Full Moon Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I've never felt so full," she panted.

I wasn't interested in talking. I wanted to fuck this sweet teenager, Kallie's throat. She was looking up at me, her brown eyes wide and trusting. I held the sides of her head and started pumping back and forth, relishing the sensation of my cockhead opening up her throat, seeing it all disappear right down that tight, tight hole.

I kept up this assault on her face and throat for a couple of minutes, and was only distracted by the sight of Becca's pussy appearing above her friend's face. She was on her hands and knees facing away from me. Looking back over her shoulder, she pulled her asscheeks wide apart and said simply: "Fuck me, Nick. Fuck me now."

I pulled my cock out of Kallie's throat. It was rock solid, and throbbing. Without a second's pause I plunged it into her sopping wet pussy. It slid in easily right to the base.

Becca screamed with pleasure. "OH MY GOD! IT'S FUCKING HUGE!"

I pulled out and rammed it back down Kallie's throat. She'd only just caught her breath after the last assault, and now she was tasting her friend's cunt juices on my dick.

When I put it back inside Becca and started pumping her for all I was worth, Kallie moved and wriggled underneath her friend.

"Fuck me too!" she squealed, and I noticed her cunt lips open wide just below where I was ploughing her friend.

"Fuck yeah!" I shouted and buried myself to the hilt in a new pussy.

We were all shouting out obscenities, moaning, panting , urging each other on. My mind was racing with what new, filthy acts I could perform on these two sex-crazed women. It felt like I could do absolutely anything with them and they'd let me. No, more than let me -- they'd enjoy it.

Moving back to start fucking Becca, I slipped a digit inside her asshole.

"WHaaaT the?!" she screamed.

"I'm going to fuck you there too," I shouted. "I'm going to fuck your virgin ass."

Then without waiting for an invitation, I pulled my dripping wet cock out of her pussy and positioned it at the entrance to her ass.

"Kallie. Come here," I said.

She scrambled out from underneath Becca.

"Hold her asscheeks wide apart."

She did so, presenting me with a tight, tanned ass, and a tiny, puckered hole at the centre. I thought I'd see if I could take it even a step further.

"Lick her asshole."

Kallie looked up at me, then at my raging hard-on, and dipped her tongue into her friend's asshole. She licked carefully around the edges, then slid it gently inside.

"That's it," I murmured. "Make her nice and wet for me. Loosen up that tight fucking ass for me."

"Oh God," wailed Becca, tossing her blonde hair from side to side. "That is fucking, fucking AWESOME!!"

I pushed my cock back into her pussy, pulled it out, and positioned it again at the entrance to her asshole.

Then I leant forward.

I was amazed at how easily I slipped in. In fact it was so easy it can't have been her first time there.

It took a few back and forth thrusts but before long I was buried to the hilt in this blonde teenager's ass. She was screaming the place down, shouting out my name, any swear word that came into her head, begging me to fuck her harder and deeper.

I gave it to her. With Kallie holding those asscheeks apart, I set about giving the young Australian the ass fucking of her short life. I held nothing back, ploughing in and out of her relentlessly, as hard and as deep as I could.

She came time after time after time, until finally she had no energy left to hold herself up on her arms. As she collapsed onto the bed I pulled out of her, right on the verge of cumming. My cock has never been bigger. I have never been more desperate to shoot my load.

"Show me your tits!" I shouted at Kallie.

She looked confused for a second, then realised what I wanted and presented me with those two massive tits. I tugged my shaft back and forth twice, then erupted all over that tanned flesh. Jet after jet of sticky cum sprayed out of my cock, coating her tits, and running down over the nipples.

When I was done I collapsed back onto the bed, and let out a deep sigh.

Becca was moaning next to me and out of the corner of my eye I noticed Kallie scooping up my cum from her tits and licking it from her fingers.

"Oh my God," I panted. "That was the fuck of a lifetime."

12