, Louise," the teenager said as the other girl lowered her cunt down onto her face. While Becca noisily slurped around my girlfriend's pussy, I encouraged Kallie to lick her friend's pussy. She complied uncertainly, looking up at me from between Becca's legs, her big brown eyes seeking my encouragement as she gingerly ran the tip of her tongue along the pussy.

While I urged her on and gave her directions, I took my finger that had been inside Becca and slowly inserted it in Louise's anus. "You dirty fucking bastard," panted my girlfriend, torn between the sensations of my finger in her ass, and the teenager licking her pussy.

I reached around to squeeze her tits. "You are fucking beautiful, you know," I told her, running fingers over her throat and leaning forward to kiss her, my finger now pistoning in and out of her asshole.

She came with a scream.

"What the fuck?!" shouted Becca as Louise squirted all over her pretty young face.

"It's all right." I moved round to reassure her, stroking her now damp hair. "She's squirting. It's normal."

With Kallie now watching, and Becca still between her legs, Louise reached into her pussy, to stimulate her g-spot and again she squirted all over the girl's face, and into her mouth.

"Fuck," said Becca. "I've never seen anything like that."

The two girls then started interrogating Louise about what it feels like, how to do it and so on. Once she'd recovered she explained and even showed them how to make her squirt.

It was when I watched Kallie sliding three fingers up my girlfriend, her expression turning to amazement when she coaxed the clear liquid out, that I felt the first stirrings in my cock. The girls didn't notice as I stripped off, so Kallie got a surprise when I moved behind her, my now erect cock digging into her back and slipped my arm around her and a finger into her damp cunt.

"Ready to join us are you?" said Becca, leaning round to look at my cock.

Kallie turned around and both girls eagerly wrapped their hands around my prick.

"Mmm," said Becca. "Nice cock."

"It is isn't it?" said Louise, lying on her back, watching the girls play with my manhood, both occasionally moving to run their hands over my chest and upper arms.

Louise lay there, propped up on her elbows, her legs spread wide her cum running down them, as Becca moved down to start sucking me. Kallie kissed me, playing with my balls while Becca licked and sucked my shaft for all she was worth.

I closed my eyes, fondled the 18 year old's tits and thought how lucky I was to have met Louise.

As if reading my mind, my girlfriend said: "If you're not too busy, Nick, you could come here and fuck me."

Becca heard and with a last swipe of her tongue released my dick. Both girls knelt either side of Louise as I lined up my prick at the entrance to her pussy. They all turned to look at me.

"Go on," said Becca. "Do her."

I ran my cockhead up and down Louise's pussy, and then kissed Becca full on the lips.

I turned to give Kallie the same treatment, then plunged my tool deep inside Louise's pussy.

"Shit. That looks great," said Becca."

It felt great too. I pulled out and held my prick with one hand, all of us looking at the angry, throbbing veins and the pulsing head.

Becca leant down to suck it into her mouth.

I groaned in pleasure.

"God, you are so dirty, Becs," said Kallie. "What does it taste like?"

"Find out for yourself," I said, then sank balls-deep into my girlfriend, pulled out and offered it to the Australian teenager to suck. She complied without question, sucking my shaft right to the back of her throat.

"Good, huh?" said Becca, joining her friend in licking my shaft, before I slid it back into my girlfriend. I pumped in and out of her, watching her tits jiggle about and the two teenagers staring transfixed at where our bodies were joined.

When they both started sucking on her tits, Louise came another jet of liquid firing out of her cunt.

"Ah shit, I've got to get fucked," said Becca, and threw her leg over Louise's body, so I was presented with her pussy just above where I was fucking my girlfriend.

"No," said Louise.

"What?" said Becca and I at the same time.

"You can't fuck her," said Louise.

"Aw, really?!" said Becca.

I was still lodged balls-deep inside Louise.

"You can do everything else, but no fucking. He's mine to fuck and mine alone."

I was pretty disappointed by this, but I figured my night hadn't gone too badly so far. It wasn't worth ruining.

"That's ok, hon," I said, and resumed grinding my hips towards Louise. "Becca, babe, we'll get you off some other way." I slid two fingers into her cunt, eliciting a deep sigh from the girl, and then began pumping them in and out.

That, combined with Louise kissing her, stopped her complaining, and in minutes both she and Louise were cumming, one on my cock, the other on my hand.

"My turn," said Kallie, almost pushing Becca off as she took her place, wriggling so my fingers slid inside her easily. She squealed with delight when I pushed my thumb into her asshole.

"Aw, I didn't get that," complained Becca, who was kneeling next to me, watching.

I didn't answer just reached round, and slid a finger into her ass. Her eyes flew wide open and she gripped onto my shoulders for support.

So for a few minutes we carried on like this, my now rock solid cock pistoning out of my girlfriend, and fingers pumping in and out of the two Australian teenagers. We were all crying out in ecstasy, all getting closer and closer to our orgasms. I could feel my balls swelling.

When Kallie came again she turned around, so she was sixty-nining Louise. I pulled my cock out of my girlfriend again for the dark-haired teenager to suck. Then pushed it back into Louise, and out again, this time for Becca to suck. Then back in to Louise, where I exploded, no longer able to hold back thea tide of cum flooding up from my balls.

The first jet hit the walls of Louise's pussy, the next one I pulled out and it sprayed all over the outside of her cunt, the next one I aimed at Kallie's face and hit her nose and lips, the next one Becca took in her mouth, her lips clamped around the end of my spasming shaft. She sucked hard, draining every last drop of cum from my exhausted balls.

Exhausted I collapsed, lying down next to Louise.

She kissed me lightly on the lips, and we all lay there for a few minutes catching our breath.

"I can't believe we just did that," giggled Kallie quietly.

"Nor me," I agreed, sighing deeply. "It was awesome."

"Yeah," agreed Becca and Louise.

"You two are great," I said smiling at the two, naked teenagers, both shiny with sweat and smeared with my cum.

"Shit, I've never seen fucking like that before," said Becca.

Louise and I laughed at the compliment.

"I'm pretty shattered now though," said Louise. "Do you mind if we call it a night?"

"Really?" said Kallie.

"I'm all fired up and ready for more," said Becca.

I also didn't want to bring proceeding to an ending. There was still a lot more I wanted to do with these two girls, and I was optimistic I could get Louise to change her mind on the no fucking rule.

But Louise really had had enough. "Well, I'm sure there are plenty of other guys out there who'll be more than happy to help you out," she said, rolling under the covers.

I looked at Becca and Kallie and shrugged as if to say I was up for more but there was nothing I could do.

The two Australian girls got dressed quickly and quietly while I pulled on some shorts. After our night of laughter and intimacy, the silence and coldness of the departure was a little awkward. They both kissed Louise goodbye, but she really was almost asleep. It was half six so I guess it was understandable.

I saw them both to the door, kissed them both, Becca pausing to squeeze my cock through my shorts, and we all said what a brilliant time we'd had. I said I hoped they'd enjoy the rest of the night, and waved them off as they walked back to the beach, their firm asses, bouncing blonde curls, and big brown eyes disappearing down the path, and out of my life for ever.

With a sigh I went back inside, and curled up next to my sleeping girlfriend, thinking about what a fantastic night it had been.

As I drifted off to sleep, a smile across my face, I thought about Becca and Kallie, ruing what seemed a bit of a wasted opportunity. Little did I know that it was just the beginning of the fun I would have with them.

12